PDA

View Full Version : When's Phil Back??

Matty L
17-03-2005, 14:42
I know he has filmed his return but does anyone know when they are going to be aired on TV? is it the beginning of April?? anyone seen anything, pictures in papers or on Internet about his return? Thanks

Matty L

dddMac1
17-03-2005, 14:57
i think it is next month not sure about the date yet

.:SpIcYsPy:.
19-03-2005, 11:45
late spring early summer I think along with Peggy nto sure but they dont come together. Check out the eastenders site. and click on news.

uvegotmale2000
22-03-2005, 01:26
we see phil mitchell for 2 episodes in april where we will see him get arrested and thrown in prison,then we wont see him until july when peggy returns and finally gets him out of prison.this is confirmed and 100% accurate

Meh
22-03-2005, 04:51
we see phil mitchell for 2 episodes in april where we will see him get arrested and thrown in prison,then we wont see him until july when peggy returns and finally gets him out of prison.this is confirmed and 100% accurate

Confirmed and 100% accurate? What's the source?

*JSW*
22-03-2005, 13:20
Confirmed and 100% accurate? What's the source?
Its not fully confirmed but its whats 99% likely to happen from all the information we've gathered from different sources. But you should include your sources when you post to save people asking "What's your source?" etc.

Jade
22-03-2005, 13:23
From BBC Press Releases

Steve McFadden is to return to EastEnders to reprise his role as Phil Mitchell in early spring. Phil was last seen on screen on Christmas Day 2003, when he was on the run from the law after being set up for an armed heist by arch enemy Den Watts. Phil has been on the run ever since and would be unaware that his assets (Queen Vic, Snooker Hall, Arches and café) have been swindled from sister Sam by Den Watts and Marcus Christie. Says Steve of his return to EastEnders: "I can't wait to get back to EastEnders and settle a few scores."

dddMac1
22-03-2005, 13:42
can't wait

crazygirl
22-03-2005, 16:19
thought it was april when he was back

bowsie05
23-03-2005, 15:01
Is it true that there is going to be a story line that involves a love triangle with Phil, Grant and Sharon (that is if they can get all the actors to come back)?? Heard a lot of rumours about that but can anyone confirm it??

soapaddict
23-03-2005, 15:17
ooooh cant wait for Phils return.

Should be an interesting couple of episodes if he is back to settle a few scores.

Siobhan
23-03-2005, 15:37
Phil return would be great.. but I don't think EE will rehash the phil/grant/sharon triangle thing.. that is old and the score was settled by Grant when he slept with phil's wife Katy

Rach33
23-03-2005, 15:46
Why will it be great I can't think of one good thing about Phil

He's a wife beating and nephew beating former alcohlic criminal who married a copper and trusted Den Watts WHY????

dddMac1
23-03-2005, 15:47
the sooner Phil gets back the better hope they don't repeat the Phil Grant and Sharon storyline cause thats old and it is pointless Resurecting it won't get the viewers back

Rach33
23-03-2005, 15:50
He's so last year he belongs in the past and yes he WAS good at his peak but now the show is moving on and we need NEW FRESH INTERESTING LOVEABLE characters (Phil interesting and lovable can't see it myself) not has beens

dddMac1
23-03-2005, 15:54
just because you don't like him other people do and anyway the new characters they bring in don't seem to be working out

Siobhan
23-03-2005, 16:15
He's so last year he belongs in the past and yes he WAS good at his peak but now the show is moving on and we need NEW FRESH INTERESTING LOVEABLE characters (Phil interesting and lovable can't see it myself) not has beens

Return characters are exciting, especially if the left because they had too, like phil.... Bringing him back should have a huge story line. Den's return took in a big viewing audience too and Nick cotton came back lots of times with some great storylines

Ian In Lincoln
28-03-2005, 23:53
Dose anyone know if anyone else is comeing back to eastenders
let me no thank you

crazygirl
29-03-2005, 16:27
phil is back next week its in the tv guide he comes back to discover he is pennyless... cant wait for that!!!..... poor sam she is gonna get his temper big time!!

chance
29-03-2005, 16:48
the spoilers are up on thisd site and they dont mention him coming back next week?! not even the next two weeks,what mag have you got?

di marco
29-03-2005, 20:04
i havent read any mags that say hes back next week but then again the only mag ive read is the tv mag for this week so it might be true. maybe hes not in any of the spoilers as they dont want to give too much away, i dont know :searchme:

crazygirl
29-03-2005, 20:19
the spoilers are up on thisd site and they dont mention him coming back next week?! not even the next two weeks,what mag have you got?
it's in whats on tv

littlemo
29-03-2005, 20:38
He's a wife beating and nephew beating former alcohlic criminal who married a copper and trusted Den Watts WHY????

That's all true, but I think when Phil's character is at it's best, it can produce incredible drama. And we do see his nicer side, now and again. He supported Sonia when Jamie died. It's probably old news now she's married Martin, but it was nice while it lasted.

Phil feels incredibly guilty about the way he treated Jamie, and he did promise him on his death bed he would look after Sonia, so maybe he will keep his word, who knows.

As much as I hated Kate's character she was probably the only women who suited Phil, he really blew it. Kathy was too nice for the likes of Phil Mitchell.

Phil really got taken in by Den, but I'm sure he'll bounce back. He will have the other Mitchells on board soon, and Phil is not one to shy away from a fight.

RealityGap
30-03-2005, 09:39
I am really looking forwards to him (phil) coming back can't wait until he finds out that Sam's lost everything. I would put money on Sam spilling the beans on Den's murder to him though......

Siobhan
30-03-2005, 10:53
I am really looking forwards to him (phil) coming back can't wait until he finds out that Sam's lost everything. I would put money on Sam spilling the beans on Den's murder to him though......

I reckon she will.. use him to intimidate Chrissie to get the Vic back...