PDA

View Full Version : 21st June

di marco
22-06-2005, 06:19
Seriously

Lindsay Lohan's been having a bit of a moan about not being treated with enough acting respect. She wants to shed her teen image and be seen in the same way as Star Wars' Natalie Portman or Spiderman's Kirsten Dunst.

Strength in numbers

Sharon Osbourne says she will help Tom Cruise sue the TV company that squirted him with water at he premiere of War of the Worlds. She also fell victim to the prank a few weeks ago.

Stumbling block

Bob Geldof says Mel B is the only one holding back the Spice Girls reunion for Live 8. Apparently she doesn't want to go back to something she did in the past...

Hero

Ronan Keating saved a woman from choking in restaurant in Ireland. He helped her after a bit of bread got stuck in her throat.

Jemma
22-06-2005, 17:26
Stumbling block

Bob Geldof says Mel B is the only one holding back the Spice Girls reunion for Live 8. Apparently she doesn't want to go back to something she did in the past...

I hope she does agree, don't know if I should be embarrased or not, but i really liked the Spice Girls. lol

di marco
22-06-2005, 20:52
I hope she does agree, don't know if I should be embarrased or not, but i really liked the Spice Girls. lol

i hated the spice girls, mel b was the worst, i would have thought she would jump at the chance, she aint really had much solo success has she (well not any i can think of anyway!)