PDA

View Full Version : danny and leanne

littleangel
28-06-2005, 17:26
in the sun today it says that danny and leanne arrange to meet at a hotel but frankie follows leanne as she suspects that she is cheating on jamie but she doesnt know who with and has no idea that its actually with her husband. when she gets there she sets off the fire alarm so she can find leanne frankie sees leanne and leanne claims that shes there for a job interview. danny keeps out the way.

Crazy Gal 88
28-06-2005, 17:32
that sounds good - it'll be quite funny to watch i bet!

Treacle
01-07-2005, 03:24
Sounds half decent but it depends how it pans out. You never know with load of old cobblers street :D :D :D

Chris_2k11
01-07-2005, 03:39
in the sun today it says that danny and leanne arrange to meet at a hotel but frankie follows leanne as she suspects that she is cheating on jamie but she doesnt know who with and has no idea that its actually with her husband. when she gets there she sets off the fire alarm so she can find leanne frankie sees leanne and leanne claims that shes there for a job interview. danny keeps out the way.Hmm, this does actually sound ok. As long as this means we are getting closer to the end of this storyline. I dont want it to drag on like Killer Katy did. I remember this happening in Brookside though, when Lindsey Corkhill's boyfriend was cheating on her with someone played by Linda Lucardi. Lindsey ended up going to the hotel and setting the fire alarm off, to catch the two of them out. Can anyone else remember this?

Treacle
01-07-2005, 03:40
Hmm, this does actually sound ok. As long as this means we are getting closer to the end of this storyline. I dont want it to drag on like Killer Katy did. I remember this happening in Brookside though, when Lindsey Corkhill's boyfriend was cheating on her with someone played by Linda Lucardi. Lindsey ended up going to the hotel and setting the fire alarm off, to catch the two of them out. Can anyone else remember this?
Yes Linda Lusardi was also Lindseys boyfriends real girlfriend in real life at the time.

Chris_2k11
01-07-2005, 04:09
Yes Linda Lusardi was also Lindseys boyfriends real girlfriend in real life at the time.Yeah, I think he was called Peter in the show, not sure about his name in real life though.

Treacle
01-07-2005, 04:43
Peter Phelan I think was his Brookside name. He worked in the hair salon.

soapy dream
01-07-2005, 12:41
Oh I hope Danny gets caught, frankie is lovely! Hope is gets everything he owes and he has to live with leeanne and Janice, that would be funny.

Treacle
01-07-2005, 12:43
Oh I hope Danny gets caught, frankie is lovely! Hope is gets everything he owes and he has to live with leeanne and Janice, that would be funny.
That would be dire.

soapy dream
01-07-2005, 12:46
That would be dire.

well it would bring him down a peg or two!

phils little sister
01-07-2005, 12:48
in the sun today it says that danny and leanne arrange to meet at a hotel but frankie follows leanne as she suspects that she is cheating on jamie but she doesnt know who with and has no idea that its actually with her husband. when she gets there she sets off the fire alarm so she can find leanne frankie sees leanne and leanne claims that shes there for a job interview. danny keeps out the way.

i seen that aswell there was pictures to of Leanne standing there and Frankie, should be good it said Danny is hiding when he see's Frankie, they don't get caught out at the hotel but towards the end of the year

Treacle
01-07-2005, 13:17
well it would bring him down a peg or two!
True. I'd rather he was brought down by the axe though.

Abbie
01-07-2005, 16:42
when is this going to happened

Treacle
01-07-2005, 17:00
Probably won't like the much anticipated tram crashing into the Rovers storyline. Good stuff never happens.

Layne
01-07-2005, 17:05
Does Leanne get pregnant?

Treacle
01-07-2005, 17:06
Does Leanne get pregnant?
I hope not, the last thing Corrie needs is her breeding.

Chris_2k11
01-07-2005, 21:32
Leanne would not make a good Mum!

Treacle
01-07-2005, 21:40
Leanne would not make a good Mum!
She's a Battersby, that's to be expected.

Flozza
02-07-2005, 10:54
i feel so sorry for frankie, what is she gonna do, i can't believe she doesn't know i think i would notice

Debs
02-07-2005, 10:58
yeah i feel sorry for her too

Treacle
02-07-2005, 11:24
Well she cheated with Danny on Carol.

Abbie
04-07-2005, 20:13
yer they definatly get caught :
Corrie love cheat Leanne is about to get the shock of her life. She sneaks off for a dirty weekend with Danny – only to be confronted by his wife! A suspicious Frankie follows Leanne because she thinks she’s cheating on Jamie… little does she know she’s been having an affair with Danny. After setting off the hotel fire alarm, Frankie waits to see who emerges from Leanne’s room. Meanwhile, Danny has spotted his wife and runs for cover, leaving Leanne to bluff her way out of trouble. The scenes will be aired in August and will pave the pave for a huge plot shocker at the end of the year.

well nearly..................

eastenders mad
05-07-2005, 10:34
sounds good i hope they do get caught out. I can't stand this storyline.

Luna
05-07-2005, 10:51
I hope they get caught out soom - it's getting really boring now

Abbie
05-07-2005, 20:09
i cant decide if i like this storyline or not

gbnut
05-07-2005, 20:28
it will be intresting to see what happens but it better happen before the end of the year or it will loose its impact

Abbie
05-07-2005, 20:35
yer i agree it is one of those storylines that if you drag it on too long people will just get bored of it