PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers 22 January 2011

Perdita
06-01-2011, 13:35
Saturday 22 January
Time to be confirmed BBC ONE
www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

Ruth (Georgia Taylor) must face her demons in this week's Casualty
Ruth finally reaches breaking point and Warren crosses the line with Kirsty, as the medical drama continues.

It's Kirsty and Warren's anniversary. Warren has bought her some bowling shoes and suggests they go bowling, just like they used to. Kirsty knows that she has to give her marriage a chance but when she calls in sick, Adam becomes worried. He tries to get in touch, which ignites Warren's rage. Nita is sent up to her room while her mum faces a vicious Warren, with devastating effects.

Ruth is highly agitated. Everywhere she looks she sees the words "help me" – in the tattoo of a patient, in a letter and in a voiceless plea from young Katy, who has been brought in by Dixie and Jeff. She takes Katy to the on-call room to be operated on, convinced that a tumour is causing Katy to hear voices. How does she know? Because Ruth can hear the voices, too...

Jordan is in the middle of a prestigious surgical procedure when Zoe arrives to beg him to come back to the ED to talk Ruth round. Can Jordan get to Ruth before she opens up Katy's skull?

It's time for Ruth to face her demons...

Abbie
06-01-2011, 15:44
sounds like a very good episode!

horsemad003
06-01-2011, 18:06
I wonder what happens to Kirsty??

StarsOfCCTV
06-01-2011, 18:56
sounds like a very good episode!
It does! Very dramatic..

I only wish that Jay was the one who talks Ruth round. But I guess it makes sense, if Zoe goes to get help she's going to go to the boss/former lover.

xmoobagx
08-01-2011, 21:48
I'd also like to know what happens to Kirsty..im loving her storyline atm!

Abbie
08-01-2011, 23:55
Same I wish it was jay but im sure we'll see him soon in some part of this somehow

*Sky*Lark*
09-01-2011, 17:44
Super Adam to the rescue again I wonder???

On the preview I am pretty sure you see Adam hammering on Kirsty's front door. I hope he manages to help her. Her storyline is amazing though, she's a great actress I think.

I can't wait until that episode though!! I'm doing a video at the moment based on Kirsty's story.:thumbsup:

cperrin
09-01-2011, 18:04
i hope kirsty doesnt die or leave if she does i will stop watching she is my fav character

*Sky*Lark*
09-01-2011, 18:15
I think Adam will rescue her in good time. I hope he does, I think Kirsty is one of the best characters who is in it. I didn't like her much at first, but now I think she's amazing!

cperrin
09-01-2011, 18:18
she really annoyed me at first as she was rude to tess and quite cocky to the other members of staff, i love ruths comment about her in the first episode

*Sky*Lark*
09-01-2011, 18:25
I can't remember that comment... What did she say?

And I agree, I hated her too. Then when she came back into the ED with the head injury she started being nice. I think it was Warren who hurt her then y'know, she said she was mugged but my money's on Warren.

cperrin
09-01-2011, 18:28
ruth said 'well the last thing we need is another nurse with an atituce problem around here' she said it to noel. its weird cus shes always telling patients who have been domestically abused to report it but she wont

cperrin
09-01-2011, 19:28
ruth only hates her cus she pointed out a druggie that ruth didnt spot, it made ruth feel inferior.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rulSEFeMHM 6.45 is where ruth makes the comment. i love the way kirsty manipulates noel to get wat she wants

*Sky*Lark*
09-01-2011, 19:44
Go Kirsty!! :D I used to really like Ruth, but I'm going off her quickly.

Maybe Kirsty was too afraid to tell anyone about what she was going through, but she was just trying to help others to "compensate" for the fact she couldn't say anything about her situation, if you get my meaning.

cperrin
09-01-2011, 19:50
yea i guess she feels bad or stupid that she cant tell the police about wat shes going through, i used to feel sorry 4 ruth especially after she tried to kill her self but now she is making an enemy out of everyone and alienating herself. i guess kirsty wud probly say she only stays with warren 4 nita

*Sky*Lark*
09-01-2011, 19:58
Ruth is just getting pathetic now.

I guess feels she has to stay now because of Nita like you say, and because Warren has that muscular dystrophy or whatever it is.

cperrin
09-01-2011, 20:02
the thing is muscular dystraphy affects the muscles makes them weak so it cant be that bad if he can still hit her and nearly kill her like at the end of yesterdays episode.

i hope ruth does get sectioned or something, i did feel quite bad 4 her wen jay said well done ruth you only had 1 friend in the ed now u have none

*Sky*Lark*
09-01-2011, 20:08
Huh... I never thought about that... He managed to drag her and she was really struggling so that's a good point.

I missed that bit when Jay said that. I find it hard to feel sorry for her now to be honest. Everyone tries to help and she ignores them. I hope they change her character soon, or write her out.

cperrin
09-01-2011, 20:24
it was in the episode where she gave a patient a drug she was allergic to and tried to say that mads shud have read the notes properly when it was ruth who asked jay to get them, she lodged a formal complaint with tess which i guess must have fallen through as mads was in yesterdays episode. ruth is a screw up i mean she killed a paitent and put one in a wheelchair she seems to blame other people but mostly the nurses for her mistakes.