PDA

View Full Version : Lenny and Mads

alohachica82
03-06-2011, 17:29
Hi does anyone know if Lenny and Mads get together? I think they make a cute couple xxx:love:

pipette
04-06-2011, 10:11
Starting to think of them as the new Ruth and Jay, complete and utter opposites but that's what makes them a great couple. Want both sets of couples to get together (or back together)

LFC FOR LIFE

JustJodi
04-06-2011, 13:57
I am afraid after last week's episode Mads is going to be struggling with her religion and telling her new husband to be she is no longer "pure" ?????

Abigail
05-06-2011, 16:15
I think they're great together and I hope they do eventually get together. A very unlikely pairing but I think this has really improved Lenny's character.

alohachica82
07-08-2011, 14:34
I have just seen the last episode of the current series in which Lenny tells Mads he loves her. Does this mean that in the new series they are a couple?

JustJodi
07-08-2011, 22:37
I have just seen the last episode of the current series in which Lenny tells Mads he loves her. Does this mean that in the new series they are a couple?

I seriously doubt it ,,, cos Mads IS engaged to some dude in Pakakistan ...unless I missed an episode where she broke it off with him ,,Mads did not look comfortable with Lenny telling her that,,, was sad to see Adam leave :-(