PDA

View Full Version : Dennis and Phil

Rach33
25-06-2005, 13:11
Just been discussing this on the Chrissie and Jake Thread Mark II but as you all remember Dennis shot Jack Dalton two years ago and only four people knew about it apart from the killer and his victim were Den Watts (deceased), Andy Hunter (deceased), Sharon Watts and lastly Phil Mitchell :angry:

As Phil knows the truth and hates Dennis do you think he will reveal the truth on his return especially as he has plans to ruin their wedding day it's just a thought

Bryan
25-06-2005, 13:14
Just been discussing this on the Chrissie and Jake Thread Mark II but as you all remember Dennis shot Jack Dalton two years ago and only four people knew about it apart from the killer and his victim were Den Watts (deceased), Andy Hunter (deceased), Sharon Watts and lastly Phil Mitchell :angry:

As Phil knows the truth and hates Dennis do you think he will reveal the truth on his return especially as he has plans to ruin their wedding day it's just a thought

i hope so that would be brilliant!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

people shouldnt get away with murder... did you here me chrissie??

bondboffin

Rach33
25-06-2005, 13:16
Maybe not but in both cases with Dennis and Chrissie it was a case of kill or be killed and I love Dennis too much for him to go to prison remmeber Sharon was his alibi and now she knows the truth she'd never betray him she loves him so Dennis could turn it onto Phil and say he did it remember it was Phil's jag he used I'd love for Dennis to set Phil up

di marco
25-06-2005, 13:18
yeh id rather dennis set phil up than have dennis go to prison

Bryan
25-06-2005, 13:24
yeh id rather dennis set phil up than have dennis go to prison

phil has been set up already by a watts and will make sure this dosent happen again!!!

im goiung off the watts...and when the mitchells return it will be them who ikm backing in the mitchells vs watts feuds :D

bondboffin

Rach33
25-06-2005, 13:28
I agree Phil will be wary but also if this does happen Phil will need to be careful he implicates Dennis he implicates himself, and Sharon and possibly Chrissie cos if it comes out Den knew people start looking and so on.....

I can't decide if I want it to come out of not that's all

Bryan
25-06-2005, 13:30
I agree Phil will be wary but also if this does happen Phil will need to be careful he implicates Dennis he implicates himself, and Sharon and possibly Chrissie cos if it comes out Den knew people start looking and so on.....

I can't decide if I want it to come out of not that's all

if dennis or phil were to leave the show for good then yes, otherswise let slepping dogs lie

would be a shock tough for that to happen when phil returns as no-one would be expecting it

bondboffin

Rach33
25-06-2005, 13:32
Agreed good exit material and same for Chrissie with Den under the concrete

It would be shocking if it did come out though anything can happen in soaps he he and no-one would be expecting it least of all Dennis as far as he's concerned it's done with finished forgotten or so he thought maybe he'd need to become a double murderer to shut him up

Bryan
25-06-2005, 13:34
Agreed good exit material and same for Chrissie with Den under the concrete

It would be shocking if it did come out though anything can happen in soaps he he and no-one would be expecting it least of all Dennis as far as he's concerned it's done with finished forgotten or so he thought maybe he'd need to become a double murderer to shut him up

yeah the dalton murder has been swept under the carpet for now, but the den murder is still very much the focus of the show and cant just be forgotten, to many people know and this is bound to increase as the months go on with the mitchells finding out aswell

i still think the mitchells with phone up about den's disspearnace and then they will eventually dig up den's body

bondboffin

Rach33
25-06-2005, 13:36
That would be good but the smell :sick: :sick: :sick:

Bryan
25-06-2005, 13:41
That would be good but the smell :sick: :sick: :sick:

well he didnt get the nickname "dirty den" by coincidence :rotfl:

bondboffin

Rach33
25-06-2005, 14:04
Good one Dirty and Smelly

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-07-2005, 15:02
people shouldnt get away with murder... did you here me chrissie??

bondboffin
lol!!

Kim
16-07-2005, 02:13

It would be a good storyline but i heard that Peggy returns in the summer to help get Phil freed from jail. Has anyone heard anything else about Peggy's return.

Bryan
16-07-2005, 10:33
It would be a good storyline but i heard that Peggy returns in the summer to help get Phil freed from jail. Has anyone heard anything else about Peggy's return.

all ive heard is that she punches ian fro grassing phil up :p

Rach33
16-07-2005, 18:51
Brill he deserves a good punch the little weed (putting it nicely)

Bryan
16-07-2005, 18:55
Brill he deserves a good punch the little weed (putting it nicely)

i wish phil would hospitaise ian then kathy could return! then he could die and cindy could here about it and come back!

Rach33
17-07-2005, 10:44
Sounds like a plan if I ever heard one

Bryan
17-07-2005, 12:15
Sounds like a plan if I ever heard one

well it would be logical way to bring back two of eastenders finest characters

~*~Leanne~*~
01-08-2005, 14:07
i hope this dosn't happen as id miss dennis to much if he went to prison

callummc
01-08-2005, 17:20
dennis only killed to save his own skin,phill was supposed to kill dennis so is in this up to his neck