PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 14 January 2012

Perdita
24-12-2011, 11:05
© BBC
TX time to be confirmed

It's the day after the Silverton explosion and Jordan introduces Tom, who is formally joining the team. Tom soon finds he has a mystery on his hands when a family who were involved in the explosion end up back in the ED with unexplained injuries.

When the young son of the family is kidnapped, all becomes clear, and as the child faces extreme danger, trusty Big Mac is in the right place at the right time.

Meanwhile, Dylan accuses Sam of interfering when her attempts to reunite a dying patient with his ex-wife go awry when it turns out that it was his former lover he actually wanted to see. But can Sam's meddling actually have done some good after all?

Elsewhere, Jordan's cool is uncharacteristically ruffled when he meets attractive young police chief DCI Rippon. Could there be romance in the air for Holby's head honcho?

Abbie
02-01-2012, 22:52
Is jordan going to be leaving? I mean the actor is currently in EE and I dont know for how long? Im a little confused

parkerman
03-01-2012, 10:44
Is jordan going to be leaving? I mean the actor is currently in EE and I dont know for how long? Im a little confused

You're confused? How do you think he feels!!!???

alan45
03-01-2012, 10:46
Could there be romance in the air for Holby's head honcho?

Thought Heinrik was the Head Honcho