PDA

View Full Version : 19th June

di marco
20-06-2005, 08:16
soz there wasnt any celeb gossip for 18 june

Wife material?

Tom Cruise's bride-to-be Katie Holmes is rumoured to have to take a weird test before they get hitched. Tom is a follower of Scientology which encourages the test which asks questions like how quickly she eats her food!

Torture TV

Someone in the Big Brother House is in for a rough ride. One of the housemates is set to be locked up in a room for five days where they'll have to face their worst fears. If they manage to get through it they'll get a reward.

Party Pooper

Michael Jackson apparently didn't turn up for the party he threw for fans who'd supported him throughout his court case. The star hasn't been seen in public since he was cleared of all the charges.

Kerching!

It's reported in the Sunday People that Shane Richie has been offered a whopping £1.5m to stay in EastEnders for the next three years. That'd make him the highest paid actor is the East End soap.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
28-06-2005, 03:16
di marco just checking stuff and i miss you!! thanks for this andplease keep continuing i am just in a hotel with my dad and i went on soapboards traight away. great job your doing great i choose the right person. thanks so much girl!! xx

di marco
28-06-2005, 06:23
di marco just checking stuff and i miss you!! thanks for this andplease keep continuing i am just in a hotel with my dad and i went on soapboards traight away. great job your doing great i choose the right person. thanks so much girl!! xx

hiya spicy, i actually almost keep forgetting lol! and i update in the morning from the previous day so not up to your high standards but i am managing to get it done! thankies for thinking im doing alright. have a good time on the rest of your hols! :D miss you too!