PDA

View Full Version : 20th June

di marco
21-06-2005, 06:30
Wedding bells?

Sorry girls, but Orlando Bloom has apparently popped the question to girlfriend Kate Bosworth. He reportedly jetted half way across the world to Australia to give the actress a £30,000 diamond engagement ring.

July Pops

Top of the Pops is rumoured to be moving to BBC2 on Sunday evenings from next month. It will look a bit different and could even be a bit longer.

Snip, snip

Charlotte Church has revealed that she cuts her exes out of her photo album. If it's a good snap of herself she'll keep it, but cut out the boyfriend!

All that jazz

Ex-Hear'Say singers Myleene Klass and Suzanne Shaw are battling it out for the part of Roxy Hart in West End show Chicago. But which one will get the part?

Ben and Jen again?

There are rumours that movie stars Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner secretly got married at the weekend. Jen's mum says it didn't happen, but a florist claims to have sold the bridal bouquet.

Andy'sLuckyPony
21-06-2005, 13:33
*cries* MORE Bennifer? Couldn't he have picked someone called Fiona? Or Tina? Or Jane?!

Trinity
21-06-2005, 13:36
[QUOTE=di marco]Wedding bells?

Sorry girls, but Orlando Bloom has apparently popped the question to girlfriend Kate Bosworth. He reportedly jetted half way across the world to Australia to give the actress a £30,000 diamond engagement ring.

QUOTE]

Why would we worry? In real life he is a wimp, what a let down after Legolas!

Andy'sLuckyPony
21-06-2005, 13:40
He's a bit odd too. I thought he didn't want to be with her anymore. Ah whatever. I used to really like him, and I still think he's good-looking, but he's like a plank of wood when it comes to acting some roles. As Legolas he was pretty good. It was a bit of a let down.