PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoilers 17 April 2012

Perdita
10-04-2012, 02:26
'Ribbons'

It is Sahira's last day at Holby, but Hanssen is still finding it difficult to let her go.

As the pair argue over a patient's care, it's clear that things are still very much unresolved between them.

Meanwhile, Malick has been throwing his weight around Keller ever since he was appointed Clinical Skills Lead. However, when he takes on a tricky case against Ric's advice, he's left questioning if he's bitten off more than he can chew.

Elsewhere, working with Luc on AAU, Eddi finally feels that she might be beginning to understand the man. But that's only until he does something completely unexpected.

Perdita
12-04-2012, 18:49
Holby City star Laila Rouass has joked that she didn't have to worry about using correct medical terminology when filming complicated surgery scenes.

The actress, who is about to make an on-screen exit as Sahira Shah, told Loose Women that dialogue is dubbed when cast members get their terms wrong.

Rouass explained: "The great thing is when you do the theatre scenes you've got the mask on, so you can say whatever you like! You just dub it! As long as you can do the actions. You try to get it right, but if you don't… You should see Guy Henry, forget it, he's awful!

"You do have heart surgeons on set when you do the theatre scenes. You've always got medical people to guide you. It's doing the stitches while you're thinking of all this and saying things with authority, otherwise you sound like you don't know what you're talking about."

Rouass announced her decision to quit Holby City late last year as she wanted to spend more time with her young daughter Inez.

Reflecting on her decision today (April 12), she commented: "I've got a 5-year old daughter and she started school September gone, and I missed out on her Christmas play and all these things.

"I'm on my own so it's not like her father goes because I'm not there. I just felt like I had to. I just don't believe you can have it all and be great at everything, something has to give at some point. You've got to give yourself a break sometimes. I'll spend this year with her and come September she'll be settled in."

Holby City airs Sahira's final episode next week on BBC One.

alohachica82
18-04-2012, 00:47
Aaaah Luc and Eddi! Finally at long last!

brookelyn66
18-04-2012, 20:11
Ahh... Finally!
Been hoping they would!