PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 7th January 2012

Perdita
13-12-2011, 11:01
Filmed in HD for the very first time, Casualty welcomes in the New Year with a brand new emergency department, a huge chemical explosion and a dashing new doctor in Buried.
Following the fire which wreaked havoc in Holby, the lights are turned on to reveal the brand new, updated ED. Discussing the new facilities, Jordan and Charlie decide that today will be a prep day and that they’ll only treat minor cases. But they’re soon forced to change their plans when a huge traffic accident occurs on the dual carriageway and victims start to flood into Holby City.

Matters go from bad to worse when a related traffic accident causes a gas pipe to explode and a cloud of poisonous gas engulfs the town. The ED is at full stretch despite the efforts of dashing new paediatric doctor Tom who arrives by air ambulance. As tempers fray, a patient lashes out at Dylan but Sam restrains him with a physical head lock.

Will the brand new ED and staff cope with one of their most challenging days to date…?

JustJodi
13-12-2011, 14:01
Jan 7 and Jan 8 ??? two nights in a row ?????

Perdita
13-12-2011, 14:13

yes

alan45
13-12-2011, 14:38

Whoopy Doo. :D

xcarlyx
13-12-2011, 14:45
Quick repairing! would think they would have made a temporary one

JustJodi
13-12-2011, 14:53
Quick repairing! would think they would have made a temporary one

a big tent maybe ??? a marquee LOL

JustJodi
13-12-2011, 14:55
yes

wow not sure my lil ol heart can stand all the excitement LOL Graham Norton is having my lust bucket Gerard Butler on Jan 6 now two nights in a row of Casaulty ,, wowsers LOL

xcarlyx
13-12-2011, 14:56
a big tent maybe ??? a marquee LOL

I was thinking a temporary tent lol.