PDA

View Full Version : All Alone (Two-parter)

Tamzi
19-06-2005, 16:10
She climbs off the bus and waves, nobody waves back. No one waves at the school freak. She hadn't been the freak, but now she was. She walks across the road. The cars stop and one driver whistles. She turns round and smiles. But its not the normal smile, the spark isn't there in her eyes. It normally is. When they use to be here, she'd fly off the bus and run into their arms. Her hair flying out behind her, her eyes twinkling. They'd embrace her and she'd wave at her friends. No-one laughed they hug their parents still, even being 11. but today there is no hugs. I watch her go into the store. She comes out five minutes later A bunch of flowers in her hand. I notice her hand creeping to her pocket. Out comes a stolen toffee. No-ones watching, in it goes. She heads back across the road, struggling with her school bag on her back, flowers in each arm. She walks through the iron gates, she doesn't see me. I watch her walking past the many graves. Firstly she stops at the children's graves and puts her bag on a bench. She opens on bunch of flowers sunflowers. They are placed by the grave. I watch the water running from the tap as a watering can is filled up. She fills a vase and places the flowers in. Pieces of smashed beer bottle are brushed away. I notice her pulling something from her pocket, a piece of paper. Your not meant to leave paper on the graves, it looks messy dad says. I should say something, I dont. She stands up and her red lips kiss the grave. She walks on. I know she's not leaving. She heads to another grave. Its not ornate, just plain. i cant read the names. This time she sits down by them and cries. I dont know how long she's there, she's just there crying. eventually she stops. She seems to be taling to herself. I know she's not, she's talking to whoever is in the grave. She refills the vases and places in some roses. She leaves another piece of paper. Shekisses the grave and walks away. I watch her open the gate and turn th corner. Gone. Then I run. I run to the first grave. Inside the enveope is a card. On the front it says Happy birthday with a little engine. Inside it reads
To Elliot, Happy 2nd birthday love your big sister Danielle. xxx.
I look at the gravestone Elliot CJ Moon died on the 12th March 2017 age 1year 11 months. The best brother and son anyone could want. My eyes start to fog up at this point, but I move to the next grave. There are two people in here. I open the piece of paper. It reads,

Dear Mum and Dad, I am missing you so much. Today would have been Elliot's second birthday. The toy engine is still at the top of the wardrobe. I wrapped it last night and put it back there. Uncle Danny is looking after me, okay. I dont think Aunty Sam likes me very much. She is acting like she is in charge of the Vic, even though it's mine. I could fire her if I wanted, bet you'd like that mum! Everyone is still calling me th school freak, I hate it, just because your dead. You'd sort them out Dad. I'd love to see their faces. Uncle Danny's in bother again. He got a bit drunk in the club yesterday. Ruby went mad, she's just like her dad. Hope he doesn't try and burn down her house! I'd better go and do my homework. I'll be back soon. Say hello to Elliot. Bye. xxx

I look at the graves. One read Chrissie Moon a wonderful mother, sister and wife died 12th March 2017. the other read Jacob Moon, a wonderful brother, husband and father died 13th march 2017. Both will be sorely missed and home will not be the same.

That girl had lost her mother, father and brother in one go. How?

Angeldelight
19-06-2005, 16:22
Oh My God... WOW... woww.. that's is really really good. great... brilliant... fabulous... wow... please post more... soon... NOW... more more more...

Rach33
19-06-2005, 16:36
wow that was so sad me want to cry amazing and brillaint yet very moving but hope she sacks Sam he he

Amber
19-06-2005, 20:28
Awww poor girl. Jake and Chrissie got married and had kids!..But they died :crying:
Post the next part soon!

di marco
20-06-2005, 08:23
brill! :D that was so moving i want to cry! :) more very soon please, cant wait

Rach33
25-06-2005, 11:50
we need the other part pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tamzi
25-06-2005, 15:07
Danielle's POV:

Laughter, happiness, love. Thats the image of family. It was for me too. Family picnics, holidays. Dad fixing the bike.mum helping with homework. That's all gone. Even the argument. Gone in one second.

I remeber getting off the bus, hearing the screams. I stumbled over a toy, an engine. My brothers. a scarf was flung in front of me. My mothers. A trail of blood. My fathers. My family in front of me.

My mother being carried away to the mortuary. To lay on a stone slab, before being buried in some cemetry among everyone. No one as special as her. Her laugh carried of on the wind. Her smile sent to a new baby, the thing to make it laugh. My brother. That happiness sucked out. His first words, now a whisper echoing in a silent room. The hugs, becoming a loved ones. My father. I was lucky. I gained an extra day with him. A chance to say all I wanted to say. How happy he made me. How much I loved him. How happy he made my brother and my mum. But now he was gone. His love, sent to some guy nervous on his first date. His common sense, muttered in the ear of a little tearaway. Its all gone. I'm all alone.

Rach33
25-06-2005, 23:57
awwwww I'm crying that was brilliant I loved it bless her losing her family like that awwwww you should do a prequel you know before the accident that would be soooo sweet

melonb
26-06-2005, 11:51
awwwwwwww thats so sad!!!! :crying: :wub:

di marco
26-06-2005, 13:27
brill! :D thats so good, really sad. you should def do some more, maybe a prequel like jbl suggested! :) erm one thing, how did they die?

Angeldelight
26-06-2005, 21:57
Oh My God... WOW... WOW... WOW... that is completely amazing... fabulous... fantastic... i've got tears rolling down my cheeks... that was brilliant...