Lizzie Brookes
15-03-2005, 23:28
How cool he is.

crazygirl
16-03-2005, 11:16
yea he's good but he is just a repeat of andy hunter

Siobhan
16-03-2005, 11:18
no way.. Andy didn't bring dark secrets with him, Allen seems to be a complex man and avoids when asked about Family.....

Everyone thinks they know Johnny but he has many hidden things, i reckon.. they all know his past but nobody know what he has done since leaving and returning to the square.

The actor who plays him, can't think of his name now, was excellent in the Bill. Could play the complex character well..

stacyefc
16-03-2005, 13:42
i think that something is going to happen with him and pat

Siobhan
16-03-2005, 13:52
Nah.. too much history.. She is not fond of him..

crazygirl
16-03-2005, 14:11
i think that something is going to happen with him and pat
no, who would shag pat

Siobhan
16-03-2005, 15:02
well, she has been married a lot, wicks, butcher, evans.. was she also married to Pete Beale????
Plus she was a prostitute at one stage in her life

Lizzie Brookes
16-03-2005, 17:12
Johnny has charm though. He reminds me of a modern day iago figure - sorry Studying Othello and loving it. There seems to be some chemistry between J and P but they're better as friends.

Debs
16-03-2005, 17:44
he is fab. he has this horrible side that i think is going to come out more and more but then he has this really nice side! like how he is with pat. i cant quite work out what their history is??

Layne
16-03-2005, 17:54
no way.. Andy didn't bring dark secrets with him, Allen seems to be a complex man and avoids when asked about Family.....

The actor who plays him, can't think of his name now, was excellent in the Bill. Could play the complex character well..

He played Don Beech in the bill, he was fab and he wore the same kind of grey coat he does now in EE (just an observation!!)

Johnny is very secretive about his family, specially Tina.

Did you see the picky he was holding and pauline said something like 'pretty Girl' well that was his other daughter, she died in a fire along with Johnny's wife, thats why he doesn't want Ruby to know about Tina he thinks its to soon, but johnny has been seeing tina for 10 years,

Hope helps

Luv ya
Layne
xxx

crazygirl
16-03-2005, 20:40
why is been so nice to pat? what is he up to? and why has tina got to hide away?

Layne
16-03-2005, 22:13
Look at my post above, tina is hiding away because johnny don't want any1 specially ruby to find out bout her
Luv your Pics CrazyGirl
xxx

Siobhan
17-03-2005, 15:05
Himself and Pat go back a long way.. as does Pat and Mo... I guess he feels sorry for Pat as she is all alone..

crazygirl
17-03-2005, 15:32
Look at my post above, tina is hiding away because johnny don't want any1 specially ruby to find out bout her
Luv your Pics CrazyGirl
xxx
sorry i dont know how i missed your post! so the girl has died in the pic :eek: i thought it was ruby, your information has been very helpful because i didnt know about the fire,his wife or daughter. where did you get the information from?

Torrie
17-03-2005, 16:26
I heard about the fire too - Billy Murray did an interview and he filled in a bit of background about Johnny's family and his connection with Tina. I always like his interviews 'cos he comes across as exactly like Johnny only less intimidating, lol!

Debs
17-03-2005, 17:10
does anyone know why the gangster charcters seem to always listen to classical music???? silly question i know but it something i have noticed!!

Torrie
17-03-2005, 17:36
It's just a cliche - it's supposed to be an ironic contrast between the violence in their lives and the calmness of the music. It's also meant to show gangsters as being quite classy as opposed to your average thug on the street.

Siobhan
17-03-2005, 17:43
Yeah.. he is a gangster.. style, class, cash as opposed to Tariq who is a chancer. makes some money but not big time like Allen.... Juley was the same...

Gangster usually come from working class back ground and work up to topman... with that comes style and respect and fear so they need the lifestyle to go with. flash cars, classical music and younger women

Mr_Cellophane
17-03-2005, 20:46
How cool he is.
Obviously not very, he has enough money to run a big car, buy the club and the Moon's house, yet he chooses to live in a small flat in a run down area of east London

Torrie
17-03-2005, 21:18
He's actually living in a big house - the flat is for Tina. And it makes sense as his roots are there and we're meant to see things like that as being very important to Johnny - community spirit and all that.

Siobhan
18-03-2005, 11:38
yeah He told Tina that his roots where in eastend last night. Does he live in the flat with Tina? or just an over night guest occasionally????

Debs
18-03-2005, 12:03
he dosent live with tina as he wants noone to know bout him and her yet!

Joanne
18-03-2005, 15:36
So, he's bought the Watts' house to live in himself, The houses that the Moons and Ferreras live in to rent out and the club? Might be renting the flat that he's put Tina in rather than buying that as well. Either way he's soon going to own most of the properties on the Square.

Chantelle
18-03-2005, 17:45
I love johnny i think he is amazing! :) He is way better than andy. 1, he has charisma 2. He seems more complex 3.he is an old fashoined gangster, someone who is a gentleman but wouldnt think twice about nailing your ears to the table if you got on the wrong side of him.

JOHNNY I LOVE YOU . lol :D

Soozee
18-03-2005, 17:55
he is fab. he has this horrible side that i think is going to come out more and more but then he has this really nice side! like how he is with pat. i cant quite work out what their history is??

From the way Johnny and Pat talk about the past he was either her pimp or a client.
I think theres some sort of attraction there. but the protective sort that same that Pat had for Andy Hunter, I like that side of her much better than giving her a love life. It's nice to have a 'mummy' in the square. And it really gets up Mos's nose as well.

Behemoth
19-03-2005, 01:16
Before we found out that that girl was his daughter, I thought he was involved in some child sex ring.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
19-03-2005, 12:30
Soooo cool I thunk he is a great actor with a great talent and should stay for a very long time!