PDA

View Full Version : Long Time Dead

Luna
22-06-2005, 08:24
Ok not sure if this is in the right place, Long Time Dead was on last night (not sure if it was a movie or just something made for tv) and i fell asleep half way though it.

Has anyone seen this? Could you tell me how it ended? Or if it will be repeated any time soon?

Jemma
25-06-2005, 15:59
There's a film called Long Time Dead about a ouija board and a demon that possessed one of this group of people and was killing them all, is that what you mean?

Luna
25-06-2005, 17:06
Yeah thats it

Jemma
26-06-2005, 12:05
Well at the end the only people left alive are the one that used to be in Eastenders(sorry don't remember any of their names), the one who's dad's in prison, and the black girl who lives in that caravan thing. They are all in this warehouse thing and they all get separated, then the one who's dad's in prison sees the girl hanging from a lift shaft, dead (it's really horrible lol). Then he turns around and the one who used to be in eastenders is behind him and his eyes are all red and he realises that he is possessed. Then basically they sort of fight and the one who's dad is in prison throws petrol all over the place because the only way to kill the demon thing is by fire or something. So he (one who's dad's in prison) sets it all alight and the demon falls down the lift shaft and he thinks its dead but then as he turns away he grabs his leg and tries to pull him down as well but he manages to shake him off. Then the fire starts to get out of control and he has to run out of the building.
The next thing you see is him in a prison cell with his dad and he's saying he's sorry, he should have beleived him before. Then they hug and you see over the dad's shoulder, the son's eyes go red and he strangles the dad. then the camera goes back to show the guard at the door of the cell is dead. So the demon went through the fire at the warehouse and possessed the son, so he went to kill the dad.
It was a long time since I watched it and this probably sounds really confusing but I hope it helps a bit lol.

Emmak2005
29-06-2005, 20:23
In London, a group of students at an all night warehouse party dare each other to play a ouija board. But what starts out as fun rapidly descends into a nightmare, when the glass spells out a terrifying message: ALL DIE...
Unnerved, the students retreat to their house, but as one by one they fall prey to a succession of disturbing murders, the remaining friends know they must somehow banish the evil they have awakened before it claims its next victim. With time running out, and the head count growing, they realise they can't trust anybody. Not even each other...

Joe Absolom was the one who played Mathew Rose is EastEnders

Cast (http://uk.imdb.com/Glossary/C#cast) (in credits order)
Rob - JOE ABSOLOM
Stella - LARA BELMONT
Annie - MELANIE GUTTERIDGE
Webster - LUKE HEUSS
Spencer - JAMES HILLIER
Liam - ALEC NEWMAN
Joe - MEL RAIDO
Lucy - MARSHA THOMASON
Becker - TOM BELL
Paul Brennan - MICHAEL FEAST
Dr. Wilson - CYRIL NRI
Girl student - TAMEKA EMPSON
Lucy's neighbour - PETER GEVISSER
Guard - DEREK LEA
Young Liam - JOEL PITTS
Djinn - PETE VALENTE
Seance Woman 1 VIRGINIA FANSHAWE
Seance Woman 2 ANITA KELSEY
Seance Woman 3 OLIVIA CAFFREY
Seance Man 1 RODNEY HART
Seance Man 2 MARK BARRATT

rest of cast listed alphabetically:

Dr. Hall - NICHOLAS CHAGRIN (uncredited)

http://www.sendit.com/img/video/cover_big/front-sorted/7000000/07/24/98.jpg "MAKES JEEPERS CREEPERS LOOK LIKE 'THE TWEENIES' "

JustJodi
29-06-2005, 20:27
LONG TIME DEAD ... is it out on DVD already ????:searchme:

Jemma
30-06-2005, 18:43
Yeah it was out two or three years ago

Emmak2005
01-07-2005, 17:44
It's funny, because till last year I hadn't heard of this film. My then boyfriend (now ex) showed it to me last year on video, and since then I've seen it at least 4 times on tv on itv2.