PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Neighbours Actor Jesse Spencer (Billy Kennedy) In Tonights Episode Of 'House'

Emmak2005
23-06-2005, 20:20
Jesse Spencer who played Billy Kennedy up until about 6 years ago is to make a guest appearance in Channel 5 US show 'House'. The show already stars Blackadder & Stuart Little actor Hugh Laurie. Let me know your thoughts on the show in the drama forum which I'm just about to try and post in. Anybody else wish he could be back in Neighbours? Or he could ironically appear in Family Affairs - where his current girlfriend (British actress Cordelia Bugeja) used to star in as Mel Hart and before she died in the boat fire Mel Farmer. Anyway, going off topic now. So let me know what your opinion is and I'll reply to as many as I can. :cheer:

http://www.jessespencer.com/images/house7.jpg Jesse Spencer (second from right) as Dr Robert Chase in US drama 'House' also pictured with felloe Brit Hugh Laurie (left)

Jojo
24-06-2005, 12:27
Where have you put the thread Emma?? I've watched from the start on Hallmark, and have loads to say!!!!

Trinity
24-06-2005, 16:31
Like House - I have watched from the start, last night was the 3rd episode. Basically a cross between ER and CSI it isn't as good as either, but it is better than anything else on at the moment.

Hugh Lawrie is very convincing, andI have stopped expecting him to be anyone else than House. The first episode I expected the upper class idiot to make an appearance all the time, but Blackadder is forgotten!

Jojo
25-06-2005, 10:59
I still get flashbacks of Prince Regent though!!! :lol:

I think he is quite dishy as House though - something about him, don't know why.

cinnamoroll
25-06-2005, 16:45
i used to have a massive crush on jesse spencer... mmmm might just watch house to see him!!! yes i def wish he'd come back to neighbours

Trinity
25-06-2005, 20:14
Well, Jesse Spencer has grown up a bit.....

But he is far too young for me! Hugh lawries does appear strangely attractive, though lol

Emmak2005
26-06-2005, 15:31
Where have you put the thread Emma?? I've watched from the start on Hallmark, and have loads to say!!!! I didn't make when in the end Jo, all I did was post some pics of the show in the picture section of one of the forums, I forget which. I think it was the banner one. But you can chat about it still here, as this hasn't been closed, it must be ok.

Jojo
27-06-2005, 10:52
Cool, was a bit worried it would get closed!

Trinity - I'm with you. He is very strangely attractive in a dark and meaningful sort of way. Apparently, he is now a huge sex symbol in America, and he can't understand it. In his past appearances on TV and Film, I would agree, but in this........

Jesse hasn't changed a bit though, and the longer hair really suits him.

Jenbobber
05-10-2005, 18:58
hes in it all the time, its not just a guest thing, hes a regular character.

i_luv_dennis
15-10-2005, 08:03
yeah lol