PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoilers 18 Jan 2011

Perdita
16-12-2010, 15:47
Tuesday 18 January
8.00-9.00pm BBC ONE and BBC ONE HD

When Elliot discovers Greg and Mary-Claire in a compromising situation, Greg's position is put in jeopardy, as the medical drama continues.

Greg goes out of his way to prove to Elliot how talented he is but risks a patient's life in the process. Donna is back on the ward – feeling angry and bitter about Kieran. Her actions alienate her staff, anger Mark and, ultimately, damage a colleague's career. Chrissie and Sacha are getting closer but Chrissie fears that Sacha still has feelings for her. She distances herself from him, leaving him devastated.

moonstorm
19-01-2011, 11:12
The nurse Donna sacked last night was Gerald Kelly. He died in October 2010, I thought they might have said something at the end of the episode but didn't notice anything. Did anyone else see any tribute to him?

alan45
19-01-2011, 12:30
The nurse Donna sacked last night was Gerald Kelly. He died in October 2010, I thought they might have said something at the end of the episode but didn't notice anything. Did anyone else see any tribute to him?
Im surprised they didnt. I did hear a lovely tribute to him on the radio when he died.

Perdita
19-01-2011, 12:30
No, I did not notice anything :(

JustJodi
20-01-2011, 18:52
No, I did not notice anything :(

didn't notice any thing either..