PDA

View Full Version : Press Office Spoilers Week 14 - 4th - 8th Apr 05

Jade
18-03-2005, 14:05
Monday April 4

Still desperate for money, Rosie asks Keith to cover her shift at the Vic whilst she gets work elsewhere. Impressed by Keith’s work, Sam offers him some more shifts in the Vic. However, Keith’s happiness is short-lived when Sam gives Keith the task of placing the order with the brewery and he quickly makes his excuses and leaves.

Johnny tries his best to contact Tina but she continues to avoid his calls. When Johnny finally catches up with Tina, he is shocked to discover that she has moved out of the flat – permanently. Sick of their secretive relationship, Tina tells Johnny she wants them to go public…

Tuesday April 5

Desperate to feel that he’s paying his way, Keith comes up with a business proposition for Ian, but Darren and Demi are distraught when they realise what Keith has done.

Stacey takes Ruby shopping for new college gear, but Ruby is shocked when she sees Stacey taking things from Zoë’s stall.

Elsewhere, Johnny asks Billy to sort out the fuses in Tina’s flat. However, Johnny is forced to hide when Billy arrives at Tina’s and nearly catches the two of them together…

Thursday April 7

It’s Tina’s birthday and Johnny showers her with gifts. Later, she overhears Billy telling Pat about a diamond he’s been sent to pick up, and presumes that Johnny is going to propose to her. However, her happiness is short lived when her gift turns out to be earrings.

Meanwhile, when Peter realises what Ian has done he drags the television back to the Millers’, claiming to have had a word with his dad, and Ian finds himself unable to intervene.

Elsewhere, Johnny is furious when he discovers Ruby and Stacey getting drunk, and lays down the law – Ruby cannot be friends with Stacey any more.

Friday April 8

Johnny offers Tina a posh weekend away but she tells him she would rather he took her for a drink in the Vic and publicly acknowledged her. She adds that she is no longer willing to keep her life on hold for him and later dresses up and goes to Scarlett, where she flirts with a man in the bar.

Rosie gets the wrong end of the stick when Mickey speaks hypothetically about wanting to help Keith out by giving him a job on the stall. When Mickey sets Rosie straight, Rosie shames Mickey into offering Keith a part-time job.

Elsewhere, Ruby is secretly pleased when Stacey worries aloud that Ruby might make new friends at college and forget about her.

Debs
18-03-2005, 14:24
thanks for them they sound good!

tammyy2j
18-03-2005, 14:38
Thanks for posting, i hope things work out for the Millers soon

no1abbafan
18-03-2005, 15:44
Does that mean that Chrissy gives Sam the Vic then - God I hope not.

*~Lady~Watts~*
18-03-2005, 17:13
i bet she won't

WishingDiamond
18-03-2005, 18:49
Does that mean that Chrissy gives Sam the Vic then - God I hope not.

In tonight's episode Chrissie finally becomes tired of fighting and offers Sam a partnership in the Vic.

.:Kitz:.
19-03-2005, 12:33
Noooooooooooooooooo, i can't believe she did that!! The spoilers are good tho.

littlemo
19-03-2005, 21:29
There's nothing about Martin and Sonia in this week's spoilers, is it because they are trying to keep things quiet, or is it because there is genuinely nothing happening at the moment.

20-03-2005, 09:36
good point

littlemo
20-03-2005, 22:12
I've read that it mentions in the Radio Times that Martin's feelings for Chloe surface when he meets her, and they have to decide whether it is best living a lie or walking away. I think this means if they can face getting her back and the questions that would go along with it, or it's best to just let go. I'm glad it's not just Sonia who's going to want her back, because it wouldn't be right to go ahead with it if it was. You can't force somebody to feel something they don't.

daisy38
21-03-2005, 09:38
Cheers for that judejude :)

Soaps King
21-03-2005, 20:22
Yeh fnx for them, They sound good!!

Travelmom
22-03-2005, 12:24
Thanks a bunch for posting those. I'll be on holiday then so it is good to know what I'll be missing.

Frankie
22-03-2005, 12:30
Elsewhere, Ruby is secretly pleased when Stacey worries aloud that Ruby might make new friends at college and forget about her.

I dont understand this does it mean she's happy she's going to make new friends and is happy to forget about stacey or that she is pleased that stacey is worried because that means stacey cares? :hmm:

Trinity
22-03-2005, 16:41
The second one, I think

23-03-2005, 16:49
yeah, it makes more sense. All the girls on this show are pretty selfish
(excluding some............)