PDA

View Full Version : jodi albert joins the cast

Bad Wolf
19-06-2005, 11:46
Ex-Hollyoaks star Jodi Albert has landed a part in ITV's hit drama Footballers' Wives.

The actress - who starred as Debbie Dean in the Channel 4 soap - will assume a new super-bitch role in the fifth series, joining the likes of Amber Gates (Laila Rouass) and following in the footsteps of Tanya Turner (Zoe Lucker).

Jodi's father, George, yesterday told the News of the World that she is "really looking forward" to playing the new part.

He added: "She was delighted to be approached for Footballers' Wives."

Jodi quit (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds14070.html) Hollyoaks last year in a bid to further her acting career.

Rumours soon hit the tabloids when, back in April, it was reported that she would be joining (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds20650.html) the cast of EastEnders. These claims were almost immediately dismissed.

Katy
19-06-2005, 13:10
I think shed make a good footballers wive because shes really pretty. I thought she was really good in hollyoaks and is a really good actress

Treacle
19-06-2005, 15:03
She can't act so she'll be good on there then :) FW is losing it's edge. And Extra Time is the worst TV series ever.

Bryan
19-06-2005, 17:08
ent she a footballers wife in real life?

neways she wants to further her acting career? so what's see do go on a show that has a reputation for tackiness and poor acting, bad mistake!

and from what i recall she was pafetic in hollyoaks

bondboffin

samantha nixon
19-06-2005, 17:56
no she is dating kian egan so shes not a real footbalers wife
but ill think shell be great in the show
and i like footballers extra time i think its great

Rach33
19-06-2005, 18:07
I don't think Jodi Albert is an amazing actress but I look forward to seeing her in FW in Series five but I don't think the series can last much longer with losing top notch characters like Tanya and Hazel and replacing them with Anika and Garry we are seriously doomed

Layne
19-06-2005, 18:38
I'm just glad she ain't joining the EE cast!! I never really saw her in hollyoaks, but well i've heard what people have said! I'll just have to wait until i see her in FW then i will judge her acting!

samantha nixon
19-06-2005, 19:06
she is a really good actress

soapy dream
01-07-2005, 13:53
She can't act so she'll be good on there then :) FW is losing it's edge. And Extra Time is the worst TV series ever.

I have loved FW since it started but I agree it sort of losing it a bit, and you right extra time just isnt as good plus its on to late, I have to get up at 6.45 so anthing on late is a no no for me. I fall asleep half way through Big Bro!!

samantha nixon
01-07-2005, 14:03
hi
i like footies wives extra time and soapy dream not being funny but if you want to watch it why dont you tape it as it is a good show

~*~Leanne~*~
01-07-2005, 14:06
Hi i think footies wives extra time is a great series

soapy dream
01-07-2005, 14:08
hi
i like footies wives extra time and soapy dream not being funny but if you want to watch it why dont you tape it as it is a good show

Dont have my video player linked up to any tv's just dvd and they are not the recordable ones. My friend tapes it I should go round and watch it with her!!

What is the extra time about, is it not just all about bruno and his family ?? and tanya turners sister????

samantha nixon
01-07-2005, 15:57
hi yes it is mostly about bruno and family and anika (tanya's siter) and her family it is good but normal footballers wives is better but i still like extra time

Gadders
22-07-2005, 12:03
i am really glad jodi is going to be in fw she was really good in hollyoaks she is a really pretty aswell she will fit in really well

kirsty_g
04-08-2005, 15:29
i like her