PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoilers 26 April 2011

Perdita
07-04-2011, 13:05
Tuesday 26 April
8.00-9.00pm BBC ONE and BBC ONE HD
www.bbc.co.uk/holby

Michael is feeling the heat from his divorce settlement and the pressure to step up and take his Plastics plan to glory is taking its toll, as the medical drama continues. His resolve to make his plan work at Holby is tested when he realises that its success could mean the collapse of another department. Furthermore, Michael faces an ethical dilemma when his test patient has health complications. Will he go to the dark side in order to secure his future success?

Meanwhile, Greg's ambition is awakened when a teenager comes in with a rare heart condition. Greg doesn't think twice before stepping over Sahira to take charge of the case and he works his charm on the patient to get her on side. However, he finds himself becoming emotionally involved in her case and the up-till-now smooth operator finds himself in an uncomfortable position.

Oliver returns to work for the first time after Penny's death but is he ready? Frieda tries to support him, and Malick offers him tough love, but will Oliver keep on top of things?

moonstorm
07-04-2011, 13:09
Penny's death???? Didn't see that one coming!

alan45
07-04-2011, 13:45

Me neither. Does that mean that the UNQUALIFIED Dr Oliver will continue to practice

Perdita
07-04-2011, 13:48
I hope he does not have anything to do with her death :eek:

StarsOfCCTV
08-04-2011, 10:45
I didn't see it coming either! :(

I've read she goes to the train crash (12 April) so she must die there?.. So sad she's one of my favourite characters.. its like Maddy all over again! :(

And yes I presume Oliver will continue to practice.. until the actor leaves then he may be 'discovered' as being unqualified.

JustJodi
08-04-2011, 11:04

Whoa I didn't see that one coming either...

JustJodi
08-04-2011, 11:06
guess Oliver is going to have to make a decision ..confess what he did, or contiune doing what hes always done,, mess up ???

alohachica82
21-04-2011, 09:15
Hi can someone tell me what song was playing at the end of this week's episode (19/04)?