PDA

View Full Version : The first time....... (repeated)

Harmanizing
19-06-2005, 12:41
Hi, Sorry about the last story I wrote. I did realize it was perhaps a bit too graphic but by the time I had logged on again to edit it it had already been removed. I hope this version is okay and thanks for all the replies, even from those who didn’t get a chance to read it!

The first time ...

"Don't. Unless you mean it"

Dennis looked deep into Sharon's eyes. His heart leapt as he saw the slight nod of her head. She came towards him slowly, very slowly, and they kissed gently. As their lips parted and they were gazing into each other's eyes, passion overcame them. They fell together on to the floor their lips locked in a kiss. Dennis gathered all his strength and lifted her up into his arms. Almost carrying her, he took her into her bedroom.
Once they were in Sharon's room, Dennis started to undo her top and trousers, allowing them to slip to the floor. Gently ! he pushed her back onto the bed and lay on top ofher, kissing her all the time, first on the lips then on her face and neck. He felt her go tense as he tried to kiss her again.

"What is it Sharon? If you want me to I'll stop right now, you only have to say but if you want me as much as I want you, then relax..... please."

He felt her body go limp in his arms.

"Good girl."

He kissed her lips with a passion he'd never felt before. He then felt her pulling his shirt up and he pulled his arms through the sleeves as she ran her hands over his back. By now the blood was cursing through his veins and he could feel his heart beating at a rate that seemed like it would burst

" Are you ready?" He asked her, still not wanting to do anything she didn't want him to.

"Yes, oh yes" She whispered.

They made love for the first time. Neither of them had ever had sex quite like it before, it was the best either of them had ever known.

When they had finished he pulled away and rolled onto his back until he had managed to gather himself together, then, turning back towards her he touched her face gently.

"You ' re beautiful" He said as he stroked her cheek.

"No I'm not" She replied.

"Yeah, you are. Don't argue"

di marco
26-06-2005, 14:43
brill! :D didnt get to read the last one but this is great! :) more very soon please, cant wait

squillyfer
26-06-2005, 19:34
this is great any chance you could do more