PDA

View Full Version : The 22/06/05 Episode! - Mandy, Tony, & The Baby Doll!!!

Chris_2k11
22-06-2005, 23:51
I thought it was really funny tonight with Mandy, Tony, and the Baby doll thing! :D I loved the part where they were in the flat and it kept crying, and Mandy & Tony kept arguing and she hit him over the head with a book :lol: and then he pretended to throw the baby out of the window, and some woman outside screamed thinking it was a real one! :rotfl: And then the police turned up! :lol: Then later on in the restaurant, when that other woman was ordering a coffee, and Tony just put the baby down on the counter, and it kept rolling off! lol! :lol: Then the woman walked out and ended up calling the police, so they turned up to see them again! lol! And it was funny when the policeman caught Tony threatening to throw the baby in a river! :rotfl: Im loving this virtual baby idea, i think it's a hilarious storyline! :thumbsup:

P.S. I thought it was really sweet at the end, when Max covered Mandy & the baby doll up with a quilt. :o

di marco
23-06-2005, 06:06
yeh it was really funny! max was so mean though changing it to hard when they had it and back to easy when he had it. it was great when all them people thought it was a real baby. yeh and the bit where mandy hit tony over the head, id have done the same he was going on! and when he was going on about his cravings and morning sickness lol! eating gherkins and icecream/chocolate!!! hes really making me laugh over this whole baby thing!

Bryan
23-06-2005, 09:31
sounds fun cant wait till sunday to watch it

bondboffin

Katy
23-06-2005, 09:43
i know Tony is just hilarious. The way the police kept coming it was great. If you were married to him wouldnt you get a bit annoyed with him as he keeps going on about cravings. Wasnt it funny when he was eating the gerkins with chocolate or something weird like that

cornetgal xxx