PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 16 April

moonstorm
31-03-2011, 14:17
Casualty – A Real Shame
Saturday 16 April
Time to be confirmed BBC ONE

Jay receives his cancer results and Jordan and Miriam go head to head in a popularity contest, as the medical drama continues.

Jay's results have arrived but he is too scared to open them. Receiving an irate call from Charlie about his lack of commitment to Ruth, Jay decides to visit her. Ruth wants to know where he has been but Jay is unable to tell her the truth. Eventually, Miriam persuades Jay to let her open the results for him and she is delighted to reveal that he has the all clear. Perhaps now he can confess to everybody what's been bothering him for the past few weeks.

It's time for the board to decide who should be the sole Clinical Lead and Jordan is angry to learn that they will take the staff's appraisals of him and Miriam into account. Jordan knows that he won't win in a popularity contest and behaves like a bear with a sore head all day. With the results revealed at the end of the day, will frosty Jordan or people-friendly Miriam prevail?

tammyy2j
31-03-2011, 14:52
Jay is in the clear :clap::cheer:

jenig
05-04-2011, 17:49
I missed the end of the Kirsty/Adam husband dying story and neither of them have been in the Casualty episodes for a while. Can anyone tell me how it ended? and where the characters are supposed to be now thanks

Abigail
07-04-2011, 18:14
Warren died. Don't know where Kirsty and Nita have gone though. Tis a mystery, unless I've missed something