i watched half of it in english
its very funny but really weird
quite hard to understand what they are saying cause its in poems
leonadrio decaprio looked lush in it
anyone else seem it
what do you think of it :searchme:

di marco
25-06-2005, 08:45
i watched it last year for our gcse english as we had to do coursework on it. its easier to understand than the book as you can see whats happening but i still didnt understand all the words theyre way too complicated for me. it was good though, i enjoyed it, i think i enjoyed it more cos we watched it in english instead of being bored by the book!

true.moon
25-06-2005, 10:11
yeah that is exactly what i thought the book is way harder to read but the pictures make it easier to understand
i enjoyed it too

.:Kitz:.
25-06-2005, 16:55
we did that earlier thi year, do you mean the one with Leo ?:wub:

di marco
25-06-2005, 17:12
yeah that is exactly what i thought the book is way harder to read but the pictures make it easier to understand
i enjoyed it too

our teacher told us what certain parts meant in the book so i was able to do the coursework but i didnt understand the story properly until i watched the film

di marco
25-06-2005, 17:12
we did that earlier thi year, do you mean the one with Leo ?:wub:

yep thats the one

horseygal90
25-06-2005, 19:14
My sis got it for her GCSE (actually brought the video) a few years ago, so I saw it before I had to study it and knew what was happening so to speak. The films excellent - Baz Luhrmann's a great director, it really helped me.

However some people think its too unrealistic (guns for swords, the neon etc.) but I think it's fine!

25-06-2005, 22:12
he he, our teacher burst out laughing at the un-realisticness of it. She goes "it wouldn't look as nice as that if you just shot yourself in the head. There'd be brains and stuff everywhere". Lovely.

25-06-2005, 22:13
then one of the boys shouted out that you wouldn't die that quickly, personally i thought it was great!