PDA

View Full Version : sam Kennedy showdown hugh spoiler

Sam Nixon Fan
19-03-2005, 12:09
Taken from the Mirror today Saturday 19th March:

"Sam needs him off the streets, so she takes a massive risk. Sam's eagerness to collar evil Kennedy leads her to put her own life on the line."

Sun Hill's Sam is lured into a trap by knife-wielding rapist Alan Kennedy.

Exclusive: Serial rapist Alan Kennedy has been terrorising the residents of Sun Hill for months in The Bill.
With the whole of the Metropolitan Police on his tail, you'd think the vicious sex attacker would lay low. But after Kennedy strikes again, he's finally hunted down by a very determined DS Sam Nixon.
However, as TV Secret's exclusive snap shows (Alan pulling a knife on Sam) Sam (Lisa Maxwell) finds herself in serious danger when she comes face to face with Kennedy (James Clyde).
He holds Sam at knifepoint in a dramatic showdown after she is tricked into following him into a deserted warehouse.
Anxious to beat Kennedy in their ongoing battle of wits, Sam doggedly follows up every possible lead.
And when she calls a missing woman's mobile, it's Kennedy who anwers and tells her that the woman is with him.
Later, Sam and Terry discover that Kennedy used to work at a warehouse on a local industrial estate. Could this be the break they've been waiting for?
At the warehouse, they find his captive's mobile in an abandoned van and Terry heads off to search for Kennedy. The fugitive suddenly appears, asks Sam to follow him inside, then pulls the knife on her.
"This case has become personal for Sam. She feels she needs to get Kennedy off the streets - whatever it takes," explains a show insider. "She is so determined to put the evil rapist behind bars, she takes an incredible risk by going into the warehouse alone..."
Watch The Bill on ITV1 on Thursday 7th April to find out what happens next!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg sam isnt leaving the bill tho so she doesnt dioe i hope this means that her relationship with phill is brought back on screen cos we aint seen ne of that 4 ages!! :(

Angeldelight
19-03-2005, 19:38
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: OH MY GOD!!!!! how good is that i can't wait to see that i hated seeing him walk free!! ''shouting at the telly'' THEY CAN'T DO THAT :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

suzewebb
20-03-2005, 11:53
Here is the article with the pic included

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/suzewebb/SAMSCAN.jpg

Rach33
20-03-2005, 12:28
Go SAM and then you can get with Phil

suzewebb
20-03-2005, 19:58
Having doubts that Sam will get with Phil. I think their moment has passed.

Soaps King
20-03-2005, 21:02
[B] Nah it has'nt. I really love Sam!! :o)

Sam Nixon Fan
20-03-2005, 21:18
their moment hasnt passed the writers juswt have shown them togther 4 a while seems quite daft but it could be so that we are more pleased when they do get togther!

Los_hb
20-03-2005, 21:47
Phil's so sweet, he's changed for her-Going to sex addict classes! Give him a chance sam!!1

smithysgirl
28-03-2005, 00:00
yea but who rescues sam might be phil

suzewebb
28-03-2005, 11:33
Well Phil hasn't changed that much, after the sex addiction programme he slept with someone.. he also had a fling with DS Michelle Saunders... so he really has proved he isn't ready for any kind of proper relationship. There is little doubt in my mind that Phil will be the one to rescue Sam.... though I may be wrong!!!

HOWEVER.. on the official survey they do mention possible storylines... NOT CONFIRMED.. which include Sam and Phil relationship... I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

smithysgirl
28-03-2005, 11:55
neil might rescue sam mighten he

Los_hb
28-03-2005, 19:17
I doubt it- he doesnt even like her!

smithysgirl
28-03-2005, 22:24
they have a healthy rapport neil and sam do. yeh but neil was nasty to her because he fancied her i reckon dont you

smithysgirl
28-03-2005, 22:40
and he was apparently concerned with this abi stuff wernt he

Los_hb
29-03-2005, 12:32
HA HA HA, thats got to be the funniest thing ive heard all year! No way does he fancy sam!!!
There's concern how Neil was and much like everybody else in the office and then there's concern like Phil was!
I know neil has a problem with women with authority, thats why he liked Andrea cause she was lower ranking them him- giving him the power.

Sam Nixon Fan
08-04-2005, 10:10
how good was this conclusion to this storyline last night! i was glad that it was the amin focus of the episode and i thought it was realy intense when they wer locked in the warehouse and a good twist with sam gettng the knife and holding it at kennedy!! thought sams acting was great last night! maybe she should give lance some tips!

pookie1968uk
08-04-2005, 11:35
maybe she could give a few of them some tips!!