PDA

View Full Version : omg! spoilers from the us!!!

soap_gal_
17-03-2005, 12:31
Susan dines with the character who gets fired. An angry Edie, the sultry serial divorcee played by Nicollette Sheridan, does the firing. Basically, Edie tries to shoot susan and misses and hits the person shes dining with and basically that person hasnt been reveled yet.

This, Forrester said, should be enough to keep "Housewives" fans guessing for awhile.

Gabrielle gets pregnant with John's baby and Lynette finds out her husband isn’t away on business, he has other family!

soap_gal_
17-03-2005, 12:35
Also, I think Deidre was a friend of Angela's so when she got pregnant with Mike's baby as a teenager (Mike was her boyfriend/husband) they broke up and she gave Angela her baby because Angela couldn't have kids. She then changed her mind, and in a rage Angela/Paul killed her, so Angela then changed her name to mary alice, and renamed dana 'zach'. Then it seems Mrs. Huber found out and tried to blackmail her and Mary Alice/Angela was so overcome with guilt and killed herself. Paul buried Deidre's body under the pool and later dug up the remains, put them in the box and threw it into the lake.

Mike's ex father in law contacted him and asked him to investigate, but Mike ended up falling in love with susan, or so it seems. Also I think Mike is Zach/Dana's father but he doesn't know for sure yet.

No idea who Mike killed though.

emseyd
17-03-2005, 14:24
mike killed someone to protect deidre and her father wants him to find out what happened to her and then kill the people responsible! watch out paul!
I'm glad lynette is gonna get a proper storyline.

cinnamoroll
17-03-2005, 18:41
my head is spinning with all this info!! can't wait to see how it all pans out to fit!

SoapRach
18-03-2005, 12:34
Wow, so much info. I'm a bit confused though. If Gabriella's pregnant, does that mean that Susan isnt'? Why would Edie want to kill Susan? (I know that they have a level of competition between them, but I can't imagine her killing her based on this alone.) What makes you think that Mike was the baby's father? Could he not have been hired by Diedre's father without being involved?

emseyd
19-03-2005, 02:50
mike was definatley involved with deidre in a relationship but him being anything to do with the baby is just guess work! it would make it interesting tho!!!!

donzo78
21-03-2005, 00:20
I'm lost isn't Dana a girls name? so why would you name a boy dana (a girls name) then change it to zach?

sharon+dennis4eva
21-03-2005, 10:52
cool. I will look forward to these!

willow
27-03-2005, 21:38
i may be going out on a limb here and this is just a guess but maybe zach is really a girl bought up as a boy or am i just being really out there and strange?

pillow
27-03-2005, 22:12
I hope so. That would be a good story line.

cinnamoroll
28-03-2005, 16:46
i may be going out on a limb here and this is just a guess but maybe zach is really a girl bought up as a boy or am i just being really out there and strange?

well it's a drama.. anything could happen... but i really hope not cos it's just odd. plus i would have thought that zach might have worked out that he's a girl by now...

Trinity
29-03-2005, 12:34
Hermaphrodite maybe?
It does happen!

willow
29-03-2005, 17:39
that what i wanted to say but was not sure how too spell it!!!!!

chamone256
30-03-2005, 19:10
i'm not entirely sure but i think dana is a man and womans name. i was watching an episode of friends the other day and one of the crews name was Mark Dana ? (dont know his/her last name)
:searchme:

MysticKitten
21-04-2005, 00:10
dana is also a mans name in the usa, the bloke out of waynes world who played waynes mate garth is called dana carvey xx :)

Jess Rulz
21-04-2005, 09:34
OMG it all makes sence now !!!

Trinity
21-04-2005, 15:39
I would love Mike to be Zach's Dad, he could do with a loving father figure - Paul is really creepy, if he killed deirdre (and the evidence is strong that he did) then he has killed 3 people so far this series! I hope that Edie looks out, he had a sinister look in his eye when he noticed that the video had been moved last night!

I will be really surprised if Edie shoots Susan in a resturant! This would be a bit repetitive after Mike collapsing in a resturant with a gunshot wound.

girl2
21-04-2005, 19:36
Lots of things happening here cant wait. i love this program for being werid

oompa_loompa
25-04-2005, 19:36
Where is the zack/dana thing coming from? is it from the U.S? Is it really happening? Its such a weird story.

Los_hb
27-04-2005, 15:30
Lynettes husband is so nice he cant turn out to be nasty!!!!

funtimefreckles
27-04-2005, 17:12
i know but that ia the exitment of it all!!!! i love it!!!! :thumbsup:

Trinity
28-04-2005, 13:21
Well, last night made everything clear about the 'firing'. No shooting involved. Edie fired her building contractor because he had a date with Susan.

Great episode! I loved the quote from Bree, "I think an electric fence is an excellant was to increase respect for boundaries". Classic!

xxloopylauraxx
28-04-2005, 15:57
well ive seen next weeks episode on e4 and mrs hubers sister told 'zack' that she 'rememberd seeing him as a baby & thinking what a lovely and unsualy name he was given untill she(mary-alice) changed it' this is getting even better! it was a bit obvious Gabrielle gets preganant with johns baby although how can she tell its his?!