PDA

View Full Version : A Familiar Face

Jemma
22-06-2005, 18:32
From the ITV Emmerdale website:
A familiar face

You▓ll remember her as Weatherfield▓s bitch Jenny Bradley back in the late 1980s.

But now Sally Ann Matthews is heading to the Dales where she▓ll star as new character Sandra Briggs.

⌠I▓m thrilled to be playing Sandra,■ Sally Ann told Inside Soap. ⌠I▓ve been a huge fan of the show for years and can▓t wait to start.■

Sally Ann will appear on our screens in August when Sandra comes to the fore in as the King family try to secure the land for their housing development.

It is not yet known whether Sandra will strike up a relationship with anyone, but if there▓s any of Jenny left in her we▓re sure to see her make her way through the four King brothers!

Emmak2005
22-06-2005, 20:45
Yes here's the full story:

Sally Ann Matthews, a former Coronation Street cast member, is set to join Emmerdale in July.

The actress joined Corrie in 1986 and played the role of Jenny Bradley until 1992, making a brief reappearance the following year.

Sally Ann has now signed to Emmerdale where she will assume the new role of Sandra Briggs.

Her character will be at the centre of a dramatic storyline incolving her on-screen husband and the King family.

Speaking of her new role, Sally Ann said: "I am thrilled to be playing the role of Sandra. I have been a huge fan of Emmerdale for many years now and I can't wait to start filming."

Series producer Kath Beedles commented: "We are delighted to welcome Sally Ann to Emmerdale."

She revealed: "Her character Sandra will be caught in the crossfire as the Kings ruthlessly battle to secure the land they need for their housing development."

Sally Ann will start filming at the end of June and will appear on screen towards the end of July.

Luna
23-06-2005, 11:34
Who was Jenny Bradley in Corrie