PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 18 February 2012

Perdita
02-02-2012, 15:28
Danny Dyer (Rossy) and Abi Titmuss (Tara) take leading guest roles in this week’s episode of Casualty: Love Is.
There’s a dynamic new paramedic in Holby. He’s called Rossy, he works alone and he's getting to all the shouts faster than Jeff and Dixie. Jeff likes the way Rossy’s willing to go into potentially dangerous situations to get the job done but Dixie thinks he seems too good to be true. Could there be more to this wonder-paramedic than meets the eye?

Tara is getting ready for a special meal with her boyfriend. She thinks he’s ready to take their relationship to the next level. But Tara’s younger sister Gemma is less than thrilled about the idea of them getting married - and her erratic behaviour culminates in her falling off a road bridge while in a dazed state. Can paediatric doctor Tom get to the bottom of the family’s complex web of lies?

alan45
15-02-2012, 18:18
Danny Dyer has revealed that he was "really honoured" to take on his upcoming guest role in Casualty.

The actor appears in this Saturday's episode of the BBC One medical drama, playing a dynamic new paramedic named Rossy.

Dyer told TV Times: "They've asked me before but the roles were too obvious, like drug dealers. But when they contacted me about this, I jumped at the chance.

"I'm really honoured, because it's a massive show and I used to watch it as a kid."

The 34-year-old added that he would love to return to the show one day to portray a more permanent character.

"I love the idea of playing a surgeon," he explained. "It would be really exciting to be tested that much as an actor, to have that complicated dialogue and make the audience believe you know what you're saying.

"I did notice on Casualty that some actors who've been in it for years still haven't got a clue what they're talking about - that was a surprise!"

Dyer's episode of Casualty airs on Saturday at 9.10pm on BBC One.