PDA

View Full Version : 16th June

.:SpIcYsPy:.
16-06-2005, 19:59
Hair care

Star Wars actress Natalie Portman shaved her head for a new film role, but apparently likes it so much she might keep it that way!

Dad Rock

Aging rockers Status Quo have said they're desperate to play in the Live 8 concerts. Who are they, you ask? They opened the original Live Aid concerts, 20 years ago. Time to give up, fellas?

Designer stubble

David Beckham has been given a jewel encrusted razor worth £250,000 as a surprise Father's Day present from one of his sponsors. How are his sons supposed to compete with that!

Desperate measures

Tim Henman has said he would give both his arms and legs to win Wimbledon, in a newspaper interview. So just how would that work exactly...

Homeward bound

Charlotte Church is flying back to the UK after just three days down under in New Zealand to see her boyfriend Gavin Henson.

Jemma
16-06-2005, 21:36
LOL @ Tim Henman. :D Has anyone got Live 8 tickets? i enetered the text lottery but never got any! :( I suppose I'll just have to watch it on TV instead.

$sTaCeY$
16-06-2005, 23:09
LOL @ Tim Henman. :D Has anyone got Live 8 tickets? i enetered the text lottery but never got any! :( I suppose I'll just have to watch it on TV instead.

how much are the live8 tickets?

Jemma
17-06-2005, 22:19
you enter a text lottery that costs you £1.50 and then they pick random people to get the tickets but it's over now.