PDA

View Full Version : Is Chrissie Johnny Allen's daughter

ila14
19-03-2005, 14:34
I read somewhere that Chrissie is johnny allen's daughter is that true and if so when will it be on our screens

Bad Wolf
19-03-2005, 14:39
nothing has been confirmed, there have been loads for romors about him having a surprise, daughter/son. names that have been mentioned:- alfie, danny, chrissie

eastenders mad
19-03-2005, 15:22
but what about that lass that came in yesterday isn't she his daughter his only one

Bad Wolf
19-03-2005, 15:29
she is his daughter, but there have been rumours for a while that eventually we will find out that he has off spring he doesn't know about

Footie_Chick
19-03-2005, 19:05
she is his daughter, but there have been rumours for a while that eventually we will find out that he has off spring he doesn't know about

He had another daughter the one you saw a picture of the other day but she died in a fire along with his wife.

Shelly
19-03-2005, 20:07
The girl yesterday,ruby, is his daughter and the girl in the picture is his daughter scarlet.

Angeldelight
19-03-2005, 20:49
Danny Moon's name has been metioned in conbection with Johnny having a son/daughter on the square he doesn't know about.

i think it's a little stupid they could always bring in someone from a previous fling, bring in new characters!!!

#1 Eastender
19-03-2005, 20:49
i though that because she has blonde hair and looks older than what ruby looks like, maybe she has died or run away or something likr that. whatever it is, seeing the name scarlet certainly touched one of ruby's nerves at first sight

Alisha
19-03-2005, 21:13
i though that because she has blonde hair and looks older than what ruby looks like, maybe she has died or run away or something likr that. whatever it is, seeing the name scarlet certainly touched one of ruby's nerves at first sight

I can't remember where I saw it. It was either here or another forum but I read that the girl in the picture is Johnny's other daughter who is apparently dead. The name Scarlett is named after her which is why Ruby had a shock when she saw he sister's name as the title of her dads new club. Also Ruby was always in Scarlett's shadow because deep down she knew that her dad loved her more and therefore second best.

Rach33
20-03-2005, 00:31
Ruby's sister Scarlet now we know why he chose Scarlet for his club and it wasn't to go with the decor like he told Andy and her mother died in a fire just over a year ago apparently Ruby and Johnny don't have a good relationship as he always preferred her sister i read it in Inside Soap

.:Kitz:.
20-03-2005, 10:24
wow, so where has Ruby run away from then? If her mum is dead and she has run away to get to the square, where did she run away from?

di marco
20-03-2005, 10:46
she run away from boarding school

Katy
20-03-2005, 11:30
well that certainly clears up why the club is called scarlet i was getting really confused

20-03-2005, 14:35
she run away from boarding school
Oh rite, thanx di marco. I heard she ran away coz she harassed another pupil

di marco
20-03-2005, 15:57
yeh i think i read somewhere that she hit them or something

Bad Wolf
20-03-2005, 16:06
she hit them but they were bullying her

Layne
20-03-2005, 16:59
i think it would be good for chrissie to be johnny's daughter,

*JSW*
20-03-2005, 17:04
I some how don' see Chrissie being Johnny's daughter. I men how much of a coincidence could that be? even by soap standards!

Blondie
20-03-2005, 20:26
It would certainly be a coincidence, but it's also odd that Chrissie hasn't actually mentioned any family. I think it would be better if they brought in some of Chrissie's family in the future, perhaps a brother or sister. Now Den's dead she doesn't really have anybody except Jake.

It would be interesting to see how it came about if Chrissie was Johnny's daughter, how would that be found out? Hopefully not with another kidney transplant storyline...

Jade :)

rosiec211
20-03-2005, 20:56
Why would Chrissie be his daughter? They've met and there's no chemistry there to suggest they even know each other. Maybe Chrissie wouldnt know but you would expect Johnny to. If this happens I think its silly-there's been too many 'surprise' family connections e.g. Tariq and Ferreira's, Kat and Zoe, Pat and Big Mo. It would ruin Stenders.

di marco
20-03-2005, 21:26
Maybe Chrissie wouldnt know but you would expect Johnny to.

johnny wouldnt necessarily know. not all fathers know their kids. if she is his daughter then she could of been the result of a one night stand or something so he might not know she even existed

Sam Nixon Fan
20-03-2005, 22:34
isnt chrisse 2 old 2 be johnnys daughter

littlemo
20-03-2005, 22:58
I suppose it's a possibility, Chrissie was 37 on her birthday, and I guess Johnny's in his late 50's. So Johnny could have been 20 when she was conceived, or even a teenager. Look at David and Bianca, nobody would have thought it to begin with.

I'm not sure how likely it would be that Johnny is Chrissie's dad. Although it could be that Johnny has come back because he has found out about Chrissie. Johnny has been very protective of the Vic since he's been back, and Chrissie in an indirect way. It would be nice if it turned out to be true.

Johnny can be bad, but I can see him being very supportive to his family. Perhaps a bit of a Den (in the early days). Chrissie could tell him about what happened to Den, he could sort it out for her.

Layne
21-03-2005, 12:29
I'm not sure how likely it would be that Johnny is Chrissie's dad. Although it could be that Johnny has come back because he has found out about Chrissie. Johnny has been very protective of the Vic since he's been back, and Chrissie in an indirect way. It would be nice if it turned out to be true.

And he was really supportive of jake when he suggested throwing a party for chrissie, and johnny no's that jake is a good man!
Probualy very unlikely though, but hey this is EE anything is possible!!!

jannine191
21-03-2005, 14:20
I think that it could be Billy that is Johnny Allens son !
It could come out when Peggy comes back !
He has been really nice to Billy giving him a job and everything !
We will see !

SoapWatcher
21-03-2005, 14:24
So...if someone is nice to another person, it means they're automatically related?

We have seen chrissies sister as well, so we have seen part of her family. I doubt her and Johnny are related.

Next youll be saying Pauline had a secret affair with Den, and Den is Martins father:p

Blondie
21-03-2005, 14:31
We have seen chrissies sister as well, so we have seen part of her family. I doubt her and Johnny are related.

I might have missed an episode or something, but when did we see Chrissie's sister? Do you mean Amanda? I think that was just her friend and her lawyer.

Jade :)

.:SpIcYsPy:.
21-03-2005, 16:39
Where can you find the picture?

Angeldelight
21-03-2005, 16:41
Wot picture?????????????
Do you mean what Blondie said bout Amanda or something else

CONFUSED

.:SpIcYsPy:.
21-03-2005, 16:50
Omg i Just found the picture look on tuesdya episode click on the video will show you clips. I am so upset this is a very strong sotryline of her dying with her mum in the fire. Its so upsetting ;(

dddMac1
21-03-2005, 16:56
i don't think Chrissie and Johnny Allen are related can't wait to see his face when he see's his daughter Ruby

SoapWatcher
22-03-2005, 00:40
Oh I thought that Amanda person was her sister...

Layne
22-03-2005, 10:45
Oh I thought that Amanda person was her sister...
No she was just a friend,a good friend who is also a lawyer!But her and chrissie obviously go way back as Den recongised her.
I think they should bring some of chrissie's family into it as chrisssie is all on her own especially with jake leaving in the summer

Debs
22-03-2005, 11:08
i think that danny could be johnny allens son!! last night johnny was saying thing about dannys dad and i thought hmmmmmm maybe they are father and son!! do we know anything about jake and dannys parents????

Frankie
22-03-2005, 12:25
She hit hit another pupil because she was getting bullied.

Scarlet is the name of Johnnys' dead daughter (she dies in a fire) so he named the club after her.
He favoured Scarlet to Ruby, so Ruby was always Jealous.

Both Johnnys' wife and Daughter (scarlet) were killed in a fire

but i dont know how long ago that was because Tina has been Johnnys' mistress for the last 10 years, Tina knows about Ruby but Ruby doesn't know about Tina. Whih is probally why Johnny hasn't told anyone he's seeing Tina because he doesn't want Ruby to find out!

It all makes sence in the end

Siobhan
23-03-2005, 13:57
i think that danny could be johnny allens son!! last night johnny was saying thing about dannys dad and i thought hmmmmmm maybe they are father and son!! do we know anything about jake and dannys parents????

I noticed that too.. he said that if He didn't know they were related he would blame Danny's behaviour on his DAD... so I reckon if it is true Danny is Johnny's son

Layne
23-03-2005, 14:41
I get the impression that jake and danny are actually brothers tho, not like step-brothers or half brothers or anything,i get that feeling because jake is quite protective over danny, which would mean if Johnny was danny's dad he would be jakes dad too, that could work, I mean jake is johnny's right hand man?????

Siobhan
23-03-2005, 14:51
maybe Jake doesn't know.. They both look different and behave very differently.. It would be nice to know what Johnny was like in the square at Danny's age, if he was stil around

Debs
23-03-2005, 15:11
[QUOTE=Siobhan]maybe Jake doesn't know.. They both look different and behave very differently..

i agree they are very difffernet! maybe this will be a future storyline we will have to wait and see!!

Siobhan
23-03-2005, 17:42
Possibly all could be revealed with the Moon's exit

Debs
23-03-2005, 18:29
yeah i wonder what their exit storyline will be anything has got to be better than the ferreiras!!!!!!!!!

23-03-2005, 18:35
I know what you mean, how pathetic!

Frankie
24-03-2005, 13:24
I get the impression that jake and danny are actually brothers tho, not like step-brothers or half brothers or anything,i get that feeling because jake is quite protective over danny, which would mean if Johnny was danny's dad he would be jakes dad too, that could work, I mean jake is johnny's right hand man?????

Jake and Danny are brothers!

24-03-2005, 21:44
Ah, but is there a missing link??
i.e Johnny Allen-danny's real dad?

Mr_Cellophane
24-03-2005, 23:54
Why has everyone got this strange obsession with everyone being related to everyone else. First we had the faulse rumour of Spencer being Alfies son, now we have this even more ridiculous one of someone who has never had any connection with Walford, apart from marrying an old ex-landlord, being related to someone who obviously spent much of his younger days in and around Walford.
If this does prove to be true then it will be another nail in the coffin of EE. There will be so much inbreeding in Walford that the Dingles would feel at home there.

rack21
25-03-2005, 02:32
i read that both the mum and sister died in the fire

emma_strange
27-03-2005, 01:51
I noticed that too.. he said that if He didn't know they were related he would blame Danny's behaviour on his DAD... so I reckon if it is true Danny is Johnny's son

he said that to jake though, meaning if he didnt know jake and danny were related he would blame it on his dad but he cant becasue jake has the same dad

Jade
27-03-2005, 14:52
I dont think any of the are related and I hope their not. I do think we should know more about Chrissie's past though

*JSW*
27-03-2005, 15:58
I see it as highly doubtful that any of them are related. Its as though some people are trying to make some 'secretive' and 'special' storyline out of nothing.

Rach33
27-03-2005, 16:59
I think I'll agree we've had enough secret relatives to last a lifetime it's very unlikely that they are related and if it turns out they are it makes it seem a bit unreal

crazygirl
27-03-2005, 18:45
please no more rubbish

28-03-2005, 18:31
Are you talking about the whole 'danny is Johnnys son' thing?