PDA

View Full Version : Louise = Evil!

Chris_2k11
15-06-2005, 19:12
Who saw it tonight when she pretended Lisa pushed her over :angry: I couldn't believe it when she started talking about Lisa's self harm :eek: And how did she know about Dan too :hmm: hmm, maybe Ben told her. And how pathetic was the bit where she pretended to fall over! :lol: Anyway, rant over! :rolleyes: lol

di marco
15-06-2005, 19:44
great minds think alike ey birks? i was just going to start a thread on the episode.

louise is such an evil bitch, i cant believe she did that, shes loving every minute of lisas suffering, i hate her so so so much! :angry: i know lisa hasnt been exactly friendly towards louise but what lousie is doing is bang out of order. how dare she make lisas life hell like that. its one thing just saying petty little things to her like she did before but all the stuff she did today just wasnt necessary. the library fines, the essay she didnt hand in, going through her file and saying nasty things about her past, pretending lisa attacked her. and liz believed louise, i hate her almost as much as i hate louise, stupid idiot. louise really needs to get what she deserves and quickly, to start with she needs a good slap round the face, shes just a jelous little cow.

(rant over soz!)

Kylie
15-06-2005, 20:06
problem is i dont reckon she will get her comeupance - its really wrong - she's destroying her career which is very very unproffesional

Chris_2k11
15-06-2005, 20:36
Louise should be up for soap bitch of the year at next years soap awards :mad: lol

.:Kitz:.
15-06-2005, 21:13
I hate that b****, she's such an evil cow!! Hate her hate her hate her!!!

Jade
15-06-2005, 21:23
She is such a bunny boiler, GET OVER IT LOVE HE DONT WANT YOU ANY MORE!!!

Saree
16-06-2005, 12:06
Is Lisa going to get kicked out by the dean?

Amz84
16-06-2005, 13:20
I know I can't stand her she needs a slap, i can't believe how many people are being sucked in to her lies, poor lisa.

di marco
16-06-2005, 20:21
oh my gosh i cant believe her today! :angry: pretending that lisa attacked her like that. i mean is there even anything wrong with her from something else cos i dont think there is. imo someone does need to attack her, preferably so shes injured for life!!!!!

16-06-2005, 20:29
cor that stuck up cow deserves a good kicking and Ben needs to tell her where to stick her objections to Lisa and him. She was such a b**** today, her grin does my head in....I just wanna punch her lights out. *pant pant* sorry, but i had to get that lot off of my chest!!!

Bryan
16-06-2005, 20:31
louise trying to split up ben and lisa

not too dissiamilar to a walford weiner by the name of zoe slater!!!!

bondboffin

p.s: i think lousie has a lot of potential, she will go far in the show after ben and lisa's depature

16-06-2005, 20:34
ben and lisa's depature I must have missed somthing (which isn't surprising....) are they leaving??

di marco
16-06-2005, 20:40
ill help you punch her lights out, her smug face needs to be smashed a bit lol! i think ben is just too nice for his own good

di marco
16-06-2005, 20:41
I must have missed somthing (which isn't surprising....) are they leaving??

yep theyre leaving to do the spinoff :(

16-06-2005, 20:43
yep theyre leaving to do the spinoff :(
oh yeah, of course. God, sometimes i have no idea what goes on in my OWN head!! I remember now......i read it on another thread. :D

16-06-2005, 20:43
ill help you punch her lights out, her smug face needs to be smashed a bit lol! i think ben is just too nice for his own good
Lol, lets all gang up on her! :rotfl:

Katy
17-06-2005, 12:39
i hate her She is so childish

phils little sister
17-06-2005, 13:00
Did you see her in last nights eposide with the neck brace and a sling on her arm, my god she is a nasty girl

Katy
17-06-2005, 13:08
yeh i was like OMG isnt it a bit extreme to go to so much effort just to wind someone up.