PDA

View Full Version : Shane Richie has naked pics stolen

Treacle
18-03-2005, 11:28
EastEnders star Shane Richie has been left red-faced after thieves nicked intimate pictures of him and his semi-naked lover.

The snaps were on a mobile phone nicked from girlfriend Christie Goddard's car during an attempted carjacking near their Bucks home.

Shane, Alfie Moon in the soap, is said to be furious after the thieves sent the pics to his phone and issued threats.

A pal told The Sun: "It is bad enough that Christie was robbed like this and she was very shaken.

"But for them to have found the pictures is very distressing. He is determined not to bow to pressure from these parasites."

Christie, 26, tackled the thieves as they attempted to steal her Freelander from a petrol station in posh Denham, Bucks.

After a tussle they made off with her phone and handbag.

The phone is also believed to have the numbers of several of Richie's EastEnders co-stars.

?????
18-03-2005, 11:50
eewwwwwwwwww shane richie naked, how disturbing!

Treacle
18-03-2005, 11:53
He's not that bad ROFL.

Siobhan
18-03-2005, 11:57
eewwwwwwwwww shane richie naked, how disturbing!
Yeah I would find this scary too

?????
18-03-2005, 11:57
He's not that bad ROFL.

yeah...... wotever

Treacle
18-03-2005, 12:27
I don't find him attractive atall but I'd rather have a naked pic of Shane Richie than Derek Martin aka Charlie Slater.

callummc
18-03-2005, 12:48
i can't understand why anyone would be silly enough to leave naked pictures of themselves on a mobile ,especially if their in the public eye,i mean even if your not mugged you can easily lose a mobile,and lets face it you usually show the pictures to your friends,i smell a publicity stunt here,please tell me were not going to get this on the front page on sunday,it's enough to curdle the milk.

Siobhan
18-03-2005, 12:48
Oh god yes... or even worse Ian Beale

Treacle
18-03-2005, 13:18
LOL lucky for the thief though they now have EastEnders cast phone numbers!!!

Siobhan
18-03-2005, 14:56
that is not good for the cast...

debbi
18-03-2005, 15:15
I dont know why anyone would have naked pics on their mobile phones anyway - if you are ino that sort of thing then use a camera - and especially not if you are a 'star' and out for abuse - sounds like it could be a publicity stunt to me

Debs
18-03-2005, 15:39
i dont understand it either if you want to have pics like that then store them somewhere safe not on your phone.

although i think shane is quite nice in a strange way i DO NOT want ot see him naked thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dddMac1
18-03-2005, 16:05
that was a bit daft leaving the pictures on the phone

Chantelle
18-03-2005, 17:41
I dont believe you guys! Shane's girlfriend has just been mugged, and regardless of whether you find him attractive or not, its not a nice thing to happen to you, and if he wants to keep semi-naked pictures on the phone well thats up to them, although he may be in ee it does not mean that he cant do what normal people do.

I for one hope that both he and his girlfriend are ok.

Soozee
18-03-2005, 18:10
The talk wasn't about being heartless to the troumour his girl friend has suffered it's the being stupid about having naked picters of him on the phone. I don't know how those phoes work but i thought to take a phot of yourself you held it out ot arms distance so to get a naked pic of him showing his face to prove it's him some one else would have to have taken the photo.
Do we actually know which part of his body was naked, if he's just topless then that nos exactly going to be front line news.
Wouldnit like to be sitting bihind his girlfriend on the bus the first time she looked at the photos he'd sent her!!

Treacle
18-03-2005, 21:42
Semi-naked I heard.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
19-03-2005, 12:27
Oh my god! Is this true! I soo cannot belvie this! Poor Shane. I liek him alot but I dont think I fancy seeing him naked. But true wouldnt like to see Charlie naked or semi naked LOL!! Poor Shane....

callummc
20-03-2005, 02:37
What is semi naked,i suppose he was down to his shoes and socks.

.:Kitz:.
20-03-2005, 08:57
Ewwwww, have they caught the muggers who stole the phone carrying the 'dirty' pictures?