PDA

View Full Version : Dr Dylan Keogh

Perdita
04-01-2012, 12:45
William Beck has said he goes to "extreme" lengths not to take his Casualty character home with him.
The actor has played misanthropic character Dr Dylan Keogh in the medical drama since March 2011, and said he's learnt how to wind down after a day's filming.
He said: "I relax with extreme and vigorous exercise. You build up a lot of adrenaline and more often than not there's nowhere to put it. I work out as much as I can - not that it's visibly evident.
"You try to get as far away from the job as you possibly can. It's important not to take him home, he's not the kind of person you want to take home with you."
It's just been discovered that Dylan and his colleague Dr Sam Nicholls are married, although separated, but William said that not even Sam can bring out a warm side to Dylan.
He said: "Dylan never defrosts. There are moments when he pops himself out the freezer but he always goes back at some point. Dylan and Sam have a connection, he's not dishonest in that way, that will continue, but they have to deal with the unresolved end to their marriage and it remains to be seen how that pans out."

PA