PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 07 May 2011

Perdita
21-04-2011, 13:37
Saturday 7 May
Time to be confirmed BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

The team grieve for Polly but put on a collective brave face, as the medical drama continues. Miriam tries to encourage them to talk to her about it but it's too early; everyone just carries on.

Later, Jordan finds eight-year-old Sam hiding in the Clinical Decision Unit (CDU). Sam admits that he is there to see Miriam who is flabbergasted to learn that he is her step-grandson and that he damaged his hand on purpose so he could come to see her. His dad – her stepson – has Parkinson's disease. Faced with the possibility of a family reconciliation, Miriam knows she must choose between her family and her job.

Meanwhile, a near-death experience makes teenage hustler Liz realise how much having a friend means and Flavio faces up to the consequences of giving his unknowing wife an abortion pill.

xmoobagx
21-04-2011, 14:02
noooo not polly :(

Abigail
22-04-2011, 16:42
I find Polly a bit irritating to be honest. There's something about her that I don't like.

Abbie
24-04-2011, 00:10
I find Polly a bit irritating to be honest. There's something about her that I don't like.

I have the same thing, just cant quite explain it

parkerman
24-04-2011, 09:25
I have the same thing, just cant quite explain it

Well, you don't have to worry now....

JustJodi
07-05-2011, 15:34
Polly's character never had a chance to really GROW.. just when they found something she was good at, they had her killed off,, ah well,,,