PDA

View Full Version : Press Office Spoilers - Week 14

Jade
18-03-2005, 14:18
Saturday 2 April

Bex is back at work and determined to get back into the swing of things. However, she is shaken when Claire tells her that Pete is at the hospital wanting to see her. When Bex gets home later that night, she thinks she sees a figure outside her flat and is convinced it is Pete. She calls Luke in a panic, and he rushes straight over. Bex is so upset by everything that has happened that day and
decides there is no way she can go through with the court case.

Elsewhere,Tess announces she is bringing Sam home from the psychiatric unit. Although the nurses are concerned, Tess is determined. With Mike still in hospital, she needs her son at home more than ever.

Meanwhile, Abs is feeling the pressure from the loan sharks. There is no way he can find the cash he needs to pay off Ellen’s debts. But just how low will he stoop in order to get the cash?

Jess Rulz
18-03-2005, 21:51
does any one know week 15

Bad Wolf
19-03-2005, 09:37
they will be out next friday, they only release info so far ahead

Crazy Gal 88
20-03-2005, 09:56
i think tess is silly bringing sam home - she is just going to get depresssed and it sayys 'all the help she can get' but sam isnt help - hes a pain!

Lizzie Brookes
20-03-2005, 10:01
Its unwise at the moment I think. I know the poor chap can't stand being stuck there but thats life. Its best to leave himfor the moment.