PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 29 January 2011

Perdita
13-01-2011, 12:44
Saturday 29 January
8.50-9.40pm BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/casualty
The intolerable situation between Kirsty and Warren comes to a shocking head and the team try to come to terms with what has happened to Ruth, as the medical drama continues.

Adam wakes to find an empty flat. Kirsty has left and is back at home with Nita. Having decided to leave violent husband Warren, she covertly digs out Nita's passport. But she is forced to hide it when Warren catches her unawares and makes her promise never to leave again. Forced to act as though everything is normal at work, Kirsty plans her escape. But will she and Nita make it out of Holby without Warren and her colleagues noticing?

New mum Ronnie is carjacked but the thieves don't realise baby Anushka is in the back. Ronnie is taken to the ED and frantically waits for news of her baby. The jackers, Chris and Stan, are at a loss as to how to keep Anushka quiet. But Stan is horrified to learn Chris has given her methadone and races her to the ED where Jordan, Tess and Adam work to save her.

The team are devastated that they failed to notice the extent of Ruth's mental health problems. Jordan gives a pep talk but his hard exterior is not what they want right now. As he concerns himself with righting mistakes Ruth may have made before she left the ED, the staff try to find ways to let her know they are thinking of her.

AbzProff
13-01-2011, 15:46
I really hope Kirsty doesn't go! I want her and Adam to be happy together and ditch evil Warren!
I'm also really interested in Ruth's storyline at the moment, I hope everything turns out okay but from the series preview video it doesn't look that way!

Abbie
13-01-2011, 22:40
whats happened to ruth?

JustJodi
14-01-2011, 01:31
Ruth has finally had a melt down ????

cperrin
14-01-2011, 03:41
kirsty can't leave I will cry and refuse to watch Casualty ever again.

I hope they dont do what they normally do and leave an episode in between this one and the one when you find out all the answers

StarsOfCCTV
14-01-2011, 10:06
whats happened to ruth?

Read the spoilers for the 22d, she hears voices and tries to operate on a patient in the on call room.. :S

lizann
14-01-2011, 10:31
I dont think Kirsty is leaving

cperrin
14-01-2011, 11:54
she hasnt been there long enough to leave, i hope adam will stop her from going or get warren arrested so kirsty doesnt have to leave.

do they put ruth in a psych ward because shes hearing voices?

cperrin
29-01-2011, 22:09
omg is warren dead???????????

JustJodi
30-01-2011, 01:36
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa good episode.... very good episode,,, weither or not Warren is dead or not is entirely another thing all togehter,, he might have broken his neck,, now think about it gang,, if he lives,, Kristi is gonna feel she is OBLIGATED to take care of him...........

cperrin
30-01-2011, 01:41
i think he must be alive cus adam didnt start CPR, but i bet warren will say that kirsty pushed him so she gets sent away and he gets nita. what i think is me likely is that he fainted or his legs gve way cos of his MD or he tried to punch kirsty and she moved out of the way causeing him to fall.

i hope we get some clues in next weeks episode

Abigail
30-01-2011, 15:03
Adam didn't start CPR, he checked Warren's pulse then it ended.

JustJodi
30-01-2011, 15:55
Adam didn't start CPR, he checked Warren's pulse then it ended.

If he had had a pulse he would have started CPR right off the bat, you know "the look" they give U when something isn't right..he asks the daughter if she is ok, and looks up the stairs to Kristy.that was it basically,, so until next Saturday

cperrin
30-01-2011, 17:50
he must have had a pulse otherwise adam wud have started CPR straight away.

i think adam had that look because he assumed kirsty pushed him.

id like warren to be alive just so kirsty doesnt get sent away to prison. i wonder if nita pushed him to stop him hurting kirsty. if thats what happened i think kirsty will take the blame for nita.

horsemad003
31-01-2011, 17:57
I think he is dead, otherwise Adam would have called an ambulance. Camn't wait to find out whats happened though! I wonder if she will be arrested...

parkerman
31-01-2011, 18:38
Perhaps Adam realised it was no good calling an ambulance because it would only get stuck behind a lorry unloading furniture or a refuse lorry picking up rubbish or another ambulance attending to a road traffic accident victim or another cliche vehicle somewhere.

chinadoll_xx
01-02-2011, 02:42
Whether Warren had a pulse or not, if he wasn't breathing Adam would have started CPR.

And I don't think Nita pushed him, because in the scene with Nita you heard a thud, and then it all went silent.