PDA

View Full Version : The Bill - 30 March

Jade
19-03-2005, 13:30
From Digital Spy

Hunky PC Dan Casper joins Sun Hill, and on his first day risks life and limb to valiantly rescue a girl trying to kill herself on a dual carriageway. How will our hero cope when the case has a tragic end?

PC Honey Harman is still trying to digest Scott Burnett’s violent outburst and behaves distantly. Scott thinks she might believe her friends’ accusations about murdering his wife, and makes her choose between them by taking the drastic action of ending their relationship. Honey later finds Scott by his wife’s grave and he persuades her to set a date for the wedding. Has Honey been had?

Meanwhile, Inspector Gina Gold confides in Sergeant Dale Smith about her having cancer. Will he agree to her wish of keeping it a secret?

Elsewhere, Sergeant June Ackland worries that her recent fling with PC Roger Valentine has diminished her authority. What will Roger say to June’s decision to deploy him to Vulnerable Persons Unit to learn the art of sensitivity?

DS Ramani De Costa tries to set the boundaries for her working relationship with Margaret Barnes.

And Acting DC Gary Best is scoring low in the popularity stakes after he slagged off uniformed officers.

Angeldelight
19-03-2005, 19:28
oh wow haven't got these yet!!

what is going on with Honey and scott Burnett, is she really that blind that she can not see that he DID kill his wife and is now using her!?!?!

oh poor Gina i feel really sorry for as she doesn't want poeple to know it's understandable but she'll need support and she's all ready pushed Amber Johannson away. I think Smithy will agree to keep it quiet but he won't be happy about it, i love their relationship their a great double act.