PDA

View Full Version : Zubin / Jess / Sean

WestiesRule
18-03-2005, 19:25
Hi guys,

Does anybody know if and or when Sean finds out that Zubins is the father of Jess's Baby? Romantic that I am I think Zubin + Jess would make agreat couple

Bad Wolf
19-03-2005, 09:59
we have a holby bit..... moving...

Brummiegirl4805
19-03-2005, 23:51
Hi guys,

Does anybody know if and or when Sean finds out that Zubins is the father of Jess's Baby? Romantic that I am I think Zubin + Jess would make agreat couple
I think they will get together eventually. We've waited this long, I guess a few more weeks won't make a difference. I don't know if Sean finds out who the real father of the baby is, but I think if he finds out, I would think he would tell Ric. Sorry I can't be more help.

WestiesRule
20-03-2005, 15:26
:cheer:

Thanks for that. Can't help if Zubin makes me go weak at the knees!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Wolf
20-03-2005, 15:35
i think they would make a great couple too, hopefully they will get together at some point

Brummiegirl4805
20-03-2005, 20:59

Thanks for that. Can't help if Zubin makes me go weak at the knees!!!!!!!!!!
No problem, I doubt very much there would be so many scenes with Zubin looking longingly at Jess and vice versa if there wasn't at least a chance they were going to get together eventually. Despite the latest spoilers, I really do believe that. Most people want them together rather than Jess and Sean. I think we need patience, I'm sure the scripwriters know a good thing when they've found it :lol:

WestiesRule
21-03-2005, 12:04

*vcl*
21-03-2005, 15:12
I really want jess and Zubin to get together < im sure Rick would come round in the end ! Sean IS really getting on my nerves ! why would you Propose to someone who lied to you about a baby ?

Im glad jess comes clean to Zub soon

Angeldelight
21-03-2005, 19:14
This is from BBC press office week 13

29.3.05- Holby city
Jess and Sean go for a routine scan. Mubbs comments that the baby is 22 weeks but Sean insists it is only 18 weeks. Later, Jess begins to bleed and is rushed into surgery. During the operation, Jess has an allergic reaction to an antibiotic but Zubin saves her. When she awakes Jess tells Zubin that the baby is not Sean’s – she lied thinking Zubin would make her have a termination. Jess says Sean will make a good father, and Zubin agrees that he will – but not to this baby.

Brummiegirl4805
21-03-2005, 19:45
I really want jess and Zubin to get together < im sure Rick would come round in the end ! Sean IS really getting on my nerves ! why would you Propose to someone who lied to you about a baby ?

Im glad jess comes clean to Zub soon
That will be good to watch. As for Sean proposing to Jess, I really think he's thick. He honestly thinks it could work out when one "partner" is not truly up for it. I think the idea is that we all lose all hope of Jess and Zubin together. I think when it looks like it's a lost cause, that is when we will get our big surprise.

WestiesRule
22-03-2005, 12:08
I hope so. Zubin makes me go weak at the knees

Saye2213
26-03-2005, 17:52
I don't get it. Why did Sean propose? They weren't a couple. They agreed to be friends because Jess was scared of being a mum alone.

Brummiegirl4805
26-03-2005, 18:00
I don't get it. Why did Sean propose? They weren't a couple. They agreed to be friends because Jess was scared of being a mum alone.

He's terribly misguided in this whole thing. He thinks that Jess will grow to love him if they're married or something like that. As I said in my last post he really seems thick to me. He knows she doesn't want him, she wants a father to the baby, yet he comes up with the stupid idea of proposing. The only thing I could think of is that maybe it could be a marriage of convenience. It would not be built on love from both partners. I don't think Jess will say yes, she'll wait for Zubin to tell her he loves her. If he does, whatever reason Sean has for proposing won't matter.

pookie1968uk
27-03-2005, 18:51
sean is a very nice person and would make a great father i'm sure but he should not be with jess as zubin should! sean is getting on my nerves with all the following round of jess he does and as for proposing to someone that doesnt love you, well that is just silly!!
jess and zubin forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tigress_69
28-03-2005, 16:23
I am also a hugh Zubin & Jess fan. They would indeed make a great couple. However i must say Sean has been a true gentlemen :clap:

Jade
28-03-2005, 16:27
I do think its a bit strange though, I dont know any bloke of sound mind that would marry a girl who he knows doesnt love him and bring up her baby as his own. Is there somthing about his background we dont know? I could understand it if they were in love with each other but they both know their not

Brummiegirl4805
28-03-2005, 21:37
I do think its a bit strange though, I dont know any bloke of sound mind that would marry a girl who he knows doesnt love him and bring up her baby as his own. Is there somthing about his background we dont know? I could understand it if they were in love with each other but they both know their not

He was in a lot of children's homes and fostered a lot. He did say to Jess that he wanted her,him and the baby to be a family. I don't think he will get to be though, when Zubin finds out he says he wants to be a father to the baby. He says Sean will make a good father but not to this baby. I think that is thing that makes Sean want to be with Jess whether she loves him or not. I wonder if he will find out that the father is Zubin. It might convince him to leave them alone and face reality.

Jade
28-03-2005, 21:47
I didnt know he was in foster homes etc sounds a bit like Dennis! I hope it works out between Jesse and Zubin but also Sean needs to find a nice girl ?Lisa?

Brummiegirl4805
28-03-2005, 21:52
I didnt know he was in foster homes etc sounds a bit like Dennis! I hope it works out between Jesse and Zubin but also Sean needs to find a nice girl ?Lisa?

A lot of people have said Donna. I could see them together, it would be interesting to see how Sean worked with Lisa. He doesn't belong in the Jess/Zubin story that is what's annoying. It was revealed in the one where Jess goes to have an abortion then she can't go through with it. I think Sean's character will be ruined if this Jess/Sean thing goes on much longer. He acts so clingy towards her, his life revolves around her and the baby that isn't his. He needs another story otherwise he'll just end up like poor Will.

Jade
28-03-2005, 21:54
I guess it does need to be somone he works with! I cant see him and Donna though I think Donna and Mubs make a good couple!!

Brummiegirl4805
28-03-2005, 21:57
I guess it does need to be somone he works with! I cant see him and Donna though I think Donna and Mubs make a good couple!!

I agree they are good together. I just think he's gonna need a lot of comfort, Donna would be perfect for that. What about him and the resident maneater Connie? She called him gorgeous after all.

Jade
28-03-2005, 21:59
Yea but she would only be after a one night stand, I do agree with Connie though he is stunning!! Maybe Diane if/when she splits with Owen as he's leaving anyway not sure if Diane goes with him? or maybe one of the girls from Casulty as they are all supposed to work in the same hospital