PDA

View Full Version : Louise/ Matthew

angelblue
26-06-2005, 12:40
Does anyone else think the louise/matthew thing will end in diaster do you think he has genuine feelings for her or is he playing with her :hmm:

soapmaddemi
26-06-2005, 12:50
I think it will end in disaster because all Matthew seems to care about is just the fun of an affair.

true.moon
26-06-2005, 13:37
i think it will all end in disaster
matthew just thinks of it as fun

eastenders mad
26-06-2005, 14:49
yeah he thinks anything matthew as long as he has louise nothing else bothers him.

true.moon
26-06-2005, 15:22
he thinks he owns and controls her

tammyy2j
27-06-2005, 16:38
Next week Terry finds out. poor him.

Two questions

Has Terry and Louise already purchased the B&B they were buying and did they get the loan from Matthew?

Does Louise know about the bet between Jimmy and Matthew?

I really hope Louise is left by herself with no one and nothing. She is a cow. Terry should shop her up to the police for killing Ray.

Chris_2k11
27-06-2005, 16:57
Terry knows she killed Ray??? :confused:

samantha nixon
27-06-2005, 17:30
terry doesnt no the only one who knew was charity

Chris_2k11
27-06-2005, 17:43
terry doesnt no the only one who knew was charityAnd Diane! :D

samantha nixon
27-06-2005, 17:44
does Diane no as i thought it was only Charity

Chris_2k11
27-06-2005, 17:46
Yeah Diane definitely knows.

samantha nixon
27-06-2005, 17:50
cool i never knew that

Choccie
27-06-2005, 22:34
I'm sure Terry knows she killed Ray cos he helped cover it all up. She chased Terry for ages and now she's cheating on him. Matthew only wants to be with her cos she's with someone.

Jade
27-06-2005, 23:07
From DS

5 July
Having been suitably convinced that Matthew really likes her, Louise decides that it’s time to end her relationship with Terry. A panic stricken Matthew tries to put her off, but with her mind made up she heads off to face Terry.

Back at the Woolpack, Louise asks to see Terry, and as they go to the back room she discovers that he has decked out the room with roses. She begins to cry and tells him that she loves him but can’t be with him. Terry is completely stunned and devastated as Louise’s words sink in.

6 July

Louise is pleased to see Diane back, and in need of a shoulder to cry on she tells her that she and Terry are over. Diane guesses that Matthew is involved and warns her that she is making a terrible mistake. When Val appears, it becomes clear that she already knew about the affair, leaving Diane furious. Louise is annoyed at Diane’s interference and tells her to go to hell.

Later, in the bar, Diane consoles Terry and feeling he deserves the truth, she tells him that Louise has been seeing Matthew. Terry is momentarily stunned but then heads for the door. He finds Louise and Matthew together, but he is too emotional to pick a fight and he sobs as he watches Matthew lead the lady he loves away.

7 July

News of Louise and Matthew’s affair spreads around the village leaving the residents shocked at her betrayal. A wronged Terry confronts Matthew and punches him in the face, before shouting abuse at Louise in the pub.

Louise seeks assurance from Matthew that she has done the right thing, but when he fails to give her the reassurance she needs, will she realise that she has made a terrible mistake?

8 July

Elsewhere, Matthew realises that he must be there for Louise and Terry is upset as he watches them acting affectionately in public. Louise is hurt by the reaction from some of the villagers and Matthew comforts her half-heartedly, unsure of what he has got into and how he can handle it.

tasha_cfc
29-06-2005, 10:37
Louise is so silly as it is obvious Matthew just wanted a bit of fun with her nothing serious, as he only cares for himself. How could he possibly love someone else when he loves himself to much..

Luna
29-06-2005, 10:44
How many times......stick to the one man

tasha_cfc
29-06-2005, 23:46
Yes thats totally true but its Louise we're talking about she has never been happy with what shes had.