PDA

View Full Version : Banged To Rights (Sam's Exit)

Bryan
22-06-2005, 15:19
PART ONE

SCENE 1 - INT - SAM'S FLAT - DAY

Sam is sitting watching day time TV in her flat, all of a sudden there is a bang at the door.

Peggy: SAMANTHA!

Sam is shocked to here her mothers voice, she choses not to answer the door. Peggy keeps banging on the door in rage.

Peggy: COMMON! OPEN UP! THERE'S NO POINT IN HIDING!

Sam has no option but to answer the door, she slowly walks tpowarfds the door and opens it, Peggy comes marching in.

Sam: (shocked) Mum, um... what a surprise...

Peggy: What for you or for me!

Sam: What?

Peggy: Don't play games with me samantha... you know perfectly well what i mean. I walk into my pub only to find that it isnt my pub anymore...

Sam: Look mum...

Peggy: And what's worse Ian Beale delights in telling me that he has the arches and some bloke had the snooker hall and top it off that tart Pat Evans is living in my house.

Sam: I know it looks bad...

Peggy: Bad dosen't even cover it, I left you here thinking you were capable of looking after everything.... show's what i know. I come back to find everything gone...every last thing. Is this all we have to our name? a one bedroomed council flat?

Sam: It was Andy mum... he conned me...

Peggy: Conned you? How do you mean he conned you?

Sam: Well it wasn't Andy, it was Marcus...

Peggy: Marcus Christe?

Sam: Yes he told me that Phil needed the money urgently... he said that he had to get away, he told me i had to sell everything to raise the money so i did as he said... every last thing... and then well Marcus was meant to give the money to phil...only he'd told a pack of lies mom... phil didnt need no money and by the time i realised this... well hed gone.

Peggy: And what about Andy? What did he have to say about all this!

Sam: He didn't give a monkeys .. as soon as i told him, he kicked me out, he said he'd only ever married me for my money... minty was right after it.

Peggy: Oh this just gets better and better! What are we meant to do Samantha!

Sam: (emotional) I'm sorry ..i didnt mean to...

Peggy: You've lost everything... you stupid little girl! The mitchell's have lost it all! All beacause of you!

Sam burst into tears, Sam begins to cry, Peggy stops shouting at her and gets her to sit down she begins to comfort her...

Peggy: Hey Sam dont cry, i dint mean to shout...well you've got to understand...

Sam: Look mum there's a lot I've got to tell you, and some of it you're not going to like...

bondboffin

brenda1971
22-06-2005, 15:39
where did you find out this

Bryan
22-06-2005, 15:55
where did you find out this

i wrote this... it's in the script forum

bondboffin

brenda1971
22-06-2005, 16:20
Oh right I thought that it was a real script

Bryan
22-06-2005, 16:26
Oh right I thought that it was a real script

no all scripts in this forum are written by members

do you like my script btw?

bondboffin

brenda1971
22-06-2005, 16:48
I think that your script is very good

Treacle
22-06-2005, 17:15
Sam doesn't call Peggy mom, she calls her mum.

Bryan
22-06-2005, 18:05
Sam doesn't call Peggy mom, she calls her mum.

getting a bit detailed lol cant say ive ever reealised

bondboffin

Tamzi
22-06-2005, 18:22
This is great. Poor Sam, it wasnt her fault. More please
xxx

Luna
23-06-2005, 09:29
Poor sam :(

Bryan
23-06-2005, 09:50
This is great. Poor Sam, it wasnt her fault. More please
xxx

when you're dealijng with property in total of over a million pounds you would think she would call phil and see if thsi was correct

and if needed to leave the country you'd think she'd phone him becuase of concern

she was too quick to rely on a dodgy solicitor and so in my opinion she deserved all that coming to her

btw did anyone know she was going to get conned? i never read a single spoiler about this and was very shocked when i saw it!!!!

bondboffin

Bryan
25-06-2005, 14:03
PART TWO

SCENE 1- QUUEN VIC -DAY

Chrissie and Tracy are working behind the bar, Jake is admiring the view of his favourite landlady.

Chrissie: (Joking) Do you mind not staring at me Mr Moon.

Jake: Oh I'm sorry, i just can't help myself

Chrissie: What can't you get over how stunnigly attratcive I am?

Jake: Yeah something like that

Chrissie laughs at thius and goes bakc to serving customers, the dorrs bang open and Peggy marches in.

Peggy: (To Chrissie) Oih you i want a word...

Chrissie: Peggy...

Peggy: Common, out the back

Chrissie: I've got a pub to run....

Peggy: I said get out the back!

Sam runs into the vic.

Sam: Mum, dont start, it's not worth it

Chrissie: Oh and bimbo makes two

Peggy: You know what i'm here to talkj abotu and unless you want the whole of Walford knowing your sordid little secrets then i suggest you do as i say and get out the back

Peggy and Chrissie head out the back, Sam begins to follow

Peggy: I think you'd better stay out here sam...

Sam looks unhappy at this and stands by Jake, he gives her a friendly smile

SCENE 2 - QUUEN VIC FLAT - DAY

Chrissie: Right then Peggy what is it?

Peggy: The Vic, i want it

Chrissie: Oh do you, well im sorry but life isnt as simple as that, you may want it, it doesnt mean to say you're gonna get them

Peggy: Sam's let me know exaclty what you and your husband have been up to...

Chrissie: It was all Den's idea not mine...

Peggy: Yes and you're the only one i can speak to about it, the mitchells were robbed of this pub and i ent happy about it...

Chrissie: I think you need to have this argument with Den

Peggy: Oh i would, but i cant can i? .... becuase he's dead.

di marco
26-06-2005, 15:22
brill! :D oh no sam told peggy about den being dead! :) more very soon please, cant wait

di marco
26-06-2005, 15:22
btw did anyone know she was going to get conned? i never read a single spoiler about this and was very shocked when i saw it!!!!

i didnt know she was going to be conned either

Bryan
26-06-2005, 18:57
Part Three

Scene 1 EXT. Bridge Street Market - Day

Sam is buying some lemon's from Martin's stall, she heads back towards the Vic but Chrissie grabs her and marches her off towards Arthur's bench

Sam: Um..Chrissie what are you playing at?

Chrissie: I could ask you exactly the same question! Why did you have to go and tell Peggy! Typical of you, you cant keep your mouth shut about anything...first sign of mommmy and you go blabbing to her about what a naughty little girl you've been.

Sam: Look Chrissie she jsut wnated to know what Den and the Vic...

Chrissie: So! There was no need to tell her that he was flat on his back in the cellar!

Sam: You don't know mom, once she starts she will drag it all out of you...

Chrissie: I'll drag her round the whole of bledding walford if she goes and tells the police about Den!

Sam: She wouldn't

Chrissie: How can you be so sure...she'd do anything to get the queen vic, even loose her daughter for a couple of months, you're a mitchell you should be able to cope in jail.

Sam: Look i dont know what you expect me to do, i cant take it back by syaing that i was only fibbing, she knows its the truth, and well i suppose you'll just have to give her the vic

Chrissie: Not bloody likely Sam! Now its up to you to keep that old bag's mouth shut or i wont be responsible for my actions...

Scene 2 INT. Queen Vic Flat - Day

Peggy paces the room, as she does so she dials a number on the phone.

Peggy: (into phone) Ah yes hello, I'd like to report a missing person...

Peggy smiles with delight

Rain_
27-06-2005, 08:31
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more

I got halfway down the page before i remembered copy and paste...lmao

di marco
27-06-2005, 09:00
brill! :D oh no i think chrissies too late, peggys already done it! :) more very soon please, cant wait

Bryan
27-06-2005, 10:19
Part Four

INT.Queen Vic - Day

Chrissie walks into the bar, Tracy is rushed off her feet.

Jim: Common, we're dying of thirst here.

Peggy marches behind the bar.

Peggy: Right then Jim, what are you having?

Jim: A pint of...

Chrissie: Peggy what do you think you're doing?

Peggy: Serving drinks, poor old Tracy was rushed off her feet.

Chrissie: Have you got amnesia or something? You don't own the Vic anymore, you havent got any right to be behind the bar!

Peggy: Oh yes i have.

Chrissie drags Peggy out into the hallway

Chrissie: Why wont you listen to me you dippy old bag...there is no way that you are gpoing to get the vic!

Peggy: We'll see about that, once the police start sniffing around you'll crack

Chrissie: You wanna bet? Besides you havent got the bottle to call the police!

Peggy: Really, so who are they standing in the doorway then?

Chrissie walks into the bar and sees two police officers standing in the doorway

Policeman: Mrs Chrissie Watts?

Katy
27-06-2005, 10:56
thats excellent. I can even picture it happening.

more please.

Luna
27-06-2005, 11:13
I love it more more more

EastendersRox
27-06-2005, 16:08
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope Peggy's revenge backfires and sends the whole family to prison. :)

Katy
29-06-2005, 11:05
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope Peggy's revenge backfires and sends the whole family to prison. :)

No Long live the mitchells.

Bryan
29-06-2005, 14:49
No Long live the mitchells.

totally agreed... but saying that im telling you people now chrissie will get away it

bet you cant wait to read the rest???

having posted that i will tease you all my not posting the next part till tomorow

bondboffin

Luna
29-06-2005, 14:53
totally agreed... but saying that im telling you people now chrissie will get away it

bet you cant wait to read the rest???

having posted that i will tease you all my not posting the next part till tomorow

bondboffin

Oh dont do that.....please please please

Bryan
29-06-2005, 14:57
to tell you the truth im not entitrely sure what scene to do next in it...becusase theres already been one between peggy and sam, chrissie and sam, and sam and peggy

i need to try and involves someone else, as soon as i can think of something ill post it

bondboffin

EastendersRox
29-06-2005, 16:16
Plz post more as soon as poss!

Bryan
29-06-2005, 16:29
Part Five

Scene 1- INT.Queen Vic Flat - Night

Chrissie leads the police officers into her lounge

Chrissie: Please take a seat, can i get you a drink?

The POs sit on the sofa

PO1: No Mrs Watts, we're on duty.

Chrissie: Ok then, so ten guesses what this is about...

Chrissie sits down on the chair facing the sofa

Chrissie: Den...you want to know where he is?

PO1: We've had reports that he is missing

Chrissie: Who off??

PO2: We cannot reveal that Mrs Watts, they were concerned as to Mr Watts's safety as they hadn't seen him for a considerably long amount of time

Chrissie: Well snap...cus neither have I?

PO1: When was the last time you saw Mr Watts?

Chrissie: Um...it's got to be... a fair few months now, he came back groverlling for me to forgive him but i was having none of it, i told her to clear his hook

PO1: Is there anyone who can confirm this?

Chrissie: No...it was just me and him... look all i know is that he's shacked up with some slapper in Daganam

PO2: A Name? Or Adress?

Chrissie: No...i was hardly in the mood for swapping details with my love-rival.

PO1: Ok Mrs watts, we will be around Walford for the next couple of days talking to perople, we may need to speak to you again?

Chrissie: OK but as i say thats all i know

Scene 2 - Queen Vic - Night

Peggy and Sam are waiting eagerly at the bar

Sam: What did you go and do that for mom? Chrissie is going to go mental when they go...

Peggy: I can handle her, she's all mouth...

Sam: And what happens if she tells them everything...about zoe, and me!

Peggy: Calm down, she isnt that stupid...

Chrissie leads the policemen out of the vic

PO2: Goodbye Mrs watts

Chrissie: Bye

Peggy is shocked that Chrissie has got rid of the police.

Peggy: How did you weasle your way...?

Chrissie: Ive got the gift of the gabb, im one step ahead of you two girls, your so predictable, and if you even think of telling them anymore about den then i swear to god it will be the last mistake that you ever make!

phils little sister
29-06-2005, 16:40
very good bondboffin :cheer: :cheer:

Bryan
29-06-2005, 17:02
very good bondboffin :cheer: :cheer:

thank you im enjoying writing this..espcially becuase i know how it ends!!!

bondboffin

EastendersRox
30-06-2005, 15:55
I absolutely love this. More plz a.s.a.p!

samantha nixon
30-06-2005, 16:00
this is really good

Bryan
30-06-2005, 16:24
Part Six

Scene 1 INT. Queen Vic Flat - Day

Chrissie looks out of the window of her bedroom, she sees the police talking to the market traders.

She wipes a tear from her eye and she rushes to her wardrobe, she pulls out a craboard box and pull out the shirt den wore on the night of his death, it has blood stains on it

she looks it and then stuffs it into her shopping bag along with some other clothes

Scene 2 INT. Bridge Street Market - Day

Peggy walks out of the cafe and heads towards the vic, sam runs up to her

Sam: Mum...where do you think you are going??

Peggy: To wind miss curly totts up a bit...i'm not letting her think that her threats last night have scared off the mitchells

Sam: Christ mum will you give it a rest...i just want to forget about it

Peggy: Yeah well we need the vic, and den's death is our key to getting it back

Sam: You do realise mom that if anyone finds out ill get sent dwon

Peggy: Not for as long as her tough, besides she wont be so stupid as to tell anyone...she'd only go down aswell.

Sam: Its chrissie mum you cant understimate her...

Scene 3- INT. Launderette -Day

Dot: Well who'd have thought it, the police asking about den... well i hardly think it appropriate to name and shame his marital affairs to the police, only ask chrissie even more awkward questions...

Pauline: Why not he needs tro be named and shamed after what he did to sharon, and zoe

Dot: And Chrissie...

Pauline... yes...

Chrissie walks in and their conversation soon stops

Chrissie: Hello ladies, having a good gossip?

Dot: We were just showing our concern for you chrissie

Chrissie: yes well dont

Chrissie starts to put clothes into the washing machine, and she picks up den's shirt...

Dot: (whispers) I mean if he was murdered...no matter what he's done, someone would have to pay for it...

Pauline: I'd give them a flaming medal...

Chrissie stares at the shirt and then pushes it back into her bag, along with the other clothes. She storms out of the laundrette and stares at Sam in the makret, she then smirks and storms off, sam has a worried look on her.

what is chrissie planning?

melonb
30-06-2005, 19:16
ooo this is really good!! :cheer:
more soon please!!!! :thumbsup: :bow: :cheer:

EastendersRox
01-07-2005, 16:05
This is grt!

Bryan
02-07-2005, 17:58
Part Seven

Scene 1 INT. Sam's Flat - Day

Sam is watching the televsion, the doorbell rings and she answers it. she opens it and Chrissie marches in.

Sam: What do you want???

Chrissie: Well that's a nice way to great someone with a grudge.

Sam: Look i'm not in the mood for another slanging match

Chrissie: Really? I thought that was what the Mitchell's were all about, gob and fists.

Sam: Is there a point in you coming other than to slag off my family?

Chrissie: Yes actually i wanted to talk to Peggy

Sam: Why?

Chrissie: About the Vic...i'm thinking of selling it...

Sam: Well that's brillaint... um....

Chrissie: Dont you start getting happy, it's Peggy i want to talk to not you, after all i doubt she'd trust you with any buisness deals anyone would she?

Sam gives Chrissie a dirty look.

Sam: Well dyou know what Peggy isnt in, so if...

Chrissie: Oh dosent matter I'll wait.

Sam: Well i was just going to have a shower...

Chrissie: Oh dont mind me (heads towards sofa) oh what's on Trisha? I think I'll sit and watch this whilst I'm waiting.

Sam: Dont think she covers "I've killed my husband" so you might find it boring.

Chrissie gives a fake laugh and sits down on the sofa, Sam tuts and then heads into the bathroom and locks the door. Chrissie rushes into Sam's bedroom and rumouges trough her clothes, she finds trhe dress that Sam was wearing on the night of den's detah and smiles to herself.

Scene 2 - Queen Vic - Day

Little Mo and Tracy are busy in the bar. The bar doors swing open and Jake comes in with a suitcase in one hand and a bunch of flowers in the other.

Little Mo: Jake... i thought you'd gone...

Jake: Hello Mo, well I'm back, so hows things going with you and alfie?

Little Mo: Um...yeah they're good...we'd rathe rkeep it quite at the moment. Anyways what about you and Chrissie?

Jake: That's who I've come back for... if she'll have me. She upstairs?

Little Mo: Yeah

Jake: Is it alright if i pop on up?

Little Mo: Yeah sure

Scene 3 - Queen Vic Flat - Day

Jake walks up the stairs.

Jake: Chrissie?

jake walks into the kitchen and the lounge, she isnt there, he opens the bedroom door and see's chrissie smearing den's blooded shirt onto Sam's dress

Jake: (shocked) Chrissie...

Chrissie turns round in fright and stares at Jake in the face...

samantha nixon
02-07-2005, 18:03
Hi
Thats Really Good

Jessie Wallace
02-07-2005, 19:02
Keep it going, i don't like suspense, how many more are there going to be?

Bryan
02-07-2005, 19:21
Keep it going, i don't like suspense, how many more are there going to be?

3 more, one per day, then ill start a new series of scripts, you'll so see how it can continue :p

those of you who hate sam mitchell will love part ten

bondboffin

Jessie Wallace
02-07-2005, 19:38
Let me know when you have finnished it, because i don't like susspense, so i'm going to wait til you have finnished it!

melonb
02-07-2005, 21:39
:eek: :eek: o no whats jake gonna do now!!
oo wats in part 10 cant wait!! :thumbsup: :bow: :cheer:

EastendersRox
03-07-2005, 06:11
Ooooooooooooh, I love this!

di marco
03-07-2005, 15:50
fabbi! :D just caught up. its absolutely brilliant! oh no whats jake going to say! :) more very soon please, cant wait

Bryan
04-07-2005, 09:58
Part Eight

Scene 1 - Quuen Vic - Day

Chrissie drops the shirt and dress on the floor and heads towards Jake

Chrissie: Jake...i didnt know you were coming back...

Jake: I wanted to surprise you, but it looks like its you with the suprrises. What the hell are you doing???

Chrissie: Oh you dont want to know

Jake: I wouldnt have asked if i didnt, whats that blood? Have you cut youself?

Chrissie: Oh no it isnt my blood, it's... Dens.

Jake: Den's what have you got Den's blood for?

Chrissie: Have you come back for me?

Jake: Don't change the subject Chrissie!

Chrissie: Answer me, because if you have then I've got something to tell you.

Jake: I couldn't just leave you, after all that went on... I missed you.

Chrissie: Yes well i felt the same to, I was going to tell you something that night but well it all kicked off...

Jake: Something? About Den?

Chrissie: Yes about Den, you're not going to like it, but well if you wont some sort of relationship then you need to know...

The sound of the tube going by can be heard, cut to scene two.

Scene 2 - Sam's Flat - Day

Peggy walks in with a few shopping bags, Sam runs towards her.

Sam: Mum....

Peggy: What is it?

Sam: Chrissie has been round!

Peggy: What did she want???

Sam: She wants to sell the vic! Ands he's giving us first refusal.

Peggy: Are you joking me?

Sam: No mum, she was genuine about it, i think she just wants to get out of the place for good.

Peggy: Wel then, it looks like things mayt actaully be looking up for us.

The pair smile.

Scene Three - Queen Vic Flat - Day

Jake pours two drinks at the cabinet, and heads towards Chrissie.

Chrissie: I know it's a lot to take in, but...

Jake: There's no need to explain, you've told me, self defence, it wasnt your fault Chrissie, I've been in that situation before.

Chrissie: With Jonny?

Jake: Kinda. What you should have done was to tell the police starigth away, save all this secreacy, it's been driving you mad.

Chrissie: Yes well i cant know can I? And them two dozy bints are onto me, what am i going to do Jake?

Jake: There's no you, its we...i want to help you Chrissie. First of all we need to get rid of the body

Chrissie: And put it where???

Jake: Anywhere, just somehwere that Sam and Peggy dont know about, then they have nothing on you have they?? And well I can say you were with me that night, you left Sam and Den to have it out, and you came in search of me...

Chrissie: What your suggesting i frame sam??

Jake: Put it this way Chrissie, it's you or her, and i dont fancy seeing my number one girl just once a week.

Chrissie laughs, and then stares at Jake

Chrissie: Do you know what Jake...

Jake: Enlighten me...

Chrfissie: I think i might be growing to love you.

Jake is happy at this, they kiss tenderly...

di marco
04-07-2005, 12:07
fab! :D awwwwwww jakes so sweet! like his plan to frame sam! :) more very soon please, cant wait

melonb
04-07-2005, 17:46
awww jakey boys so cute!!! :wub: :wub:

Katy
04-07-2005, 17:52
awww feep up the good work

Katy
04-07-2005, 17:53
Keep*

Bryan
05-07-2005, 13:28
Part Nine

Scene 1 INT.Walford Police Station - Day

Chrissie and Jake walk trough the doors of the police station.

Jake: Look there's no need to worry, just tell it them like it is. Then you'll have her off your back for good

Chrissie: Wish me luck then.

Jake: You already have it, you got me didnt you?

Chrissie laugsh to herself and then walks to the desk.

Scene 2 EXT. Bridge Street Market

Sam and Peggy walk out of the cafe and head towards the vic.

Sam: So have you spoken to Chrissie yet?

Peggy: No she seems to have been avoiding us

Sam: I seriosuly doubt she wants to sell the vic

A taxi pulls up outside of the vic.

Peggy: I wonder who that is?

Out of the taxi comes Grant and Cawntey.

Sam: Grant.

Scene 3 - INT.Walford Police Station

DCI Jill Marsden comes out of her office and approaches Chrissie.

Marsden: Mrs Watts

Chrissie: Yes

Marsden: I'm DCI Jill Marsden i believe you wanted to speak to me?

Chrissie: Yes, it's about Den.

Marsden: Any news on his wherebouts.

Chrissie: You could say that...

Marsden: Step into my office.

The pair walk into the office, Marsden closes the door and the pair sit down.

Marsden: So do you know where he is?

Chrissie: He isn't anywhere...he's dead.

Marsden: Dead! Are you sure?

Marsden: I'm so sorry Mrs Watts...do you know who killed him?

Chrissie: I'd rather not say

Marsden: Mrs Watts, you have to tell us, we cant just let murderes roam the streets

Chrissie: Sam Hunter

Marsden: Phil Mitchell's sister?

Marsden: And how do you know this?

Chrissie: We were having an argument...about the queen vic, she was threating me, i said Den would never let me give it her, and then she told me that she'd killed him.

Marsden: When did this...murder...take place?

Chrissie: I dont know...obviosuly it was after I'd last seen Den, i mean Sam was wokring at the vic at time... i was well starting to see someone and i'd often leave her on her own, Den must have come back after hours and well... anyways i found out last week but didnt tell you becuase she was saying that she'd say id helped taken part in it...and well that isnt true.

Marsden: Who was you seeing Mrs Watts?

Chrissie: Is that important?

Marsden: Well just so we can iliminate you from enquireis... if Sam does say that you were involved me have to check if she is telling the truth.

Chrissie: Jake Moon...we've been going out for a long time now.

Marsden: Do you know where the body she has put his body Mrs Watts?

Chrissie: That's what has made me sick...shes buried it under the Vic, in the cellar...

Marsden: Thank you very much mrs watts, we'll bring her in...

Chrissie smiles to herself

Luna
05-07-2005, 13:32
more more more :cheer:

Bryan
05-07-2005, 13:35
only one more part to go...

btw if only it was that simple for chrissie to get away with it!!!!

bondboffin

Luna
05-07-2005, 13:44
Yeah i know lol

Bryan
05-07-2005, 13:52
Yeah i know lol

some how i doubt it will be as easy as that

bondboffin

EastendersRox
05-07-2005, 16:47
I can't wait!

Bryan
05-07-2005, 18:47
I can't wait!

until?

bondboffin

Bryan
06-07-2005, 13:52
right then guys, ive been a pleasure doing this, the final part is coming up...

Part Ten

Scene 1 - Queen Vic - Day

The doors swing open, and in walks Grant, followed by Sam and Peggy, Peggy is overjoyed to she her son back in walford. Many of the residents are shocked by his return.

Dot: Oh i say...

Sharon: (shcoked) Grant...

Grant: Sharon, how's life treating you?

Sharon: Good thanks, im getting married soon...

Peggy: Enough about her, let's celebrate, drinks are on the house everyone!

There are cheers from around the room.

Grant: So then, see you've got the Vic then Sharon.

Sharon: Oh no i just work here, my step-mum owns it...

Grant: Den's remarried...he's alive?

Sharon: Long story Grant, its his new wife Chrissie...

Chrissie walks in from the back with a smile on her face

Chrissie: Oh are my ears burning... oh hello, you got yourself a new toyboy Peggy?

Peggy: No i haven't it's my son..Grant

Chrissie: The Grant Mitchell, Sharon's told me a lot about you, wouldn't mind a bit myself...

Grant raises his eyebrow

Peggy: You'll leave well alone...anyways im not one to nag...

Chrissie scoffs to herself

Peggy: but the Vic...isnt it about time you gave it us?

Chrissie: Um....no.

Sam: But you promised!

Chrissie: I didnt promise anything...

Peggy: Well you know what will happen then...

Chrissie: Yes i do, and you dont scare me anymore...

DCI Marsden and half a dozen police officers walk into the vic

Sam: Oh look Chrissie, looks like they've saved us the bother

Sam smirks at Chrissie, the police approach Sam

DCI Marsden: Sam Mitchell?

Sam: Yes...

DCI Marsden: I'm arresting you on suspcion...

The police grab Sam

DCI Marsden: ... of the murder of Dennis Watts

Sam: No!

DCI Marsden: ... you do not have to say anything...

Sam: Get off me!

DCI Marsden: But anything you do say will be given in evidence...

The police handcuff Sam and begin to lead her out of the Vic

DCI: and something that you may later rely on in court.

Sam: Grant! Mum!

Peggy: Sam! No you've got it all wrong! It's her (points to Chrissie) she did it!

Chrissie: What!!? I did no such thing!

Grant: Let go of her you idiots!

The police push Sam into the back of the police car, it drives off. Peggy and Grant rush back into the Vic.

Peggy: You cow! (slaps chrissie) I'll flaming well kill ya!

Chrissie: I'd like to see you try Peggy. Face facts your duaghter's a murder, now leave me alone...

Chrissie walks into the back of the vic and smiles to herself with delight

Jake: All done?

Chrissie: Yes babe, i can't believe it's, I've got away with murder...

THE END

Luna
06-07-2005, 14:03
Peggy: You cow! (slaps chrissie) I'll flaming well kill ya! - lol i love it

Bryan
06-07-2005, 14:09
Peggy: You cow! (slaps chrissie) I'll flaming well kill ya! - lol i love it

shes said it before to someone...its her sound clip on the eastenders website... not surew who tough????

bondboffin

Luna
06-07-2005, 14:15
Probably to sharon lol

Bryan
06-07-2005, 14:49
it feels weird knowing it has finsihed. id like to thank you all for reading it and commenting on it... watch this space for new scripts from the bondboffin!!!

bondboffin

Luna
06-07-2005, 14:50
cant wait to read your future scripts

Bryan
06-07-2005, 14:55
cant wait to read your future scripts

i cant wait to read them, infact i cant wait to write them...

infact im going to start my new one straight away!

EastendersRox
06-07-2005, 16:39
THE END?
Already?
Can you do a sequel if you have time?

Bryan
06-07-2005, 16:45
THE END?
Already?
Can you do a sequel if you have time?

i may do...but at the moment i have started a new one about jonny and tina and jake and danny, its called:

Till Death Do Us Part (Dany's Exit)

and is now in the script section to be read!!!!

bondboffin

Bryan
08-07-2005, 18:42
the sequel to this: East End Capers can be found here:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15121

di marco
11-07-2005, 08:07
brill! :D cant believe its ended and that chrissie managed to frame sam! :) absolutely fantastic, really enjoyed reading it

crumpet
11-07-2005, 16:53
I Hate Chrissie!!!!