PDA

View Full Version : Confessions Of A Pub Landlady - Part Three

Bryan
19-06-2005, 10:21
Confessions Of A Pub Landlady – Part Three

Previous to this Sharon has found out that Chrissie killed Den.

Scene 1- INT. Queen Vic Cellar - Night

Chrissie: You probably can see no justification for what I have done… but u have to understand Sharon… well… he’d been a complete *******… he’d made Sam and Zoe’s lives hell, and mine too.

Sharon: Shock horror it was hardly the first time… so why?

Chrissie: We decided that he needed to be taught a lesson, he needed to realise what he’d put us trough and that we were not going to stand for it.

Sharon: Thank god you’re weren’t a teacher if that’s your idea of teaching a lesson…

Chrissie: It was never meant to end like it did… we wanted him to suffer… but he got away easily… I wanted him to loose everything he cherished…Zoe’s baby, the Vic…

Sharon: And me?

Chrissie: Yes and you… he worhsiped the ground you walked on and still did… you saw how cocky he was with us three, then the moment he saw you… the moment you disowned him he just went crazy… he’d lost the one thing in the world that he loved the most.

Sharon: You did it in jealousy?

Chrissie: No we did it in self defence! When you left and he came back it that was it, his sad pathetic life was over without his “princess”. He charged towards me… I thought he was going to kill me! So well they had to get him off me. Bang, they hit him over the head, and then he dropped down to the floor.

Sharon: They?

Chrissie: Yes… Sam and Zoe.

Sharon: Then why did you say you killed him?

Chrissie: I did, we thought he was dead, we were wrong, he grabbed me and said he was going to kill me, he was raging… it was in his eyes… it was him or me…

Sharon: And it was you… so… he’s dead… what am I to do?

Chrissie: Nothing… go back to Dennis, pretend this never heard any of this… we can all go back to living our normal lives and den ca n stay where he belongs… (she gestures to the floor)

Sharon is freaked out.

Sharon: What he’s here… in the cellar?

Chrissie: “You’ll never get me out of the Vic” his last words… I think that’s what you’d called irony.(pause) So Sharon are you going to keep schtum?

Sharon has a distressed look on her face.

Is Sharon Going To Forgive And Forget?

Will Chrissie Get Away With It?

Part Four Coming Soon…

Bondboffin

di marco
19-06-2005, 15:40
great! :D loving reading this, can really see it happening! :) post more very soon please, cant wait
(this might be being a bit cheeky but do you think you could post all the parts in the same thread as its a bit confusing otherwise thanks)

Bryan
19-06-2005, 15:56
great! :D loving reading this, can really see it happening! :) post more very soon please, cant wait
(this might be being a bit cheeky but do you think you could post all the parts in the same thread as its a bit confusing otherwise thanks)

kk never really thought to be quite honest wid ya lol

bondboffin

EastendersRox
20-06-2005, 16:03
This is cool - just hope Chrissie doesn't get into trouble!