PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoilers 20 March 2012

Perdita
14-03-2012, 07:31
'Eastern Promise'

When Elliot's plan to send disused surgical equipment to the Ukraine becomes public knowledge, Elliot has to propose it as a hospital strategy.

Will Elliot be able to get Hanssen and the board onside before the valuable machines are taken off to the dump, while also finding time to treat one of his long-standing patients?

Meanwhile, Eddi is trying to keep an eye on Liam, but is frustrated at his attitude. When Liam lets her down, she tells him to leave. However, she then finds help from the last person she'd expect, who offers to be Liam's mentor.

Elsewhere, Frieda has been tasked with mentoring Tara but is finding the constant stream of questioning difficult. Distracted by the many duties Malick has offloaded onto her, it's only thanks to Tara's diligence that a patient's self-medication comes to light.

CrazyLea
14-03-2012, 14:22
However, she then finds help from the last person she'd expect, who offers to be Liam's mentor.
More than likely that guy. What's his name, I can never remember haha?

megan999
15-03-2012, 12:08
More than likely that guy. What's his name, I can never remember haha?Luc Hemmingway?

CrazyLea
15-03-2012, 14:38
That's the one!! Luc :p
I've missed quite a lot of episodes lately, so haven't seen that much of him, but him!

Perdita
15-03-2012, 15:43
That's the one!! Luc :p
I've missed quite a lot of episodes lately, so haven't seen that much of him, but him!

He is no longer there, that is why you have not seen much of him :lol:

CrazyLea
16-03-2012, 00:37
I must be thinking of someone else then :o

Who's that one that was there this week who was supporting Eddi kinda thing.. he's kinda good looking..

megan999
16-03-2012, 16:40
He is no longer there, that is why you have not seen much of him :lol:
:hmm:But he was in it this week helping out with Edi's brother, and last week he performed surgery on his friend!