PDA

View Full Version : lucy!

adbjcs
18-03-2005, 23:42
who thinks lucy should be mates wi demi instad of stacey. darren and peter are friends so why not?

soap_angel
19-03-2005, 00:01
yeah i was thinking that stacy is a bitch and i cant stand her especally tonight after the thing she was mumbling about jonney allens daughter behind her back. they should hook her up with some one and turn her warm hearted cos i hate the way sahe is. Though she plays the character well

.:SpIcYsPy:.
19-03-2005, 11:24
Yes I think lucy should be friend with Demi. But soon she will get her face slapped back by Demi pouring water on her!!! Can't wait!

cinamin
19-03-2005, 16:08
Stacey doesn't have friends , she only has Lucy to bully and push around. I wish Lucy would wake up and see Stacey is not really her friend.

adbjcs
19-03-2005, 18:58
i agree. lucy is really sweet. she does not deserve to be bullied by stacey. id like to see lucy witness demi pouring water on stacey and go to demi afterwards and thank her and the two become mates. i know it wont happen but it would be nice. who agrees?

Siobhan
21-03-2005, 12:10
Somehow I can't see Ian letting Lucy be friends with Demi.... he is more protective of Lucy and it seems Peter can do what he wants.... Lucy and Demi would be great for each other.. Stacey is just an attention seeker.. she will be friends with anyone she can bully and manipulate

cinamin
21-03-2005, 12:15
Lucy really doesn't have many friends to choose from in the square,so demi may be the only girl left around her age. I don't see Ian or Jane wanting her or Peter to be friends with the Millers, But who is left for them to hang out with? any ideas?

Siobhan
21-03-2005, 12:55
you are right.. there is nobody.. How old is Ruby, johnny's daughter? Is she close to Lucy's or Stacey's age?..

cinamin
21-03-2005, 13:02
She looks around 15 or so, I imagine Johnny is going to keep a close eye on her, he may not want the Square to know his business,so his daughter may only get to be friends with who her father approves of. I Hope Ruby doesn't make friends with Stacey, I don't think Johnny wants his own daughter in trouble. He seems like a strict Dad don't you think so too?

Siobhan
21-03-2005, 14:00
He seems strict enough... I am sure he is going to be very over protective because of what happened with his other daughter...

cinamin
21-03-2005, 14:06
Ruby seems nice but I'm sure she has a story to tell,since her dad moved without her and I don't think she knows about Johnny's girlfriend,she's going to need a good mate in the Square.

Torrie
21-03-2005, 14:39
It's nice how Peter and Darren are friends so Lucy should stick with them and maybe Demi and then Stacey would have to grow up and stop treating everyone like dirt!

cinamin
21-03-2005, 14:43
its funny but boys always have an easy time with friends,its not always that way for girls.

Siobhan
21-03-2005, 15:29
How old are Peter and Lucy?... Stacey is 16 so she wants to hang with an older crowd

cinaminits funny but boys always have an easy time with friends,its not always that way for girls.

Agree with you here!!

dddMac1
21-03-2005, 15:31
Peter and Lucy are suposed to be twelve

cinamin
21-03-2005, 15:49
I have a feeling if Stacey finds a boyfriend her behavoir will change, I think she's far too old for Peter and Lucy,she's really not a good influence for anyone!

*JSW*
21-03-2005, 15:53
Well how many 16 year old hang around with 12/13 year olds?

I actually really feel for Stacy, yes she may act awfully but you can tell she's had an extremley difficult and hard life...

Siobhan
21-03-2005, 16:26
I think all she has ever known is rejection from her mother so instead of getting more hurt, she hurts other.. Could be a defence mechanism...

cinamin
21-03-2005, 16:50
I feel sorry for her too, I can't imagine your mum not wanting you and even her family rejected her. If it weren't for Charlie and his kindness she could be living in the streets. A few people have reached out to her and she's rejected and betrayed them. I guess maybe she feels afraid to trust. Ihope she finds someone who cares that will make her see just what a wonderful person she could be,if only she would stop lying!