PDA

View Full Version : Somewhere only we know, new shannis script

PinkFairy
19-03-2005, 12:03
Somewhere only we know, Part 1

I sit up on my hospital bed, gently pushing on the rails at either side so I can see the warm bundle that I am holding properly. I rest my back on the bed head and slowly look down. A rush of emotions comes through me as I see the tiny baby in my arms, its little legs slowly moving up and down as if to tell me something. I can't believe that after all that had happened I finally had the thing I wanted more than anything else. Well, the two people that I wanted really.
Dennis pulled his chair in closer, making a slight squeaking noise as he scrapped the floor. He put his warm hand on my arm and looked into my arms, a smile spreading all over his face. I smiled back, we didn't need to say anything, everything was said for us.
He kissed my cheek and then leant down and kissed our little girls head, stroking her dark hair at the same time. He sat back down and smiled again at me. "She looks just like you" He said, pointing at her and then at me. I frown. "She looks like you, not me" I replied, looking down for the millionth time at my precious baby.
"Well, either way, she's beautiful. Just like her mother." He leaned over and gave me a long kiss on the lips, running his hand gently down my arm, making sparks fly off in the pit of my stomach. No one had ever had that effect on me, but whenever he was near me it was like the most beautiful feeling ever imaginable, one which I thought I would never experience. I had all I had ever wanted and no one was going to take it away from me...

I wake up slowly, my senses taking longer to come out of their slumber for all the wine had drunk the previous night. I sit up and look for Dennis and my bay, yet all I see is a dark, dingy, dank bed-sit. Bottles of wine scattered across the floor and a empty packet of painkillers next to me. I hold my arms out, wanting Dennis to hold me, and to give me my baby, yet no one comes. It then dawns upon me that Denis isn't there, and there is no baby. It was all a dream. That was how it was going to stay. Dennis didn't want me, and I was never going to have the baby that I so desperately longed for. Even if I was with Dennis, I still wouldn't be able to give him that. Never.
Maybe it was a good thing that I wasn't with him. I didn't deserve him. I had left him when he needed me most and now he probably hated me. Maybe he is with someone who is making him truly happy and that can give him what he wants more than anything else. A family. Perhaps some time in the future he will be at the hospital, holding his baby, being made happier than he ever imagined. He deserved that, I shouldn't rob him of his dream, filling his life up with shallow emptiness.
Perhaps that's all I do to people. Contaminate people. I've done it to dad and mum. It was probably her fault that she became an alcoholic. If I hadn't been adopted by her and dad, then they would of been happy and she wouldn't have turned to the bottle. I ruin peoples lives.
I rummage in my bedside drawn frantically, leaning half out of my bed trying to find the box I needed. I locate it at the back of the dense drawer and fish it out. I open it hastily, pulling out the rows of tablets, popping the seals on each one and swallowing each one in turn with some vodka that I had also found in the drawer.
This way I was helping people, no-one would be contaminated by me now, they would be free of me forever…

di marco
19-03-2005, 12:22
NOOOOO! dont let sharon die! get sharon and dennis back together! and i actually thought the baby was real :( (there should be a shannis baby! lol). like the new script though, please post more soon :D

PinkFairy
19-03-2005, 12:25
I will soon, probs on monday, i've got to finish part 2 first though!

PinkFairy
20-03-2005, 15:18
This is in Dennis' view and the next part will be in Sharons. For Di marco.
Somewhere only we know, Part 2

I wake up slowly and find Sharon cuddled up as close as possible to me. Her hair was gently sprayed across my arm and her legs were wrapped around mine, entwined together. She was still asleep so I moved carefully closer so not to wake her. I pulled my hand up from under my pillow and trace her face like an artist painting a picture, and smiled pleased with my masterpiece; it was perfect, there was not a single freckle, curve or skin tone that I would remove,
I move the hair off my arm and let it pour out of my hands, the golden wisps shinning in the sunlight that was starting to flood through the window. I softly kiss her lips and then move even closer to her. This was how it was going to be from now on. No one was going to take it away from me…

I woke up with a jolt, sitting upright so fast that a shooting feeling goes through my back. I rub it with my hand, trying to ease the pain, yet it has no real effect. I look to the other side of me, to see if Sharon was still asleep or if she had silently woken, yet there was no-one there. The other side of the bed was untouched. No-one had slept there.
I then remember that Sharon didn’t even know where I was and how I had planned for it to stay that way. As much as I wanted to see her again, to be with her more than anything else, she though that Zoë was pregnant with my baby. She probably didn’t even want to be with me. She probably hated me. When she found out Zoë was ‘pregnant’ it must have been like we were rubbing it in her face. No wonder she had left me, it would have been horrible for her to stay.
So I had decided to not follow her when I found the truth about Zoë. Even though I could now tell her that Zoë was not pregnant, she still probably hated me for putting her through so much. Ever since I had come into her life all I had done was mess her life up, saying that I loved her, and then leaving her and being with Zoë. Then, when we got back together, I had forced her to leave her family behind and then slept with Zoë so it looked like I had got her pregnant. Why did I deserve her? I didn’t.
I lie back down on the old mattress and close my eyes, trying to block out the sight of the grotty bed-sit. I shut my eyes as hard as possible, making my head throb. I don’t care though, as long as I can block out everything, to forget everything. The pain seems to block out everything and I begin to enjoy it. But it stops working and all I see is Sharon. All my memories of her, all that had happen to us over the past two years. I then realised that I couldn’t let it all go. I could never forget her, and surely I would regret never seeing her again. To lose her forever. Forever.
I quickly get dressed, pulling anything on. I find my bags and shove all of belongings in it, grabbing scattered clothes off the floor. I come across the shirt that Zoë had given me for our ’seven week anniversary’. I rip in half down the seams and chuck it the bin. I didn't want anything to remind me of that idiot. That stupid, clingy, possessive, life-ruining, selfish annoying idiot.
I then move on to the bedside cabinet, scooping up all the things that were littered in there. A single tear slowly runs down my face as I come across a photo of me and Sharon on holiday. We were in the bar beside the pool and Sharon was sat on my lap with one arm around my neck and her other hand holding mine. She was smiling at me and I was smiling back. She looked beautiful with her long blonde hair falling angelically below her bronzer shoulders, her eyes sparkling like the pool in the distance, inviting me in, looking so radiant. Her long tanned legs crossed, entwined with mine, her warm smile that made you forget everything else, her curvy sun-kissed body and her long pretty hands that were wrapped around mine. How could I have ever left her? How could I have ever slept with another woman?
I kissed the picture of her and put it carefully in my bag. I finished packing and opened the door, exited and slammed it loudly, not caring who I woke up in the process.
I was going to find her. I had to...

di marco
20-03-2005, 15:55
WOW, that was so great! :D it was so detailed and you could really picture the atmosphere and emotions. dennis needs to find sharon quickly! :) hope theres more to come soon, i really enjoy reading it

*JSW*
20-03-2005, 15:56
Excellent script! Keep them coming :)

Layne
20-03-2005, 16:27
This is sooooo Moving, i'm nearly in tears.Brill writing.More please!!!
Luv ya Layne
xxx

PinkFairy
21-03-2005, 16:56
Thanks everyone! You're so sweet!
Here's part three, sorry it's so short and a slightly unlikely scenario!
Somewhere only we know, Part 3

I begin to feel ill and the room begins to spin, all the pieces of furniture mixing together until I can no longer distinguish them as individuals. I try to sit up, yet I tumble off the bed, unable to stay upright. I feel myself hit the hard floor, the carpet scratching my face as I scrape across it. I can no longer see at all, even though I my eyes are open. I must be dying.
But that’s what I want, right? To die. I wanted to leave everyone behind, to let them get on with their lives without having me as a burden.
Why couldn’t I go back in time, put right all that I had done wrong. Never of married Grant or slept with Phil. Then I would have never became infertile. Then when I found out dad had never died I should of told him about Dennis straight away. Made him accept it. I should never have rejected Dennis. I needed him. I wanted him more than anything else. Why did everything have to be so complicated? My head is spinning not only with the overdose but with all the thoughts that are going through my mind.
‘Oh simple thing where have you gone? I’m getting old and I need something to rely on. So tell me when you’re going to let me in, I’m getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.’
I begin to regret taking the overdose. I want Dennis, my knight in shining armour to come and stop what I was doing. I wanted him more than ever. I didn’t want to leave him, to never see him again. I try and call out, try to shout out his name, to get him to come. I only let pout a little squeak, my throat burning so I stay silent for a few moments. I hear footsteps coming down to hallway, fast footsteps with a bag being dragged across the floor.
I gather all my strength a shout as loudly as I could, yelling anything, not caring what I said, as long as they heard me. I ear them coming closer to the door.
That’s when I collapse.

Eastie-babe4eva
21-03-2005, 17:38
Footsteps-DENNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tee hee I love this so much it's amazing. In the first part I was reading and I thought you were makign them happy-grrrrr damn you! Tee hee! But by the time it came on the second time i knew it would be a dream of course and yet still it seemed to give us an insight into Dennis' thoughts! Bless! I feel for them both and yet I see this glint of happiness just waiting to emerge! Love it doll-face!

Verity! xxxx

PinkFairy
21-03-2005, 17:46
Thanks! I don't think it's that good - not compared to everyone elses scripts. This is only the second I've wrote, and I got a bit stuck on what to write. I went on the BBC borad for about a year, but our email wasn't working so I could never register. <<Begin's to cry>> So I could never post anything or reply. It was so annoying. I read most of you're scripts on there, and it was annoying that I couldn't reply. So, to make up for it...THEY WERE ALL BRILLIANT. There, all said. Thanks for replying! Lauren xxx :cheer:

Eastie-babe4eva
21-03-2005, 17:56
awwwww that's sweet, you read my scripts! Even the really bad ones that stunk? Tee hee! You're script is brilliant darling! Love you!

Verity! xxxx

PinkFairy
21-03-2005, 18:02
They did not stink. I think the first one read was one called tarnished love or something like that at it was brilliant. All of them were. All the scripts on the BBC boards, like here wre great. Except mine, which is the one that stinks. I mean, how starange is it that they are unaware that they are in the same bedsit? Weird. Like me. Where has everyone from the BBC boards gone?
Lauren xxx

Eastie-babe4eva
21-03-2005, 18:09
tainted love?

Tee hee I hate that script now when I read back at them! Your scripts are fabby, i love them honestly! You're amazing!

Mine seem repeatetive now! Everyone goes on a shannis invision board! I'd post it here but they won't let me! Fine...

http://s8.************.com/Shannis/index.php?showtopic=422&st=0&#entry4978843

sorry board people i know it's naughty but she really wants to join these people!

Verity! xxx

di marco
21-03-2005, 19:38
hope dennis gets to sharon in time! and dont put yourself down, your scripts great! :D i love reading it, i really want to know what happens next. cant wait for the next part, hope its soon.

PinkFairy
23-03-2005, 10:19
Grr, it wouldn't let me on! Thanks for the lovely replies people, it mean so much! Here's part four.
Somewhere only we know, Part 4

I stopped for a moment and listened carefully. I was sure that I had heard something, yet when I listened I heard nothing. It was probably just someone talking, I mean this was a bed-sit, it wasn’t just me here.
I carry on walking. I don’t want to delay finding Sharon, the longer I leave the less likely the chance I have of finding her. Anyway I just wanted to find her and hold her close and never let her go. I needed to find her. I start walking faster, toward the stairs that lead to he front desk when I hear a loud clump from the room where I had heard the noise before. I decide to ignore it at first, then I start to go back.
What if someone is hurt? I quickly dump my bags at the top of the stairs and run back to the room.
I knock once. Nothing. I knock again, harder this time making my hand hurt, the wood scraping my hand, taking off some off the flesh I flinch then knock again. Still nothing.
I could tell there was someone in their from the way the door had the engaged sign on the lock, yet something didn’t seem right.
I took a few steps back and then ran in to the door with my side, making the door fly open with a loud bang. I hear someone say “Bloody hell, shut up!” but I ignore it, not bothering to react. I look in the room and I see a blonde woman with her face turned away from me lying on the floor, bottles of pills and vodka scattered around her. I quickly go over to her, and look at her face.
I gasp. It’s Sharon. All this time she had been only a few rooms away from me and I hadn’t even noticed. All those nights when I had been lying awake thinking about her she had been in the same building from me. Maybe lying there thinking about me. Had she known I was here. Is that why she had done what she done? Did she hate me that much?
I check to see if her heart was still beating, pushing her golden hair out of her face, the hair I had been dreaming about only a hour or so ago. I gently place my fingers on her soft neck and I can just about feel a gentle pulse. Some relief enters me, at least she wasn’t dead. Yet.
I delve into my trouser pocket in search of my mobile, my hands are shaking and the phone keeps slipping out of my hands, like everything in my life that I cared about. I close my and down on it finally and keep a strong grasp and pull it out, flipping it open at the same time.
I dial for an ambulance, and tell them what had happen and the address. I am told that it should arrive in around ten minutes. I don’t want to move her, though I remember hearing that you should talk to people if they are unconscious to stop them going into coma.
I hold her hand, gently massaging her fingers and with the other hand a I smooth her forehead, running my fingers over her soft skin.
“Sharon” I say in my most soft loving, voice, “I don’t know if you can hear me, and I don’t know if you want me to be with you, but can I just tell you this. I love you. I love you more than anything else and I always have and always will. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want us to live together and grow old together. You're the most kind, loving, sweet, generous, beautiful, thoughtful, intelligent person I know and you’re so special to me. Every moment I spend with you is the most happy of my life, and each day I’m with you, I love you more than the day before. I know how much I have screwed up and I can understand if you hate me and never want to spend another moment with me, but if would be with me again that would make me the happiest person alive. Please stay with me, don’t go, don’t leave me, don’t die…”
I am unable to carry on, all the emotions that I had been trying to control came out, tears cascading down my cheeks, leaving patterns down my face like the trail of a snail. I just sit there, holding her hand wishing it was me in her place instead of her. She didn’t deserve to be like this, but I did. It was all my fault.

Skits
23-03-2005, 10:31
your scripts are sooooo good. they're better then watching an episode of ee at the moment! keep up the good work,

PinkFairy
23-03-2005, 10:59
Thank you. I will post more soon!

parveena
23-03-2005, 11:46
this is absolutely wicked stuff!! wish it was true. how can you write in such detail describimg everything. you must be some kind of genius. lov ya

PinkFairy
23-03-2005, 15:43
I doubt it! Thanks though! I've wrote some more so I will post morte soon. Thanks again!

PinkFairy
23-03-2005, 15:49
Here's part 5! For Verity, Di marco, Parveena, Skits, *Fanatic* Loves Dennis* and JSW, for replying.
Somewhere only we know, Part 5

I can feel myself drift further into unconsciousness, no matter who I try to stop myself I can’t help but go further down. It’s like I am drowning and no matter how harder I try to push myself to the surface I cant. Some un-seeable force keeps holding me down, not letting me break free.
I give up trying and just let this force take over as normal. I begin to go back in time in my mind, memories come flashing back at me and I begin to watch them intrigued, it seems strange seeing them again so clearly. At first the memories are good; my mum cuddling me, telling me who I would always be special to her and that she loved me, dad calling me his ‘Special little princess, holing me close so I could breathe in that comforting smell that wrapped an invisible barrier around me, protecting me from evil. Vicki coming back, me knowing it was me that she had come back for, her saying that I was her best friend, my childhood at school with Michelle, Ian and Mark. All the times that I had spent with Dennis, all the passion and love that we had shared, the way he made my skin tingle when he was near me, the way he stroked my face and made me feel beautiful. I remember that night when dad had come back and Dennis and I had first slept together. All the passion that had happened that night began to flow through me, making my body feel light and weightless. I remember how afterwards we had laid down in bed and he had told me that was beautiful.
“No I’m not.” I had said to him, still not looking at him, ridden with guilt and disgust at what I had done.
“Yes you are, don’t argue.” He had replied back to me, gently running his leg up mine, softly pulling me closer to him. No one had told me I was beautiful and meant it in such a honest way like he had. He made me feel beautiful.
But he had gone to Zoë and memories of all bad began to reach me, removing that weightless feeling that I had previously been experiencing, replacing it with a dragging sensation, pushing me further down.
The night that Tom had died came back to me, how those precious last few weeks had been robbed from us and how I felt angry at him for wasting what time we had left away from me. I always thought that I would never love another man like I loved Tom, yet when Dennis came, I was proved wrong. I felt guilty for loving him more than Tom, Dennis was my brother and Tom was my true love, how could I love Dennis more?
I remember how lonely I felt when Dennis was with Zoë, I felt as I had o purpose to life, no real being. Those months without Denis were the worst of my life and I can now clearly picture the day of Vicki’s 18th when I came beck to talk to Denis to tell him that I did ant him, and I would do anything to be with him and I was confronted with the sight of Zoë in Dennis’ shirt, having just come out of his bedroom. I remember the sinking feeling that I had in the depth of my stomach, making me feel as I no longer had no worth to anyone, I was just a nobody who go pushed to one side when someone new came along.
And now I was going to lose him again , to never be able to lie in his arms, to have his lips pressed against mine, to experience that wonderful feeling that his presence blessed me with. Dennis’ picture came into my mind. His tall strong frame that supported me when I was weak, his short brown hair that I loved to run my fingers through, his cheeky smile that me feel weak at the knees and his cute freckles that were scattered over his nose and his cheeks. Then there was my favourite part of him—his eyes. The mesmerising green colour of them that locked you into a world of your own, that made you feel safe, that let you know that he wasn’t going to let anything happen to you.
I tried once more to come back to consciousness, focusing all my power to be able to open me eyes but still nothing happened. But then I heard a sobbing sound and I suddenly opened my eyes and slowly my vision cleared. I saw Dennis looking at me, tears pouring out of those eyes that made me feel so safe, but smiling in a amazement. I was going to be safe now.

Skits
23-03-2005, 16:06
what can i say pinkfairy. it's like a romantic novel. please please write more!

Skits

PinkFairy
23-03-2005, 16:11
Ok, thanks! Maybe I should publish it, I can see it rocketing to the top of the bestsellers lists... Anyway, here's part 6, sorry it's a bit short and a bit rubbishy.

Somewhere only we know, Part 6

For a moment my whole body freezes as I realise that Sharon is awake. Feelings of relief flood through me as the realisation hits me that I am with her again and she is here with me, looking at me and smiling. She wants me.
I then regain the control of my body and I squeak out in a high pitched tone, “You’re awake, you’re not dead, Oh Sharon I love you and I’m sorry!”
Sharon hit me gently on the arm and smiled, “No, you’re wrong I am dead, god knows how I am talking to you! I’m sorry too, I should have never left you and I shouldn’t of taken all those tablets. It’s not you’re fault, it’s all mine. I love you Dennis and I want to spend the rest of my life and more with you.” She spoke quickly, yet it was still clear what she meant. I held her hand more tightly than before and ran my fingers carefully down her silk-like hair.
“ It’s nobody's fault. Are you OK, does it hurt anywhere? Do you feel sick?” I asked her stroking her fingers.
“I have a headache and I feel a bit ill but I think I will be OK.” She said rubbing her head with her spare hand, making her hair scatter over the floor contrasting with the disgusting olive carpet.
“You’ll be fine. I won’t let anything happen to you. I’ve phoned for an ambulance and they should be here any moment.” It’s strange that we were both staying in the same place and neither of us new that they other was only a few rooms away? You didn’t know I was here did you?”
“No, I didn't have a clue where you were here. I’m glad that we are together now though. I though I had lost you forever.” A single tear ran down her cheek as she said this and I wiped it gently with my finger, noticing her soft skin as I did so. I knew how she felt. I thought that I was going to be alone forever as no-one could ever to take Sharon’s place; she was too special to me.
“Shh” I say, trying to comfort her, “Don’t cry, we’re together now and no-one is ever going to change that. I’m never going to leave you.”
At this point the ambulance came and carried a stretcher in with them. They placed Sharon on and I smiled at her and she smiled back too, both of us sure that we were never going to be parted again. As I followed them out to the ambulance I knew that I was never going to be alone again.

Eastie-babe4eva
23-03-2005, 16:40
Awwwwww bless! This is beautiful. Sharon! WAKE UP!!!!!!!

You make her die and you wont be far off joining her! Tee hee only joking!

Addy- http://s8. ************ .com /Shannis /

without spaces of course! Hope it helps!

Verity! xxxxx

Eastie-babe4eva
23-03-2005, 16:41
okies the blocked things are Invision/Free (all one word) that's the problemo!

Verity! xxx

PinkFairy
23-03-2005, 16:46
Thanks, I will try and get on it!

PinkFairy
23-03-2005, 16:57
Part Seven, for everyone who has ever replied.

Somewhere only we know, Part 7

I woke up in hospital and saw my packet suitcases at the bottom of the bed. I smiled. I was finally going home. I had spent the last week in hospital and I had to have my stomach pumped but it wasn’t that bad as Dennis had been there for me, being strong enough for both of us.
I glanced around I saw the huge bunch of white lilies-my favourite flowers, that Dennis had got me. I picked up the note that was concealed in them and began to read it, though I knew the message off by heart.
‘To the most beautiful woman in the world, you mean more to me than life itself. Will you marry me?’
I couldn’t believe he had proposed, and at first I though what he had write was a joke. But when I looked at him he was on one knee with a small box in his hand. Inside was a white gold ring with a large but not oversized diamond that reflected the sunshine that came through the blinds in streams of beautiful light.
I was so speechless that I did not answer for a moment. I knew I wanted to say yes; I defiantly wanted to become Mrs Rickman but the words couldn’t come out for all the thoughts that were in my head.
“Sorry, it’s too soon, I know that now, marriage can come later.” Said Dennis, trying to smile but looking really rejected and upset. He thought that I didn’t want to marry him!
“Of course I’ll marry you, you big adorable idiot! “ I told him, watching his face light up as I said it.
“Thank you! You’ve made me the happiest man in the world. I love you!” He said, sliding the ring, which was a perfect fit, onto my fingers.
“ You do like the ring don’t you, I can always use the one out of the cracker if you would prefer it!” Dennis said smiling. I laughed and then looked down at my ring it was perfect.
And now I was going to become Mrs Rickman. I looked down at my ring again and it sparkled, even though it was only early in the morning. It was gorgeous. Even more so than the pink ring.
I began going into fantasies about weddings and thinking about what dress I would like when Dennis came in, a smile reaching the top of his face. He came over to me and began to kiss me, his soft lips gently massaging mine, parting my lips softly with his tongue. I withdrew my lips and looked seriously at him.
“I want to go now.” I said pouting and blinking my eyelashes at him dramatically.” I hate this place. I keep worrying that I will see someone or something dead. Plenty more time for that later.” I carried on raising one eyebrow at him suggestively.
“I’m going to have to watch out with you! Right, you better get dressed and then we can go, OK?”
“Where are we going to stay?” I asked him. “ I don’t want to go back to that bed-sit anytime soon. It was horrible.”
“I’ll agree with you on that.”, Said Dennis passing me some clean clothes, “I’ve booked us into a hotel near here. I thnk you’ll prefer it to that bed-sit.”
I got dressed and held Dennis’ hand, walking out of the hospital as a pair. Life was perfect.

di marco
23-03-2005, 19:45
that was brilliant! :D aawwwww poor dennis blaming himself. it was so emotional, you really felt for both characters while reading it and it was written so well. i like the way you change between both characters thoughts. GREAT! hope theres more soon, cant wait :)

di marco
23-03-2005, 19:58
oops, didnt realise there was another page! (that makes me feel so stupid!) great again, absolutely fantastic! :D so glad sharons alright. and YAY theyre going to get married! lol! :) cant wait for the next part, really love this script, hope theres more soon

the_watts_rule
24-03-2005, 08:40
love this write more please

PinkFairy
24-03-2005, 17:02
Heres part eightfor everyone who has ever replied. I probably won't post anymore for the next few days though, but I will be back on, on tuesday.
Somewhere only we know, Part 8

I got the key to the hotel room out of my jean pocket and slowly opened the door. I let Sharon step in first and then I went in behind her, resting my hands on the top of her coat.
“Does it look better than the bed-sit?” I asked her smiling, hoping I would get the reply that I wanted.
“Oh my God Dennis, it’s lovely, it must of taken you ages!” I was pleased; she liked it. She was right, it had taken ages, but it was worth it if it made Sharon happy. I had got several bunches of roses and scattered the petals over the floor and the bed and left one bunch in a vase near the window. I had purchased some strands of fairy lights and woven them through the rail of the old fashioned bed and they were now twinkling slowly but brightly too. I had managed to get the biggest room in the hotel, which itself was an old style hotel though the building itself was relatively new.
I picked up a remote control off a nearby mahogany chest of drawers and turned the CD player on and the music began to play. I turned Sharon around to face me and stroked her beautiful face, leaning toward to kiss her. This kiss began to get more passionate, both off us trying to let the other know who much they meant to us. Then, Sharon grabbed my top and pulled me back, making both of us fall on the bed. We carried on kissing each other and I ran my hand up her back until I reached her scalp, massaging it, her hair sieving through my fingers. I could hear the music in the background and I could relate to the lyrics.
‘And if you have a minute why don’t we go,
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything,
So why don’t we go somewhere only we know?’
“I love you Mrs Rickman” I whispered in Sharon's ear, knowing that from now on we would have a world of our own.

Angeldelight
24-03-2005, 17:08
oh my god this is brill script, sorry haven't replied before

you have to tell me more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

di marco
24-03-2005, 17:27
this is fab, absolutely great! :D cant wait for the next part, ill be in suspense! :) dennis is so lovely!

PinkFairy
25-03-2005, 12:13
Thanks for the replies people! I'm stuck for what to do next. What would you like to happen next if anything?
Here are my three ideas, if you could vote for one or give another suggestion.
1) Dennis and Sharon go back to Walford and humilate Zoe and try to get accepted as a couple
2) They go and live somewhere else
3) I stop this script and start another
Thanks PinkFairy :p

di marco
25-03-2005, 15:04
dont start another script, this ones great! :D i dont really mind about the other two options, it would be good to see them go back to walford after what has happened, but the other option sounds good as well. although saying that, the walford one properly has more to write about than the other one, so the walford one might be best :)

Angeldelight
25-03-2005, 19:11
you'll have to right more i NEED to know what's going to happen

PinkFairy
28-03-2005, 12:25
Okay, I'll write some more today and post it tomorrow. Thanks!

Katy
28-03-2005, 13:15
Thats really good. Better than anything i could do.

PinkFairy
29-03-2005, 09:09
Thanks, I'm posting more later today.

di marco
29-03-2005, 09:22
GREAT! :D cant wait!

PinkFairy
29-03-2005, 11:47
Here's a very short part. To all who have replied and all Shannis fans. (The best people ever!)
Somewhere only we know, Part 9

I wake up slowly, hoping that when I wake up I will find what I want next to me. I turn over and he is there. I breathe I sigh of relief. I had been worried that I would wake up and I would find out that it was only a dream that I had been experiencing like the others before. However, this time it was all real; my dream was lying right next to me asleep.
I smile as I watch him sleep, curled up next to me; his arm entwined with mine. His chest moves up and down slowly but at a steady rate. I trace his features with my finger; going over his forehead, nose and lips. I reach his chin and then I run my fingers through his ruffled hair. I wonder how he can look so gorgeous in the morning, thinking that I probably look a state; hair all over the place, pasty skin and no make-up. I then realise that he loves me and the way I look.
I snuggle up closer to him, breathing in his comforting smell, the smell that makes me feel safe and close to him. I hold his hand, carefully moving his fingers as not to wake him. I lean over and kiss him lightly on his forehead and whisper in his ear.
“I love you Dennis. Thanks for coming back to me, I’m going to stay with you forever and never let you go again I promise. You really are the most gorgeous person in the whole world as well.”
I lie back down and then I hear someone whisper back “I know I am.” Finally Dennis and I were back together.

di marco
29-03-2005, 12:01
GREAT again! :D i love this script. sharon and dennis happy and together - just how i like it! lol! :) cant wait for the next part, hope its soon

PinkFairy
29-03-2005, 12:06
Thanks, I'm going to write some more later and hopefully it will be a bit longer. I didn't realise how short part 9 was until I posted it!

PinkFairy
04-04-2005, 11:13
Here's part 10!
Somewhere only we know, Part 10

I looked cheekily at Sharon, knowing that she was about to do something to me. I waited a moment and then felt a pillow whack playfully on my head.
“Don’t be so full of yourself!” Sharon told me, “Nobody will like you if you’re arrogant”
“But you’ll always like me, won’t you?” I said, raising one eyebrow.
“Well, that remains to be seem.” She replied in a stern manner, though I could tell she was joking. I pulled her close to me and leant in for a kiss. She responded, placing her lips next to mine and we shared a long kiss, Sharon running my hand down my back. I felt sparks go off in my stomach, a feeling that I knew I only felt when I was with Sharon; I had never experienced it with anyone else. I ran my fingers through her hair and then down her back and I felt her laugh silently. “What is it?” I enquired, “That tickled!” she giggled. I laughed too, watching her beautiful eyes as she laughed, the sparkling green reflecting the light that was coming through the curtains, enlighten the room. I could stay here for ever, yet I knew that it couldn’t happen.
“Sharon, gorgeous...” I said beginning to trail off, not wanting to spoil the amazing time we were having. “Yes baby, what is it?” Sharon asked, looking at me smiling yet I didn’t reply. She began to look worried, the smile fading off her face. “Don’t you want to marry me anymore? I can understand if you don’t want to.” I was shocked that she could think that I didn’t want to marry her. How could she think that? I held her hand and rubbed it gently. “Of course I want to marry you, I always have. It’s just as much as I would love to stay here forever I don't think we can afford it. Where are we going to live? Shall we go somewhere different or would you like to go back to Walford.”
I watched as Sharon's face lit up again and she hugged me. “I was getting worried then, you looked really sad. I though you didn’t want me anymore. “
“I’ll always want you” I said looking deep into her eyes, becoming enchanted in the deep world that the held.
“I know that we can’t stay here forever and I have been thinking about where we should go. At first I thought that maybe we should relocate to somewhere else but then I remembered that Walford is our home as much as everyone else's, and if dad and everyone else can’t handle us then that is their problem for being so narrow minded.”
I smiled at Sharon. “Well. We better get packing then.”

di marco
04-04-2005, 15:07
wow, brilliant! :D id been waiting patiently for ages for that part (and im not good at being patient!). love the script, its fab! :) hope theres more soon, cant wiat

stapler
04-04-2005, 20:34
“I love you Dennis. Thanks for coming back to me, I’m going to stay with you forever and never let you go again I promise. You really are the most gorgeous person in the whole world as well.”
I lie back down and then I hear someone whisper back “I know I am.” Finally Dennis and I were back together.
'Twas funny. More soon please.

PinkFairy
06-04-2005, 13:33
Right, well I've decided to stop writing anymore of this for the timebeing. (PinkFairy now hears sighs of relief all over the country!) I've had loads of stuff to do recently and I don't really have enough rime to make this worth reading. Thanks to all those who have replied, it has meant so much. You never know, soon I might be back to post an equal rubbish script soon!