PDA

View Full Version : Silent Witness

Abigail
04-01-2011, 21:19
Series 14 started last night, concludes tonight. Catch up on the iplayer. I didn't know it had started until this evening.

parkerman
27-01-2011, 17:10
Silent Witness is going from bad to worse. Did anyone see this week's two offerings? I thought it was dire!

Unbelievable, exaggerated, over the top, hammy, ridiculous story, ridiculous directing.

Mind you the music was so loud at some points that you couldn't hear the appalling script anyway. Is this the new home for failed Eastenders scriptwriters?

alan45
27-01-2011, 17:26
I was totally confused by the second episode.

Was the Hungarian cop legit or not.

That aside Harry took the law into his own hands in a big way not only firing four shots at the crim who tried to kill him but also pouring petrol over the body and burning it.

A pile of pooh and as you say Parkerman it was obviously written by an EE reject

parkerman
27-01-2011, 17:43

Yes.

alan45
27-01-2011, 18:31
I was wondering why the episode was set in Hungary anyway then I thought its probably because the Beeb are trying to flog the series to Eastern Europe or else its much cheaper to make out there. Aside from that it was pretty pointless, rather like Sun Hill CID versus the Romanian Mafia

JustJodi
27-01-2011, 23:50
Next week I think they are supposed to be in Holland !!!???

Abigail
28-01-2011, 20:17
I was totally confused by the second episode.

That aside Harry took the law into his own hands in a big way not only firing four shots at the crim who tried to kill him but also pouring petrol over the body and burning it.

A pile of pooh and as you say Parkerman it was obviously written by an EE reject

Oh fudge! I knew I shouldn't have read this thread before watching Tuesday's episode. My theory seems to have been confirmed about Harry.

parkerman
28-01-2011, 20:21
What theory?

Abigail
28-01-2011, 20:49
What theory?

Harry somehow overpowered the guy and set him on fire to make it look like Harry had died. Going to watch the episode now.

alan45
28-01-2011, 23:46
Harry somehow overpowered the guy and set him on fire to make it look like Harry had died. Going to watch the episode now.

However had you paid attention to Mondays episode you would have seen the killer LIMPING

Abigail
29-01-2011, 00:13
However had you paid attention to Mondays episode you would have seen the killer LIMPING

I didn't see that at all. The iplayer hasn't got Monday's episode up so I can't check.

I've caught up and I'm confused. This storyline is so different to previous episodes; it all seems so far-fetched and strange. I also have to question Harry shooting a guy six times then setting his body on fire. That's an incredibly difficult thing for anyone to do, let alone somebody who is a doctor. I get that he was under pressure to make the body seem to be his but this just doesn't sit right with me. Hungary is also a pretty random country to go to. Russia or any other European country I could understand but Hungary? Finally, I didn't like some of the scenes, like when Harry found Agnes, put her in a taxi supposedly going to the hospital, showing him in his hideout then quickly changing between all three in a completely random order. Just bloody bizarre that instead of the hospital they ended up in the hideout with no explanation for not going to the hospital with rapidly changing scenes.

Luna
29-01-2011, 19:03
I loved this episode!!!

guessed straight away that Harry was still alive but still kept me guessing what exeactly was going on.

I agree the storylines are getting a bit dire at times but its silent witness even with amanda burton it was the same

parkerman
31-01-2011, 15:09
From today's Daily Mirror:

"Your heart went out to the Hungarian tourist board watching Silent Witness. Forensic scientist Harry Cunningham went all Dirty Harry as he discovered Budapest was over-run with gangs of tattooed skinheads, corrupt cops and baby traffickers. (Cancel that call to EasyJet.)

"The three maverick forensic scientists set a new Personal Best for ridiculousness. It turned out that Harry had faked his own death and it was his hooded figure pumping bullets into his assailant's mouth before torching the corpse (a Hungarian tradition apparently). Scooby-Doo's got nothing on him."

Jim Shelley

I couldn't have put it better myself!

alan45
31-01-2011, 17:11
I couldn't have put it better myself!

I could

What a pile of TOSH

alan45
01-02-2011, 00:19
Well if last weeks piss poor episode was written by an EE reject I now know where the scripts that even Marquess thought were too far fetched ended up.

If you thought last weeks was Sh!te just watch this weeks

Perdita
15-03-2012, 13:31
Sunday 1 April to Monday 2 April
9.00-10.00pm
BBC ONE and BBC HD

One of the BBC’s most popular and long-running dramas Silent Witness is back for its 15th series, promising to be as sexy, cerebral and suspense-filled as ever.
Forensic pathologists Dr. Harry Cunningham (Tom Ward), Dr. Nikki Alexander (Emilia Fox) and Professor Leo Dalton (William Gaminara) painstakingly examine the bodies of the deceased to search for vital clues that may reveal the cause of death.

A bold, challenging and exciting drama with viewing figures regularly above eight million, Silent Witness continues to explore contemporary issues through clever and thrilling crime mysteries. This time around they must tackle the sex grooming of underage girls, confront a female serial killer, uncover a family annihilation and investigate an exorcism.

The new series sees the addition of an exciting guest cast - including Shelley Conn and Vincent Regan in the opening episode, plus Sanjeev Bhaskar, James Cosmo, Gillian Kearney, Leo Gregory, Adrian Dunbar, and husband and wife Tamzin Outhwaite and Tom Ellis playing alongside each other in episode six.

JustJodi
15-03-2012, 14:48
One of the BBC’s most popular and long-running dramas Silent Witness is back for its 15th series, promising to be as sexy, cerebral and suspense-filled as ever.

Ok so when does the series start ???? does any one know ??????

Perdita
15-03-2012, 14:55
Ok so when does the series start ???? does any one know ??????

1st and 2nd April 2012

alan45
16-03-2012, 03:22
Forensic pathologists Dr. Harry Cunningham (Tom Ward), Dr. Nikki Alexander (Emilia Fox) and Professor Leo Dalton (William Gaminara) return to BBC One next month in the fifteenth series of forensic crime drama Silent Witness.

> Buy the Series 13-14 DVD boxset on Amazon.

Series 15 sees the trio tackle the sex grooming of underage girls, confront a female serial killer, uncover a family annihilation and investigate an exorcism.

Guest stars will include Shelley Conn and Vincent Regan in the opening episode, plus Sanjeev Bhaskar, James Cosmo, Gillian Kearney, Leo Gregory, Adrian Dunbar, and husband and wife Tamzin Outhwaite and Tom Ellis playing alongside each other in Episode 6.

Episode 1: Death Has No Dominion (Part One)
Sunday 1st April 2012, 9pm

Leo is in emotional turmoil when old friend Professor Lizzie Fraser commits suicide. It’s a double tragedy as Lizzie’s sister, a forensic scientist, was stabbed to death at a crime scene ten years ago.

After Nikki attends her father’s memorial she joins the team at the scene of a violent triple murder at a farmhouse. But soon Detective Superintendent Tom Byrne takes charge. DNA at the farm matches that of mysterious female serial killer, The Wraith. But Nikki starts to question the investigation after she meets the parents of a murdered policeman.

Episode 2: Death Has No Dominion (Part Two)
Monday 2nd April 2012, 9pm

Harry persuades Detective Inspector Connie James to disobey police orders and secretly test DNA evidence from the original investigation. Leo is still troubled by the suicide of old friend Professor Lizzie Fraser and Nikki learns more about the circumstances surrounding the death of Lizzie’s sister.

The strain of the murder investigation becomes too much for Detective Inspector Ginny Gray and the team turn to Janet to help profile the personality of female serial killer The Wraith - but is it enough to catch her?

Perdita
22-03-2012, 13:40
8th and 9th April 2012

When Nikki witnesses 15-year-old Shannon running barefoot into an on-coming car, it marks the start of her journey into the harrowing world of sex grooming of underage girls.

Part One

Detective Inspector Masood knows Shannon has been sexually abused - but by whom? Suspicion falls upon Shannon’s stepfather.

Harry is temporarily homeless from a gas explosion in his flat and moves in with Nikki. The pair, along with Leo, examine two puzzling bodies at the Lyell centre - a heavily tattooed man and a decomposed body abandoned at the airport.

Part Two

The team of forensic pathologists uncover further harrowing details of a number of underage girls who have been groomed and forced into prostitution. Leo examines the flat where Amy was held. Quiet gang member Younis grows more uncomfortable as the men prey upon schoolgirls Lauren and Hannah.

Nikki uses facial reconstruction to identify the decomposed body found in the suitcase at the airport. She returns the disturbed Shannon to her family but when stepfather Abdul learns of Shannon’s ordeal he prepares to take revenge.

Abigail
28-03-2012, 23:24
I thought Silent Witness had finished for good but the Radio Times are leading with Emilia Fox this week. I'm really pleased it's still going even if it's not accurate.

N.Fan
02-04-2012, 17:27
I also liked Emilia Fox when she was in Merlin.

Perdita
05-04-2012, 12:03
Sunday 22 April to Monday 23 April
9.00-10.00pm
BBC ONE and BBC HD

Part one of two

Harry is disturbed when he’s called to a crime scene on suburban Magnolia Drive, the same house where he and Nikki attended a christening party two years earlier.

His memories are stirred when he comes across the dead bodies of mother Justine Thompson and her teenage daughter Gemma. Teenage stepson Charlie lies in a comma but toddler Ellie has been left unharmed. DI Ronson and Myers believe Justine’s husband Stuart Thompson to be the prime suspect. But Harry believes Stuart is innocent.

Part two of two

The team uncover more about the tangled lives and deceit of the inhabitants of Magnolia Drive where Justine Thompson and her teenage daughter Gemma were found murdered. Harry makes a significant discovery about Charlie and neighbour Deborah confronts teenage son Joel. DI Ronson dispatches Myers to Nottingham to follow a lead.

Meanwhile at the Lyell Centre, Leo and forensic scientist Gill Bailey recreate the shape of the mystery weapon used in the murder - but can it lead to the killer?

Abigail
05-04-2012, 19:53
I really enjoyed this 2 parter, lots of twists and turns. I was genuinely scared at the end of the first episode with the woman (man actually) walking down the street.

Perdita
12-04-2012, 13:29
29th/30th April 2012

REDHILL Writer: Ed Whitmore Part 1 of 2 There’s little sympathy when child-killer James Wade suddenly dies in his cell, but Leo’s encounter with the dead ex-prison inspector Rachel Kruger compels him to find out more about the notorious Redhill Prison.
But hardened prison officer Daniel Kessler and sidekick Ellis Roberts are not prepared to reveal anything. Harry meets Wade’s sister Miriam and agrees to help find her brother’s killer. But the team find themselves up against stubborn Detective Inspector Bridges who believes only Rachel’s husband Peter, is responsible for her murder.

Part 2 of 2

Our team of forensic pathologists investigate a murder at the notorious Redhill prison where the battle to control the drugs trade on the wing continues. Harry and Nikki dig deep into Detective Inspector Bridges’ past making a significant discovery. Leo attempts to find the truth surrounding the murder of ex-prison inspector Rachel Kruger. But when Leo decides to tail domineering prison officer Daniel Kessler he finds himself in dangerous territory with an explosive outcome. While back at home, Leo has a heart-to-heart with Janet.

Perdita
12-04-2012, 20:29
6th/7th May 2012

And Then I Fell In Love

When Nikki witnesses 15-year-old Shannon running barefoot into an on-coming car, it marks the start of her journey into the harrowing world of sex grooming of underage girls.
Part One

Detective Inspector Masood knows Shannon has been sexually abused - but by whom? Suspicion falls upon Shannon’s stepfather.

Harry is temporarily homeless from a gas explosion in his flat and moves in with Nikki. The pair, along with Leo, examine two puzzling bodies at the Lyell centre - a heavily tattooed man and a decomposed body abandoned at the airport.

Part Two

The team of forensic pathologists uncover further harrowing details of a number of underage girls who have been groomed and forced into prostitution. Leo examines the flat where Amy was held. Quiet gang member Younis grows more uncomfortable as the men prey upon schoolgirls Lauren and Hannah.

Nikki uses facial reconstruction to identify the decomposed body found in the suitcase at the airport. She returns the disturbed Shannon to her family but when stepfather Abdul learns of Shannon’s ordeal he prepares to take revenge.

alan45
12-04-2012, 21:20
Sunday 22 April to Monday 23 April
9.00-10.00pm
BBC ONE and BBC HD

Part one of two

Harry is disturbed when he’s called to a crime scene on suburban Magnolia Drive, the same house where he and Nikki attended a christening party two years earlier.

His memories are stirred when he comes across the dead bodies of mother Justine Thompson and her teenage daughter Gemma. Teenage stepson Charlie lies in a comma but toddler Ellie has been left unharmed. DI Ronson and Myers believe Justine’s husband Stuart Thompson to be the prime suspect. But Harry believes Stuart is innocent.

Part two of two

The team uncover more about the tangled lives and deceit of the inhabitants of Magnolia Drive where Justine Thompson and her teenage daughter Gemma were found murdered. Harry makes a significant discovery about Charlie and neighbour Deborah confronts teenage son Joel. DI Ronson dispatches Myers to Nottingham to follow a lead.

Meanwhile at the Lyell Centre, Leo and forensic scientist Gill Bailey recreate the shape of the mystery weapon used in the murder - but can it lead to the killer?
This episode was shown this week

alan45
06-08-2012, 15:13
Silent Witness star Tom Ward, who has played Forensic Pathologist Dr Harry Cunningham since 2002, will bow out of BBC One’s long running drama after his final episode airs later this month.

The two-part episode, And Then I Fell in Love, sees Harry move in with close friend and colleague Dr Nikki Alexander (Emilia Fox) when a gas explosion in his flat leaves him temporarily homeless.

Filming on the next series is underway for transmission in early 2013, and will see the arrival of David Caves in his first TV role as forensic scientist Jack Hodgson. David has a theatre background, having recently played Petruchio in the Royal Shakespeare Company’s The Taming of the Shrew, as well as a number of productions by international theatre company Cheek By Jowl.

Straight-talking and disarmingly quick-witted, Jack is one of the youngest forensic scientists in the country. What he lacks in experience, he more than makes up for in talent and dedication.

David says: “I was absolutely surprised and delighted to be part of a show that has been running as long as Silent Witness. It is a big change for me having just done theatre up to this point, but it’s very exciting to play a brand new part and the freedom that gives you. I’m having a lot of fun”.

Joining David in the new series is Liz Carr, regular presenter on the BBC’s Ouch! Podcast, as Forensic Lab Scientist Clarissa Mullery.

Jack and Clarissa have enjoyed a successful working relationship and she has played a critical role in his career progression. He has persuaded her to join him at the Lyell Centre: she is the only person who can truly penetrate his male bravado and make him listen, keeping him grounded and eliminating some of his wilder theories.

Liz says: “I'm loving playing a character who's witty, smart and sarcastic. It does make me giggle that I’m a forensics expert. At school I couldn't study chemistry and physics because the labs weren't wheelchair accessible... ahh the irony!”

Kate Harwood, BBC Controller, Series and Serials Drama, says: “Silent Witness owes a great debt to the talented Tom Ward, who has given us our beloved Harry with wit, style and passion to Silent Witness for ten seasons. We will miss him so much and wish him all the best for his future…but of course every change is an opportunity and we’re thrilled to welcome David Caves and Liz Carr into the team.

"As a forensic scientist Jack is a change of direction for Silent Witness. He will take us into stories in different and exciting ways. He will be a fantastic, physical and lively presence on the team and we are so enjoying the change of pace and energy.

"Liz, his clever, subtle, slightly sly assistant, will also be taking the show into a new and more modern era. We welcome them both aboard.”

alan45
06-08-2012, 15:13

Perdita
12-12-2012, 09:19
Thursday 10 January to Friday 11 January
9.00-10.00pm
BBC ONE

Forensic pathologists Dr. Nikki Alexander (Emilia Fox) and Professor Leo Dalton (William Gaminara) return to BBC One for another series of Silent Witness, with the welcome arrival of Forensic Scientist Jack Hodgson (David Caves).
Straight-talking and disarmingly quick-witted, Jack is one of the youngest Forensic Scientists in the country. What he lacks in experience, he more than makes up for in talent and dedication.

Joining David in the new series is Liz Carr as Forensic Lab Scientist Clarissa Mullery. Having enjoyed a successful working relationship together and been crucial in Jack's career progression, he has persuaded Clarissa to join him at the Lyell Centre.

In the opening episode, John Briggs, a wealthy, ageing confectionery company owner, is found dead in his London hotel suite. Nikki joins forces with Jack to prove to sceptical DI Gold that it’s murder, not death by natural causes.

Several suited sharks circle as it transpires Briggs was losing a desperate fight to prevent the sale of his ailing company to investors. And Michael Trenter, his PR man, is unable to conceal Briggs’ murky private life from the baying press, devaluing the family brand by the hour. Meanwhile, Geraldine, Briggs’ estranged daughter, is a fish out of water as she’s left control of the company in her father’s will.

Leo is left in no doubt about how to secure the Lyell Centre’s future – by employing Jack Hodgson to head up a new forensics department. And just as the new team are cemented, crucial evidence from a discovered body gives them a shocking lead on the killer’s motive.

Perdita
18-12-2012, 07:21
Thursday 17 January to Friday 18 January
9.00-10.00pm
BBC ONE

In the second two-part episode, entitled Trust, when two women are shot in a house basement, Nikki and Jack are baffled by the conflicting possible motives, while Leo faces a difficult case – proving his pathologist mentor made a mistake in evidence that imprisoned a mother for smothering her baby to death.
As the hunt for the basement women killer intensifies, Nikki and Jack are shocked to uncover a dangerous plot that threatens national security. And Leo must race against time to prove the imprisoned mother’s innocence and

Perdita
03-01-2013, 13:11
Thursday 24 January to Friday 25 January
9.00-10.00pm
BBC ONE

When a pub landlady is stabbed to death and her little finger cut off, Nikki is isolated in her quest to prove the husband’s innocence against Jack and Leo’s mounting evidence to suggest otherwise.
However, when the husband is charged, Nikki must convince Jack and Leo that the pub landlady is the latest victim of a psychopathic serial killer, igniting a deadly game of cat and mouse as they close the net on his reign of terror.

Abigail
06-01-2013, 14:38
I didn't know Silent Witness was back! What season are we up to now? It must be around 13 or so.

It's a shame Harry left. I always hoped him and Nikki would get together seriously.

Abigail
06-01-2013, 14:38
I didn't know Silent Witness was back! What season are we up to now? It must be around 13 or so.

It's a shame Harry left. I always hoped him and Nikki would get together seriously.

JustJodi
06-01-2013, 23:32
Will miss the lovely Harry,,, but lets give this new dude a chance to see if he can charm us tooo LOL

Perdita
10-01-2013, 15:24
Thursday 31 January to Friday 1 February
9.00-10.00pm
BBC ONE

Legacy

While Nikki and Jack investigate the death of a man found on a rural building project, Leo helps a grieving father’s quest for the cause of his son’s fatal tumour.
Nikki is wooed by a charismatic junior Science Minister, as Leo’s discovery of a similar medical condition in the dead man reveals an abnormal cluster of tumour deaths and a possible government cover up of its cause. But when Leo suspects Nikki’s charming new man could be involved, it threatens their friendship, and leaves Leo battling alone to expose the sinister truth and save lives.

JustJodi
10-01-2013, 23:22
Ok folks how did you like tonights episode ???????????? I am still trying to figure out Jack, but I think I am gonna like him, actually I do not know if any of you noticed, but he speaks his lines like he is on the boards,, not on TV,.,and I lip read every darn thing he said cos he spoke SLOWER than most tv actors,,, is that my imagination,,or did any one else notice this,, I think Leo is gonna be put on the back burner a bit and Niki and Jack are going to be on the front lines quite a bit more.. maybe to flesh out this new character ???? come on gang lets discuss this,,, I am curious about your reactions to this,,, I know there are alot of DRAMA students on this site :-D

Perdita
17-01-2013, 13:53
Thursday 7 February to Friday 8 February
9.00-10.00pm
BBC ONE

Greater Love

Human remains found on a charity Afghan water supply project send Leo, Nikki and Jack to the war-torn region to establish if it’s a British soldier who vanished five years ago, suspected of being murdered by Taliban forces.
Amidst ruthless Taliban attacks and a dangerous, alien culture, Leo develops a life-changing relationship with a charity worker as the team grow suspicious of a British security firm’s torture of captured Taliban fighters. But when a forensic breakthrough changes the course of the team’s investigation, it triggers a chain of events that put them all in imminent danger.

kayuqtuq
08-02-2013, 23:09
Blimey! I wasn't expecting that! What a shocker.

JustJodi
08-02-2013, 23:14
Blimey! I wasn't expecting that! What a shocker.

MY god I wasn't expecting that either,,, Just surprised Harry that Harry did not show up...is this the end of SILENT WITNESS,, or will Niki and Jack go on ?????

alan45
09-02-2013, 01:56
Brilliant!!!!!!

alan45
09-02-2013, 02:11
WILLIAM GAMINARA says he’s “grieving” after quitting Silent Witness – but admits he is relieved he no longer has to root around in bodies.
The actor, who starred for 11 years as Professor Leo Dalton in the BBC1 forensic thriller series, says he’s ready for a new challenge after the grisly role.
He told TV Biz: “It’s been a huge part of my life but I couldn’t keep the level of enthusiasm up.”
And he added: “It is like a minor form of grieving. I think I will miss doing the post-mortems in some strange way and it was sad to think I was never going to speak the words of my character again.”
But he feels some relief at not having to learn complicated medical jargon or face the sickening stench of the pigs’ organs used for the on-screen corpses.
He said: “Thankfully, we often had a pathologist on site who advises on technique and pronunciation — and if there wasn’t I would call my sister, who is a consultant and she would set me straight. What I won’t mind missing is when we stopped using prosthetics made out of plastic and we started using pigs’ organs for hearts and livers. That was really unpleasant.
“It was the first time I started to feel squeamish as they really smelt.
“The worst moment was probably when I had to pick maggots out of a dead man’s eye socket.
“I was wearing white, stretchy gloves and every time I picked up a handful of maggots they seemed to get inside.
“For some reason I had to do this take several times — putting my hand into this real skull which had been filled up with gunk. It was a pretty horrific experience.”

Last Night viewers of the concluding episode of a two-parter saw a return to Afghanistan where Leo, along with Nikki played by Emilia Fox, and Jack played by David Caves, are identifying human remains.
William said his time on the BBC1 show hadn’t all been about guts and gore and he has some special memories.
He said: “Once I had to do a post-mortem on a dog. The Labrador was supposed to keep still on the slab but obviously it wasn’t actually dead and it kept wagging its tail.
“Filming in Spain for my final episodes was filled with gunfire and explosions, that’s just fun.”
And he said he leaves the role with a better knowledge of the human body.
He said: “I think I could have been a pathologist in a different life.”
William is not letting his working pace slow. He is appearing in the touring play Less Than Kind and opening a self-penned show, The Three Lions, at the Edinburgh Fringe later this year.
He said: “I left to do different things, I haven’t been on the stage for 12 years so I wanted to see if it is something I still want.
“But it was really nerve-racking after doing Silent Witness for 11 years.”
The new series of Silent Witness will begin next year.

alan45
09-02-2013, 02:11
WILLIAM GAMINARA says he’s “grieving” after quitting Silent Witness – but admits he is relieved he no longer has to root around in bodies.
The actor, who starred for 11 years as Professor Leo Dalton in the BBC1 forensic thriller series, says he’s ready for a new challenge after the grisly role.
He told TV Biz: “It’s been a huge part of my life but I couldn’t keep the level of enthusiasm up.”
And he added: “It is like a minor form of grieving. I think I will miss doing the post-mortems in some strange way and it was sad to think I was never going to speak the words of my character again.”
But he feels some relief at not having to learn complicated medical jargon or face the sickening stench of the pigs’ organs used for the on-screen corpses.
He said: “Thankfully, we often had a pathologist on site who advises on technique and pronunciation — and if there wasn’t I would call my sister, who is a consultant and she would set me straight. What I won’t mind missing is when we stopped using prosthetics made out of plastic and we started using pigs’ organs for hearts and livers. That was really unpleasant.
“It was the first time I started to feel squeamish as they really smelt.
“The worst moment was probably when I had to pick maggots out of a dead man’s eye socket.
“I was wearing white, stretchy gloves and every time I picked up a handful of maggots they seemed to get inside.
“For some reason I had to do this take several times — putting my hand into this real skull which had been filled up with gunk. It was a pretty horrific experience.”

Last Night viewers of the concluding episode of a two-parter saw a return to Afghanistan where Leo, along with Nikki played by Emilia Fox, and Jack played by David Caves, are identifying human remains.
William said his time on the BBC1 show hadn’t all been about guts and gore and he has some special memories.
He said: “Once I had to do a post-mortem on a dog. The Labrador was supposed to keep still on the slab but obviously it wasn’t actually dead and it kept wagging its tail.
“Filming in Spain for my final episodes was filled with gunfire and explosions, that’s just fun.”
And he said he leaves the role with a better knowledge of the human body.
He said: “I think I could have been a pathologist in a different life.”
William is not letting his working pace slow. He is appearing in the touring play Less Than Kind and opening a self-penned show, The Three Lions, at the Edinburgh Fringe later this year.
He said: “I left to do different things, I haven’t been on the stage for 12 years so I wanted to see if it is something I still want.
“But it was really nerve-racking after doing Silent Witness for 11 years.”
The new series of Silent Witness will begin next year.

JustJodi
09-02-2013, 10:27
Brilliant!!!!!!

Now that was what I call a FANTASTIC episode... and my gosh yes BRILLIANT

Abigail
16-02-2013, 00:18
I haven't seen any of these episodes!! When does the box set come out? It's on my pre-order list. I don't want to read the spoilers but you guys are tempting me :p

Abigail
16-02-2013, 00:22
I haven't seen any of these episodes!! When does the box set come out? It's on my pre-order list. I don't want to read the spoilers but you guys are tempting me :p

March 25th!! I can't wait

Abigail
16-02-2013, 00:22

March 25th!! I can't wait

Dazzle
16-02-2013, 17:05
It was a very good series, too, with a shocker of an ending!

DaVeyWaVey
16-02-2013, 17:38
It was a brilliant series! My favourite story was 'True Love Waits', which I believe was written by Ed Whitmore. I always enjoy the scripts that he writes. I love the new guy Jack and the ending to the series was amazing! Also, I have a massive straight crush on Emelia Fox. Isn't she gorgeous?

I have bought Series 9 and 10 on DVD (the first series with Emelia Fox in) and I'm currently working my way through them. I've only seen this current series and the one last year.