PDA

View Full Version : The Miller family

debbi
18-03-2005, 14:21
I was feeling really sorry for The Millers in last nights episode especially for poor Rosie who felt she had to steal the chicken soup so that she had enough money for some cough medicine for her poorly child :(

Until my husband pointed out that if they were that hard up then the doctor would prescribe some medicine and they wouldnt have to pay for the prescription !!!! :confused: so they could have had as much soup as they wanted :D :rolleyes: :confused:

Debs
18-03-2005, 14:35
i feel sorry for the millers too but i dont see how they are so hardup. i have been in the situaition where me and my partner were out of work and trying to support our little boy and i can honestly say we were better off then than we are now. all there rent is paid for and council tax so they dont have that worry. she should get family allowance for the 2 kids that are at school. she will get jobseekers and the social help with loans etc if you really are struggling!!! and then there is demi who wil have money for herself and alicia to live on!! and of course Mickey who can help that out as he is working!!

Meh
18-03-2005, 14:36
Already discussed in this thread (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=474).

Closing ...