PDA

View Full Version : Confessions Of A Pub Landlady - Part One

Bryan
17-06-2005, 19:59
Confessions Of A Pub Landlady – Part One

Previous to this Sharon & Chrissie have had an argument about Den’s “adultery”

Scene 1 – INT. Queen Vic Cellar – Night

Chrissie walks into the cellar, she perches herself on a beer barrel and grabs a bottle of wine, she opens it with a corkscrew and takes a sip.

Chrissie: This one’s on you hubby…

Chrissie sips the wine whilst talking to den’s concrete grave

Chrissie: Who’d have thought it hey? This time last year we were happily married… well as happy as I ever was with you. But now you’re gone… and I’ve had to sort out all your everything…with Sam… and Zoe, Dennis, Sharon… How can I tell the precious little princess that her dad is brown bread and lying under 6 feet of concrete? (she sighs) I don’t know… the stuff I do for you…

Scene 2 – EXT. Queen Vic Alleyway - Night

Sharon walks down the side alley of the Queen Vic and towards the door, she opens it and as she walks into the hall she hears the distant sound of Chrissie from the cellar. Intrigued she creeps towards the door to hear who she is speaking to.

Scene 3 – INT Queen Vic Cellar - Night

Chrissie: At times I just feel like facing the music… declaring to the world that I killed the great Den Watts, serial adulterer, conman and local pervert, and then at times I wouldn’t give you the satisfaction, I wouldn’t get arrested, I’d be given a flaming knighthood…

Sharon drops her keys, Chrissie turns around immediately and stares at Sharon in sheer shock.

Did Sharon Here Chrissie’s Confession?

Will Chrissie Explain Her Actions?

What Will Sharon Do?

Part 2 coming soon….

Bondboffin

Angeldelight
17-06-2005, 20:44
Oooh interesting... this is really good... please post more... more more more... i hope Saharon didn't unless she agrees with Chrissie... HE DESERVED IT...

Bryan
17-06-2005, 21:42
part two will be posted tomoz, ive dun all the parts so know what's in store

bondboffin

Tamzi
17-06-2005, 23:02
This is fab. Cant wait for more.
xxx

EastendersRox
18-06-2005, 08:22
This is great!

di marco