PDA

View Full Version : James Alexandrou on Paul O'Grady

littlemo
17-03-2005, 22:39
I heard James (Martin) was on the Paul O'Grady show tonight and I would like to know what he said about the upcoming storyline with Martin and Sonia. Any spoilers or hints on what will happen? please people with any information, tell me! Also if anyone has got any spoilers about this storyline, wherever you got the news from, let me know too.

prettypayal
18-03-2005, 09:30
nothing really he just said that sonia has feeling for her daughter and they do not run away as a family. it seemed that he has put on a little bit of weight.

Treacle
18-03-2005, 09:53
He lookekd well different!

Ruby21
18-03-2005, 17:22
Did he say whether Martin wants Chloe back ?

Angeldelight
18-03-2005, 19:42
This may sound awful but think about it!!

I hope that they don't get chloe back as it would never happen in reality and all soaps pride themselves on mirroring reality. how can do something that wouldn't happen?

it could also send out the wrong message to women/families that have given up a child/children for adoption. once you've signed the papers and handed the child/children over, you've signed the right for being THEIR parents/familiy away.

lellybubbles
18-03-2005, 20:00
hey what do u mean save danny and jake am new to this i have been on their old website so plz fill me in on whats happenin

prettypayal
18-03-2005, 20:40
he didnt mention if they get chloe back.

Treacle
18-03-2005, 20:44
It wouldn't be unrealistic atall it would be stretching plausibility but there is a chance they can get their daughter back.

Cherryz
19-03-2005, 12:46
this is a bit random but, How tall is he?! lol, cos he is reeeeeally tall lol.

OH WOW NEW SMILEYS!!! :rotfl:

littlemo
19-03-2005, 21:38
nothing really he just said that sonia has feeling for her daughter and they do not run away as a family. it seemed that he has put on a little bit of weight.

What do you mean 'they don't run away as a family'? Are you saying this because there was some speculation Sonia may kidnap Chloe. Did James say Martin's feelings are going to grow for Chloe?

prettypayal
20-03-2005, 20:03
paul o grady mentioned that do they run away as a family and james said no. no he didnt say martin feelings towards chole

littlemo
21-03-2005, 21:20
Did they ask whether just Sonia ran away with Chloe? I hope that doesn't happen, because it's something they've already done. I just feel if Paul O' Grady asked specifically if they ran away as a family, he may be missing a trick.

Did they talk about any of Martin's feelings about the situation?