PDA

View Full Version : Press Office Spoilers - Week 14

Jade
18-03-2005, 14:21
Tuesday 5 April

Will is trapped underneath scaffolding, impaled through his chest by a pole, as the hospital drama continues. He is conscious, but time is running out for him, so Comfort and Connie rush to free him. In the operating theatre tensions run high as Connie fights to save Will, and everyone breathes a huge sigh of relief when he pulls through. As he comes round and thanks Connie, his condition suddenly worsens and she is forced to open up his chest to stop the internal bleed. Can Connie save him a second time?

Jodie sneaks into a laundry room and calls Mickie, leaving a message on her mobile saying that she is injured and needs help. Mickie runs off to find her and Jodie tells Mickie she did not drive into Will on purpose. Mickie agrees to steal supplies to treat her – will she also help her escape to another hospital?

Elsewhere, Jess is still recovering from her operation when Sean proposes. Later, Zubin tells her she is making a mistake and offers to look after her, but Jess is furious that he is offering only financial security and not love.

Jess Rulz
18-03-2005, 21:45
what !! so jess and zubin don't get back 2 gether ???????

SoapRach
19-03-2005, 15:13
Well they weren't likely to get together so quickly! Holby love making us wait!

Just because Zubin isn't offering Jess Love doesn't mean she should marry Sean

Brummiegirl4805
19-03-2005, 23:46
I don't think she will marry Sean, that would be a real mistake. She doesn't love him, what's the point of making herself miserable by doing something she doesn't want to do? The story is dragging far too much and I just want Sean out of the way. If Zubin told her he loved her, I am sure Jess would tell Sean to leave her alone. He is just too clingy and can't accept the truth. I think perhaps Jess says yes cos she is still recovering from the operation.

donzo78
21-03-2005, 00:24
I bet she tells him way after the baby is born, or in true soap style I wonder if something happens to the baby and it needs a transplant or something and they can't find a match so the only hope will be the baby's father and hence zubin will be revealed as the dad. I shall laugh for a week if i am right.

jamieleigh762
25-03-2005, 18:35
does any one know who pays jodie