PDA

View Full Version : The Bill 31 March

Jade
19-03-2005, 13:31
From Digital Spy

JT unwittingly puts a woman’s life in danger when he sends her round to serial rapist Alan Kennedy’s house. DS Samantha Nixon and DC Terry Perkins are forced to halt their stakeout and intervene when they hear screams coming from the house.

It transpires that the woman’s reaction is based on recognising him in the press, and Kennedy suggests it is a set up. Superintendent Adam Okaro has no choice but to pull surveillance on Kennedy. Will JT still have a job?

DS Ramani De Costa is astounded to discover that her lack of love life is being discussed by Margaret Barnes and PC Roger Valentine. Ramani’s ex later turns up at the station in a state, having been told that Ramani is dead. Is Margaret hatching an evil plan?

PC Reg Hollis and PC Tony Stamp arrest two squabbling burglars, and Roger and Ramani work on a case where an old man is attacked at a cash point…

Meanwhile, PC Honey Harman appears to have a done a runner, and Sergeant Dale ‘Smithy’ Smith encourages Inspector Gina Gold to give up the fags. Will her will prevail in this time of crisis?

Sam Nixon Fan
19-03-2005, 14:19
this is the stART of the big sam kennedy spoiler that just posted looks like its getting exciting and lisa maxwell gets 2 show of her acting ability again yay :cheer:

Angeldelight
19-03-2005, 19:33
I loved her in the big storyline with Abi and Hugh wallis, she really made me feel for the character and i was ''shouting with joy'' when Abi finally chose her mum over evil hugh. it was heart rendering stuff when she went round to the house to find her drugged and then took her and had a heart to heart almost.

Soaps King
21-03-2005, 21:06
Lol gina giving up smoking- NO CHANCE!

Looks good though these story lines!

suzewebb
22-03-2005, 07:09
Apparently Smithy gives Gina a stick of chewing gum to stop her smoking and she throws it out of the window. The source for this is an interview with Roberta Taylor about the forthcoming storyline in one of this weeks TV Magazines.