PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoilers 26 June 2012

Perdita
20-06-2012, 06:58
'Long Way down'

With his father on the ward, Dan is finding himself torn between his new relationship with Simon, his duties as a doctor and his father's perception of him.

Meanwhile, Eddi and Luc are finally together, but when Hanssen offers Luc a permanent contract, he has to decide whether he can commit both personally and professionally.

Elsewhere, Tara tries to impress Hanssen while completing her duties on Darwin, but when she finally gets the attention from him that she has been craving, it is for entirely different reasons.

Perdita
20-06-2012, 15:09
Holby City character Tara Lo will be fighting for her job next week when a secret about her is discovered.

Actress Jing Lusi revealed to What's on TV that a health issue is flagged up when Tara gives herself a test MRI scan.

She explained: "Tara knows that if it got out she could lose her job because she could be putting patients at risk. Also, she doesn't want charity or sympathy - she just wants to prove she's a normal doctor who's good at her job.

"Tara's always been so keen to impress at Holby because she knows she's a ticking time-bomb. She doesn't have time to gradually work her way up the ranks; if she can speed up the process to promotion she will. Because she has to."

Tara Lo's test results show up on the hospital computer, much to the alarm of consultant Hanssen.

Holby City's next episode 'Long Way Down' is screened on Tuesday, June 26 at 8pm on BBC One.

megan999
27-06-2012, 17:56
I had to miss this week's episode. What did Luc decide to do? What is wrong with Tara Lo??

kayuqtuq
28-06-2012, 06:43
I had to miss this week's episode. What did Luc decide to do? What is wrong with Tara Lo??

Tara's got a brain tumour and has now been suspended by Hanssen.

alohachica82
28-06-2012, 23:37
Can anyone tell me what the end of the episode was all about? So confused! There was a book of the ground and no Luc. Has Luc left Eddi?

brookelyn66
29-06-2012, 00:35
Same here ???

To me it looks like his done a runner for now... But he didn't given back or leave her door key thou!
I'm guessing he will come back eventually & she will be livid at him.